The family that slays together stays together [EX, NC] (More Victims?)

Started by Black Howling, July 25, 2014, 02:10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strangefate

Is there any possibility for something like say an uncle (on Betty’s or the father’s side) who comes for a visit?  Or even just a long time family friend?  Because you know fourth of July holiday and stuff...  Great time for outdoor grilling and serial killer get-togethers.   :P

(BTW, I really hope you join RedEve.  And everyone else considering as well!  :-) )
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Lady Lunarius

Deputy Melissa Adams WIP
Character Name: Melissa Adams
Writer: Lady Lunarius
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 126

Persona/History: Melissa is more than big eyes and big hair. At 5'5" she's a fierce ball of energy and determination. When on duty she wears the uniform proudly, outside of work she favors shorts and comfortable tops. She has an infectious smile and a playful personality outside of work. However she takes her job seriously and has a hard time letting loose on the job.

Relation to The Family: She's had a few run ins with a couple members of the Walker family. Mostly hello's or being ignored by them. Anastasia freaks her out. Something about that girl is off. Thomas, well, that's one man she'll let the men folk deal with.

Merits: Must have at-least two.

• Determined
Flaws: Must have at-least two.

Sexual Orientation: Obvious
Ons and Offs: General kinkage for your character.
Strictly Off Limits Situations: Anything that is totally non negotiable as far as Torture goes in the game.

Additional Details and pictures
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Strangefate on September 05, 2014, 02:51:34 PM
Is there any possibility for something like say an uncle (on Betty’s or the father’s side) who comes for a visit?  Or even just a long time family friend?  Because you know fourth of July holiday and stuff...  Great time for outdoor grilling and serial killer get-togethers.   :P

(BTW, I really hope you join RedEve.  And everyone else considering as well!  :-) )

I actually like the idea of an old family friend. Maybe someone who helped Betty and her brother in their younger years or an accomplice or something like that. Maybe even a prison escapee who stumbled across the farm and has become a sort of uncle or so.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Black Howling

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on September 05, 2014, 05:18:00 PM
I actually like the idea of an old family friend. Maybe someone who helped Betty and her brother in their younger years or an accomplice or something like that. Maybe even a prison escapee who stumbled across the farm and has become a sort of uncle or so.

I actually had a thought of an 'uncle', maybe Toby's best friend from before shit hit the fan.

Devilyn Sydhe

Character Name: Tommy Lee Lucas
Writer: KalebHyde
Height: 5ft 10in
Weight: 175lbs

Persona: As a teenager and early adult, Tommy had a near infatuation with the Walker Family murders, reading everything he could get his hands on, mostly from true crime magazines giving him a highly romanticized idea of the family.  As years moved on, that fascination faded only a little as he became the town's local junk man and started a towing service as there seemed to be so many oddly abandoned vehicles.  Tommy's life came to a turning point the night he came face to face with his adolescent heroes.  Only moments from his own brutal demise, he was somehow able to be convincing that he was more valuable to the family alive than dead.  Since then he has shown himself to be a kindred spirit and helpful in the disposal of evidence.  On occasion, he even gets rewarded by being allowed to watch the artwork the family creates.  Tommy walks a fine line though as the Walkers have some fine looking women for which he has a major weakness.  It is likely only a matter of time before Tommy crosses that line into victim.

Relation to The Family: Helps around the ranch and in disposing of evidence/ potential victim

Loyal Follower- Tommy is willing to do anything asked of him by the family
Personable- Tommy, though quiet most of the time, seems to get along with most people he meets.

Cold Blooded-Shows no remorse or sympathy for any of the victims, often blaming them for their circumstance
Sadistic Streak-Though he never thought he could take a life himself, he is finding he enjoys 'rubbing salt in wounds' by adding verbal and/or mental torment to the victims' plight

Sexual Orientation: heterosexual
Ons and Offs: Generally open to anything, excessive gore doesn't bother me at all, though its not really an on either
Strictly Off Limits Situations: bathroom play, vomit

Strangefate

Character Name: Sidney ‘Sid’ Burrows
Writer: Strangefate
Height: 5’11”
Weight: 181lbs.

Persona: Sid has something of a dual personality.  Around his true friends and adoptive family, he’s outgoing, humorous, and always looking to infuse some excitement into the day.  Out of fondness for his old friend Toby, he now views the man’s children as if they were his own blood, having privately pledged before his death that he’d look out for them and Betty if anything should ever happen.  During his visits, he evinces a genuine warm affection for them all, even the more recent non-blood additions, insisting they call him Uncle Sid and displaying a deep interest in their lives and thoughts.  There is also another Sid who considers himself an anti-authoritarian nonconformist who is at war with all the ‘assholes’ and ‘fuckwits’ ruining this great country, which is just about everyone in his opinion.  He has no empathy for these ones he views as ‘others’ and enjoys inflicting the most horrible humiliations and torments on them before ending their worthless parasitic zombie-brained lives.

