It's 2:30 am, and I have an idea!

Started by Lone, October 13, 2009, 01:38:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lone

Well, after getting tired of doing what it is I am doing right now...

I have just got this crazy idea, typing is lame, talking is real.

Why not have a Ventrilo Server for E? I am sure it would get used by many, and anyone who did not want to give out Skype/Yahoo whatever info could pop-in to chat. I also think it should only be gave out to those whom are approved as well, and even then so it should be done with caution.

Just a thought!
Goodbye is forever...A broken heart never heals, it only forgets. So please do not remind me....
O n O

SleepyWei

Don't people have messenger system and video cams for that? I don't really see the point in something like this. :/

Caeli

You're welcome to make such a thing on your own, of course (it has been done before), but staff won't endorse it as officially being a part of Elliquiy. What you do outside of the forum is not our business, unless there is spillover drama and trouble that originates from those outside activities.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Doomsday

I've got a microphone I've been dying to use so I might pop in for a second or two. Though I will immediately kill conversations with my stupidly deep voice.

Autumn Sativus

We've attempted it a few times as an extension of irc, (as members) but it never seems to stay up. My best bet, is Skype... you can ask around for those people you'd like to talk to, and you can have up to 20+ people in one conversation, I believe.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Greenthorn

Ah, those fun nights of voice chats :D