News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

BDSM, rough, forced seduction RP

Started by wrathflame, July 10, 2008, 04:36:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrathflame

Ok, I have had certain fantasies for a long time, and I would really want a serious RP partner, for a long-term, detailed RP. I am open to any scene, but some of my favourite ones would be:

1. Girl sold on the slave market, bought by a wealthy, cruel buyer who cannot control her, and therefore gives her to his slave trainer. He breaks her in eventually, but grows attached to her, and she learns that she can give in and let another man control her. However, in time, the buyer wants her back.

2. Undercover cop infiltrating a band of criminals/bikers to get evidence so the leader can be prosecuted. They find out who she is and bend her to their will, especially the band leader. In the end, she sees he may not be the man she thought he was.

3. A stranger walks into a lonely western town. She meets a guy at the bar and there is some tension between them. She needs to get to the rodeo, but she gets into a fight in the bar. She is almost killed, but the guy saves her. They then run to a secluded place in the mountains where they hide for a while and things get really hot between them. She still doesn't tell him who she is and ties him to the bed while she returns to town for the rodeo. She participates and qualifies to the next round. In the mean time, he follows her and sees her at the rodeo and falls in love with her. He finds her and forces her to accept him. After some hot hours she flees again, seeking refuge at the local whore house, where each night the girls need to give a show. Desperate and depressed, he goes to the whore house to get drunk and get lucky and when he sees her on the stage, he recognizes her. She does a dance and then goes in the back, knowing some client will show up. It's him and this time, he overwhelms her and makes her stay. She gives up the rodeo and they ride off into the sunset.

4. A girl drives away into the night, on a secluded road. She drives off the road and has an accident. While she is injured, a stranger comes and pulls her out, taking her to his cabin in the woods. He is an escaped convict who had been innocent and framed. At first, he tends her wounds, while she is semi-conscious. He tries not to touch her, but he ends up doing it. When she's better, he doesn't want to let her leave. He tells her he's dangerous and desperate and she ends doing whatever he wants out of fear. When she sees he is not planning on hurting her, they talk and she finds out he is innocent. She leaves him angrily, but later returns to him and they live in their mountain cabin.

These are, of course, guidelines to help you understand my interests. They can be used, changed, or completely ignored, but there are some aspects I appreciate, like domination, mental domination, as well as physical, i despise cruelty, but tension and skilled control are definitely necessary and compulsory. I want detailed, intense, with dialogue and plot, and long-term is important, quickies are just plain boring. PM me if possible (i am not yet in this site, i need approval), reply to me, or email me on Personal info snipped per site rules.
Wrath is the sin that embraces me and gives me wings of fire...

OldSchoolGamer

I strongly recommend you wait until approval.   :)

wrathflame

Yes, but if i get approved, where will the RP be written? On the forums on the site? I would prefer through instant messaging, it would be so much easier and quicker, but I am new here, so I will go as directed. I hope I get approved, I am quite interested in this, and I like the vibe of the site and some of the writers here.

Sherona

Please wait until you find out if you are a approved before posting for games ads. *smiles* Just concentrate on your Intro thread, chat in the shoutbox etc and so forth. It does not take too long one way or the other generally *smiles*.

wrathflame

Understood. I guess I hurried, it was the first day, I was pretty anxious. Point taken.