What are you Listening to Right Now? (Part 3)

Started by Oreo, December 21, 2014, 07:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sagitta

Request Thread: Plots, Pairings, Preferences - Selectively looking for Genshin Impact/Honkai Star Rail tales.
This aptly named thread: Ons & Offs

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Lain

My Heritage Is Rebellion.

Sagitta

Request Thread: Plots, Pairings, Preferences - Selectively looking for Genshin Impact/Honkai Star Rail tales.

Kakihara

Lain

Sagitta

Lain

Sagitta

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Sagitta

Sagitta

Sagitta

Kakihara

Sagitta

Lain

Sagitta

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Sagitta

BehindYou

Inkidu