News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ex's Roleplay (ScorpioQueen and aaa111)

Started by AAA111, February 05, 2010, 06:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

She sighs as she looks at him trying not to notice how good he looks and how his workouts are working because he is looking really good. But she is still upset and confused. This e-mail from some alyson girl. I don't know what to even think. Maybe you haven't changed and are just like all the other guys out there. I wanted to think you were different but maybe you really aren't. She says to him as a tear runs down her face.

ScorpioQueen

"Alexis, after 3 years. I would not do that to you. You know that I'm a better person than that. That girl had been trying to talk to me and I've only met her one time and it was briefly, she probably found my email through a mutual friend on facebook." Daniel walks over to Alexis and stands her out of the chair, and pulls her close. He hugs her there for a few seconds. "You honestly have nothing to worry about." He says as he looks her in the eyes.
I'm your queen, you will obey me! Now tie me up and spank me!

AAA111

She looks straight into his eyes and can tell that he is telling her the truth I know I'm just getting jealous. I mean I adore you and I've missed you and I want us back but I'm still scared. You know me so well. Better than anybody has ever known me. I'm sorry. I will leave if you would want me to.

She smiles at him as she puts her hands onto his face.

ScorpioQueen

He smiles back and leans into to kiss her as her hands are on his face, he grabs her waist and they begin to kiss for a few seconds. He then pulls back and says "No babe I don't want you to leave. You know, you're very cute when you're jealous. I have missed you too and don't be scared now. I love YOU"

AAA111

She kisses him back for a few seconds more. She has missed his touches, his kisses, and the way that he has always made her feel. She has always felt so protected when she is with him and that is something that no other guy has or probably will ever be able to give her. She smiles as he says that since she can't remember him ever telling her that

I love you too..and i can't believe you said i love you. i've never heard you say that to me before. Thanks for the compliment. You look pretty cute yourself all lean and buff.

She says grinning widely not having been happy since jessie left her. She thinks and knows that with him around she will be okay but only with his help.

ScorpioQueen

Daniel smirks to her compliment and walks over to his bed and pulls his soft comforter over with the sheets and begins to climb in bed. He asks Alexis to come join him so that they can cuddle and get a good night rest. He pats down the empty space on his bed. Alexis slowly walks over to the bed smiling.

AAA111

Alexis smiles at him as she lays down next to him and leans her head on his chest and looks up at him smiling. I've missed you..are you sure this is okay? I mean your having a party. Maybe you should be spending time with your friends and stuff. I don't want to take that away from you.

ScorpioQueen

Babe, there will be plenty of other parties we can enjoy together. It's been so long since we have been able to cuddle together and I just would love to cuddle and talk with you until we fall asleep. From this day forward, I'd love to just work toward a better future for us. Daniel caresses Alexis' hair and runs his fingers through her soft long hair. He smiles and leans down to kiss her soft lips.

AAA111

She kisses him back lovingly as she looks up at him Wow what happened to you? You sure have changed. You are saying all the things that I want to hear. I want us to have the kind of future both of our parents have. I know we just got back together but I want something like they have. She rests her hands onto his chest as she shrugs

Jess was right..guys can change. She told me the night before she... She starts to cry as she continues passed away that it only takes one girl to make a guy change. She told me she had faith that we would be ok. She knew what somehow we would find each other again. She was the only one that ever believed we would make it. She looks up at him with tears in her eyes as she gives a half smile.

ScorpioQueen

Sweety, id love to have something our parents have. It seems so perfect the love they have for each other. Before, I was just scared, I didn't realize that I had a wonderful girl in front of me, I'm sorry it took me so long to realize it and that I hurt you. He holds her hand and rubs it as she continues to speak. He can tell she loves him and would do anything to have a perfect life. He smiles thinking of how their life could be a picture perfect family.

When Alexis mentions the fact that Jessica was right Daniel looks at Alexis looking for any sort of sadness. He knows this is a sensitive subject for her. Honey, lets stop with the tears, she wouldnt want you to be upset, she would be happy that we're together. I'm sure she is still with us in another sense, so lets show her that she was right and how happy we will be with each other.

He pulls Alexis onto him and holds her tight. Everything will be ok hun.

AAA111

She nods as she rests her head on his shoulder. So what do you wanna talk about..You said you wanted to talk. Anything in particular?

She thinks that just maybe her and Daniel could somehow have the perfect life someday. That is all she has ever wanted and she knows that Daniel knows that too.

ScorpioQueen

Anything you want darling. he smiles as he lays on his back with Alexis cuddling up to him. He gently rubs her back and head waiting for a subject but pleased to finally have the love of his life next to him again.

AAA111

Well um let's see what has your cute self been up to lately. I haven't talked or really seen you in like a year. Maybe you should catch me up on the exciting life of Dann-O. She used to call him that all the time but she hasn't called him that in awhile and she isn't sure if its okay or not to do so.

ScorpioQueen

Daniel laughs Babe, you know I like it when you call me Daniel rather than Dann-o he says as he begins to tickle her side shortly. And to be honest, I haven't been up to much lately. We needed to find new pledges for the frat, so have been promoting the party for next month. I've been dealing with the typical stresses of the college life. And most importantly, thinking about how i could get my Lexi back without looking like every other douche. I watched my brothers here at the frat pick up chicks everywhere we went, and I would never be apart of that, it's degrading and I want ONE person. I was very happy to see you here at the party you have no idea. What about you lovely? What has my beautiful woman been up to? Asking this, he hopes she will be strong enough not to mention her loss of Jessica as he as asked she move forward and onto more positive things.

