Hostage Type Scene..Male Needed! {MUL}

Started by Pixilicious, July 11, 2008, 05:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pixilicious

I was thinking of doing a scene that involves a girl being captured.  Let's say that she's an American in a foreign country studying abroad.  She was just minding her own business when the store that she's in is attacked by a group of rogue assassins who she finds out later on, are a part of a secret government sector.  I get captured, blindfolded and gagged, before being brought back to this building that is their prison.  She is thrown into a dark cell, and realizes a short time later, that she is not alone in there.  There is another male in there that is also American and has been captured as well.  The two of them stay locked up in that cell for days, months, years..They really can't tell from in there.  There is no sunlight, so there can be no way to tell the passing of time.  Since they spend as much time as they do together, they start getting close, and opening up to each other.  She learns that he was a former member of the US armed forces (You pick which one..) that had been captured when a mission of his went awry. Eventually I would like for them to fall in love.  However, they are being held in a foreign prison for no reason.  Their captors, having tired of torturing the two themselves, turn the tables and starts having them torture each other.  There will be things that he is forced to do to her, like whip her, and there will be things that she will be forced to watch happen to him, while she's powerless to stop it.  At some point, they will be rescued.  After that point, I would like for them to stay together, however, that doesn't mean that they can't break up and then get back together.

I would need someone to play the main male character in this.  I want the story between the male character and the female character to be a bit of a romance, but with all the other elements of having to deal with whatever happens to them in prison.  It's mainly a romance scene, but it has just about every other type of genre in it.

I think it would be interesting to see how they deal with all the torture and trauma that had happens to them when they're in captivity and how it affects them once they are free again. I would like it if the characters are not turned on during their torture.

If anyone's interested in this, or wants me to explain or elaborate on any of this further, please let me know, either by replying to this post, or PMing me! :)
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class