News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hotaru37

a pair of woren out holey jeans and purple t-shirt

relax at home clothes. 
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

Acid Lips

Black hotpants and a shirt

Silvermoon

laying in bed with no clothing present (used the PG-13 filter)
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Lao Tzu

Wykyd

My betty boop night shirt and little black night shorts

TheLegionary

* drools at Wykyd*

I am wearing nothing but white undertrousers. It is 1 am and it is hot like hell!

Acid Lips

TheLegionary

Acid Lips is in a place even hotter than mine!

RP7466

black boxer briefs and a few beads of shower water
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

WyldRanger

The classic look of jeans and a t-shirt.

Beguile's Mistress

Black a-line skirt, black belt with gold buckle, red matte satin long-sleeved blouse, sheer black stockings, black heels with a good bow at the front. 

I let your imagination dream up scanty bits and pieces if you'd like.

TheLegionary

* wonders whether Beguile's should have a thread only for her * after all, her post is the most expected in the day from my perspective*

My imagination is already working....but your assistance is more than appreciated!

I am wearing white shirt, navy blue suit, dark belt, socks and shoes, white silk tie, silver cufflinks, white undertrousers... quite predictable.

Ophan

my husband's basketball shorts (which are alittle big for a 115lb girl haha), tank top and that's about it.

WyldRanger

Changed into a pair of tan slacks, green short sleeve shirt and black shoes.

On the move...

RP7466

"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Luther

White Lonsdale T-shirt, Levi's and Sloggi briefs for men (Damn are they comfortable ;D)

+   Rabbit Hole               +   The Oath of Drake
+   Ons & Offs                +   My Stories
+   Apologies/Absences   +   My Roleplays
+   Veteran of Rise and Fall Siggie Wars I & II

Frost

Thundercats T-shirt  ;D and black jog pants and commado  :o

Beguile's Mistress

A stupid grin after looking at all the buffed dudes up there!

Acid Lips

Work clothes (blue shirt with logo of the store and black pants with shoes) blue thong and blue bra.

RP7466

A smile, saw a commercial for kholer toilets where everyone is flushing and walking away singing na na na na, na na na na, hey heeeey, goodbye.

And my sleeping lab's head on my lap.

winks at beguile 

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Beguile's Mistress

*smiles and pets the doggie*

I love labs and that commercial rocks!

Jag

Half pajamas and half casual clothing. A very low cut, black sleeping top and black dress pants. If my breasts weren't about to pop out of the top, it would be okay for walking around town in. :P As it is, I would get a lot of looks.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

TheLegionary

Alone in my flat, just after a shower, nothing more than white briefs.

WyldRanger

Just attempting to relax in a t-shirt and sweatpants... my version of winter-esque pj's

Beguile's Mistress

Curled up with my lap top in a pink and white candy striped sleep shirt and fuzzy pink socks...

...and reading glasses.

Jag

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on March 15, 2011, 09:05:40 PM
Curled up with my lap top in a pink and white candy striped sleep shirt and fuzzy pink socks...

...and reading glasses.

Sexy, BeMi, sexy. *waggles eyebrows*
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment