News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I get out of my head [M needed]

Started by Blonde, February 13, 2017, 07:02:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blonde

Below is a story idea that I am looking to revive, as sadly it died before it could really begin.

I am not going to prattle on about who I am and what not, as who is really interested, everyone just wants to get to the story ideas.

However I do have a few rules that need to be listed first, and please ensure you are all right with them before contacting me, as this hasn't been the case recently.

Quote1) Activity. I like active stories, I like to keep things going and my interest vested. If a story moves too slow then I just cannot be bothered with it, and all heart I had for that story vanishes. I am not asking for a post a day, as I cannot guarantee that myself. But I do ask for a minimum of at least one post every five days, I think that is more than fair.

2) Courtesy. The private messaging system is there, please use it. If you think you are going to have a period of inactivity then please let me know. I am very understanding and patient, so long as I am made aware. If I see you active, but our story is being ignored and you haven't explained why, I will assume the story dead and no longer take part. I will always message if real life decides to take me away from the site, and be aware that I do have two young children who are very needing of my time. I tend to write in the evenings, or when the eldest is at nursery.

3) Communication. Message me about anything, I am female I love a good natter. I love to toss ideas back and forth, plan future scenes and what not. If you find an image or a gif that has inspired you, share it. Even away from the story, I like to interact with writing partners. If you want to tell me about a rather delicious piece of toast you had, go for it.

4) Threads. I only role play in threads on this site. No emails, Google docs, IMs, private message or any other form of media. It is the only way I can keep track of my stories and refer back to previous posts with ease. This is an adult site, the stories have adult content, and I am not ashamed of my writing so I have no need to hide it.

5) Writing. I like long posts, long and detailed. I suppose on a ranking system I would place my standards at a high casual to advanced level. If you're only way of bulking out posts is with unnecessary dialogue and "Mark went to the cupboard and got a cup, Mark then went to the tap and turned it on..." Then I am not the partner for you. I am more for quality over quantity, and sometimes enough can be explained in three paragraphs. But I am certainly not a quick fire style writer. Feel free to browse through my posting history before contacting to see if we are compatible.

6) Ones and Offs. Please read mine, and I will yours, to be sure of my likes and interests. If it is listed in the offs section than it is a concrete no.

Shut out being lonely, I get out of my head.

This story is about Sarah and Brad. They were childhood sweethearts, although their relationship always carried a stigma. She was the popular darling, a charming girl adored by most and prior to him whiter than white. He was from the rougher side of town, a bad boy who ended up expelled for fighting and working at a garage. Their relationship was turbulent and passionate, filled with lust and fire. When they weren't in each others arms they were driving each other insane.  They fought, they loved and it looked as if they were to destroy one another. But then she decided to go to college, and he didn't want her to go. Words were exchanged, things were thrown and the relationship was ended, with Sarah heading across the country to college. And they never spoke again.

Skip ahead five years and Sarah is back, and on a lunch run she bumps into Brad. The reunion is awkward but filled with the tension of revived lust and fury. But things have changed, and Sarah now wears a certain ring on her finger. Brad has spent years breaking hearts, but he has not fallen for anyone since Sarah left, her being the only one he ever loved. He filled the void with flings, drugs and trouble. Sarah grew and got the life she said she always wanted, but meeting Brad again reminded her of what has been absent, and that she is still in love with him.

So this story is about a turbulent and passionate relationship between two former lovers. Details are open to change, he could perhaps be a musician instead of a mechanic, or in criminal activity, gang or even underground MMA/boxing. He is your character to do with as you please, so long as you keep him in the "bad-guy" category to keep the contrast between our two characters.

There will be plenty of drama, confrontation, sexual tension and content in this story.
On&Off's | Request Thread NewestV.1 && V.2 | Visual Index | Gif Index