AAA111

Um nothing much really. Just doing the school thing and spend a lot more time with my mom and dad since we broke up. So I guess that is good. Yeah I completely forgot you were in this frat. Like come on how do you forget something like that. But then again your talking about stupid old me.

She puts her fingers on his chest as she makes circles on his chest. This is something she does when she is either sad or really nervous.

ScorpioQueen

Ah, I see, well that sounds pleasant. I hope your parents are doing alright. It was nice when we used to eat dinner with them. They are wonderful. And as for yourself. Daniel looks into Alexis' eyes and says Dont you ever degrade yourself like that please. You're a very smart woman and I love you. He kisses her and lays back as she begins to rub her fingers on his bare chest in circular motions he begins to fall asleep.

AAA111

She looks up at him as he drifts off to sleep. She just sits up and stares around the room. She isn't her normal self at all. She is very quiet now. She used to be loud and vibrant. She doesn't know what is wrong either. She should be happy. She is back with the love of her life but she still isn't 100 percent happy.

She puts her knees up to her chest and looks around the room.

AAA111

ScorpioQueen

I would like to continue, I think it has the possibility into becoming something great. I would like you to be able to add more and help develop the story. Especially since I made my character fall asleep and yours just sits and looks around. Maybe have your character do something towards my character? Or lay next to him? I don't mean to me rude but I think it would be great to continue..

AAA111

(No No No..You are not being rude. I can definitely add some more details)

She lays her head down on the pillow next to him as she gets under the covers and continues to put rings of circles around his chest. She smiles as she thinks about how happy she is now. She moves her head and puts it onto his chest and she leans up and whispers into his ear Baby how could I get so lucky to have such a great guy like you. I love you so much. I forgot how cute you used to look when you sleep. I hope that I can continue to grow with you. Then she puts her head on his chest as she begins to slowly drifts off to sleep.

ScorpioQueen

The morning comes and Daniel wakes before his beautiful girlfriend. He props his head up with his muscular arm and looks at her with a pleasant grin on his bold face. He smiles as he strokes her hair and thinks about how happy he is to finally have gotten her back. He was such a fool for ever leaving her in the first place. He knows this time it will be all the more better. His fingers trail across her soft forehead down to her cheek and he gently leans in to kiss her hoping to not wake her with his stubbly facial hair.

He softly whispers, I wont mess this up again. I want you to be the one.

AAA111

When Daniels kisses her she slowly wakes out of her slumber feeling his stubble across her face. Absolutely loving the feeling waking up not to him again. She has missed mornings like these with her wonderful boyfriend. She looks up at him as she gives one of the widest grins that he has probably ever seen. She knows that being back together is exactly where the both of them should be. Just hoping that last night wasn't a one time thing and knowing in her heart that it truly was not

You know I almost forgot until this morning how absolutely cute and sexy you look when you are just waking up. I don't think I ever want to let this go. So what are you up to on this wonderful day? Putting her arms on his chest as she relaxes in the safety of his big and strong muscular arms.

ScorpioQueen

Well hello beautiful, I hope you slept well gorgeous. Daniel says as he sees his princess awake from her slumber. Sorry to wake you, you just looked to adorable, I had to kiss you. He smiles and runs his hand through her hair and begins to rub the hands that rest on his chest. I didn't have much planned for today except maybe taking this beautiful woman I know out to breakfast and hopefully spending the day together. What about you? He teases and laughs with a bit of nervous feeling hoping Alexis had the day free.

(I'm glad that we've continued our Rp, it's definetly a cute story that I'm happy to develop. I see that your status of E is underage..are you turning into a Lady anytime soon? I think it'd be great to expand our story once you're approved.)

AAA111

(Um when I did my introduction I made a small error in my age and so I was made to be underage..but honestly I'm older than 18. Promise. But I still have about 2 years. So it is awhile but I'd love to continue with you)

Of course I slept wonderfully. How could I not sleep wonderfully having your cute little self next to me all night. She says as she looks up at him grinning. Not having felt this happy in so long. No need to worry about waking me. I guess it is okay since you woke me up with a kiss. I mean I guess it is okay. She says laughing.

Hmm well I work tonight from 4-12 but other than that I think I would enjoy spending the rest of the day with this really cute boy that I know. I just hope he isn't playing me. You know how boys can be Teasing him.

ScorpioQueen

(hmm wow, they're gonna make you wait for two years? Blasphemy! lolz  :P too bad we couldn't continue this somewhere else..)

He begins to tickle her, you guess? you guess huh?? what do you think about that? he says laughing as she begs him to stop. He then pauses and stares into her eyes, his face serious now, Sweety, I could never cheat on you. He smiles, I wouldn't dare try to mess up something perfect in my life. His hand grazes the side of her soft face and he continues, As for your shift at work, did you drive here? I wouldn't mind taking you out to breakfast and home so you can change for work. I can even take you to work and pick you up later.