Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finewine

Babe,  I tried to love you, but your ego only has room to give attention to yourself, and I need someone who will give me the time of day and more.

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
"There is always some madness in love,
 but also some reason in madness...
That which is done out of love
takes place beyond good and evil."
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

doom29169

Your eyes are gorgeous, but when they look at other men, I cannot stay with you. I am leaving you.

SSJ4Gojeta

You're too young for me. I mean too old. We're the same age? ... Well that doesn't work for me either.

doom29169

You never have cookies. I go find cookies...leave you behind!

Seara

doom29169

You gave away all your cookies, so I am done. ::)

Seara

You go up to random people asking for cookies, that is so wrong on so many levels that I can't put up with it a moment longer

doom29169

You never give me any of YOUR cookies, so I have to ask other people. We are OVER!

Seara

Such an addict that you don't even remember all the cookies I gave you...go to rehab because you can't stay here any longer

TheLegionary

You changed completely. Normally, girls go into plastic surgery to gain breasts, but it seems you went the other way around. I need large boobs to lick. What am I going to do now? I have to look for a girl to meet  my needs!

Bubbles

I can't take it anymore..You think I can endure more honey and melted chocolate?Noway!!
Good bye.
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

MrDiamondBackJack

It's not you babe.  It's me.  You see, I recently realized that I was a Greek god.  It was fine to hang with you when I was just some king's knave, being kicked around the edges of a human court.  Now though, I am the heir apparent to the Olympian crown!  Do you really think that Daddy and Mummy would accept a mortal, like yourself?  If it would make you feel better, I could turn you into a tree or something, to preseve you beauty and all of that jazz.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

doom29169

Dude your not a greek god, your a damned statue. AND there is a leaf over you who-ha. How am I suppose to...you know...with a leaf? I'm outta here!

MrDiamondBackJack

You are leaving me over a leaf?  It wasn't much fun for me either.  I am tired of you screaming "stick your fist up the puppet"!  I need a new game.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

JerichoMyers

-Too busy laughing at that last comment to break up with you-

Lucius Cornelius

my mummy always told me not going out with goblins so ...

JerichoMyers

So what? Huh, speak up little nigga! That's what I thought. Come on bitch, we're gonna call up the boys and violently have intercourse with your anus!

doom29169

I cannot stomach your gangbangs anymore. We are through

JerichoMyers

No Doom! I never gang banged you, I LOVED YOU TOO MUCH!

doom29169

So you just gangbang other people? Now we are through!

JerichoMyers

You know what, fuck you then, we're through. I hope a hobo stabs you, drags you into an ally, and rapes you while calling you his little bitch while you bleed to death!

Lucius Cornelius

you say so disgusthing things before about me...

JerichoMyers

My mind has been very messed and gross for some odd reason. Oh, and we're through. Have a nice day and I love you.

Harley Quinn

I thought you loved me!  Oh, whatever, I knew it was all a facade!  Well, here you go, pal, you've got your freedom now! -slams door after stealing all of his money, which only turned out to be seven dollars-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Brian Boru

First you leave and I don't hear from you in forever -now you want back in like nothing ever happened. I can't live on a roller coaster baby.

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11