Relation to The Family: Sid met Tobias Walker when they were both still teens, and even then he looked up to the other boy as something of a mentor and idol.  He was the first person Sid ever knew who shared his strange obsessions, and the Walkers took him to places and past limits he might have never imagined going on his own.  Assisting in a number of their crimes as well as offering them a reliable hideout while on the run, he came to consider them the brother and sister he never had growing up, his own family distant and unloving and never what he needed.  He was devastated at Toby’s death, and still holds a candle for him, not tolerating a single bad word to be spoken about him by anyone in his presence.  Too much of a free spirit to stay in one place for too long, he still makes frequent trips out to the Ranch to check on Betty, reminisce, and play the crazy uncle for his adoptive nephews and nieces.   He can always be relied on to show up for the holidays, and he never fails to bring gifts…

Merits:

• Gregarious: Sid likes to talk and, while he’s certainly still likely to give off a rather weird vibe to most normal people, most tend to view him as fairly harmless at first
  • Weapons Enthusiast: Sid has a vast collection of knives, guns, and other miscellaneous esoteric weaponry, and knows quite a lot about their upkeep and modification.  He is even fairly knowledgeable about jury-rigged explosive devices.
  • Warm: Despite his sadistic impulses, Sid genuinely cares about his friends, and that includes the entire Walker clan.  He can always be depended on to be there for any of them, not only to help with their peculiar hobby, but even just as a willing ear or shoulder to cry on.

Flaws:

• Over Talkative : …Sid really does like to talk and that can sometimes lead to him to say the wrong thing to the wrong people, or let details slip that might best be kept quiet 
  • Careless: Sid is not always the most cautious when it comes to cleaning up evidence and covering his tracks, a fact which makes him a somewhat dangerous contact for the Walkers to have around for extended periods
  • Easily Bored: Sid requires constant stimulation and needs something happening at all times to keep him engaged and from spiraling into a drug-fueled depression.  Given his other character quirks this is not always a good thing.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
    Ons and Offs:
    Character - Sid is a sadistic torturing rapist lunatic.  So that kind of thing is an ‘On’ for him I guess.  :P
    Player - Open to most things.  Which I guess doesn’t make me much better!
    (Somewhat more seriously Sid is more into humiliating/degrading/emasculating his victims than in dicing them up or otherwise getting especially ambitious or artsy with the physical torture side of things)
    Strictly Off Limits Situations: Nothing too much.  Most likely my play of him will be guided more by the Offs of any potential partners.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
    Additional Details and pictures Face claim: Iggy Pop   I made this guy with a mind towards letting me interact with the family/ranch cast more.  I also intend for him to be the sort who may cause them a little trouble through his less-than-careful methodology, so let me know if you don’t want that.  Avatar image here.  I also intend to make a couple victim NPCs to go with him when I get around to it, sometime before my first post, assuming he's accepted.
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Rel Mayer

@ Strangefate:

That picture stirs something dark inside of me and I'm not complaining in the slightest.

Sindra

I saw that you guys are looking for more victims?  If that's the case, are the victims expected to survive or are they more one-shot characters?  I did a scan through of the thread but apologize if this question has already been answered and I missed it. 

Strangefate

Victims can be quickie characters (in which case they’re usually labeled NPCs) or long term characters.  It’s up to the player whether or not their PC characters are actually killable, and what all can happen to them.  If this was a horror movie PC victims would be the ‘stars’ where as NPC victims would be the ones killed while you're off getting a refill on your popcorn, basically.  PC victims can start out already captured or still living in town.

The game has always been low on victims and, with possibly more killers coming in, more would be extremely welcome. 

Sindra, join us!  Join us!   :D
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Sindra on September 06, 2014, 04:14:08 PM
I saw that you guys are looking for more victims?  If that's the case, are the victims expected to survive or are they more one-shot characters?  I did a scan through of the thread but apologize if this question has already been answered and I missed it.

There's definitely a need for victims. I have one now that's sticking around for the time being.  The majority of NPC Victims are killable, but it's up to you.  If you want your victim killed, that could easily be arranged.  If you'd like her to stick around like some of them, that's definitely doable. 

Like Strangefate said, you could have them either start off on the ranch, captured, or in town before their capture.  We have a mixture right now of some on ranch, and some in town.

Quote from: Strangefate on September 06, 2014, 04:30:21 AM
Uncle Sid
Character Name: Sidney ‘Sid’ Burrows
Writer: Strangefate
Height: 5’11”
Weight: 181lbs.

Persona: Sid has something of a dual personality.  Around his true friends and adoptive family, he’s outgoing, humorous, and always looking to infuse some excitement into the day.  Out of fondness for his old friend Toby, he now views the man’s children as if they were his own blood, having privately pledged before his death that he’d look out for them and Betty if anything should ever happen.  During his visits, he evinces a genuine warm affection for them all, even the more recent non-blood additions, insisting they call him Uncle Sid and displaying a deep interest in their lives and thoughts.  There is also another Sid who considers himself an anti-authoritarian nonconformist who is at war with all the ‘assholes’ and ‘fuckwits’ ruining this great country, which is just about everyone in his opinion.  He has no empathy for these ones he views as ‘others’ and enjoys inflicting the most horrible humiliations and torments on them before ending their worthless parasitic zombie-brained lives.

Relation to The Family: Sid met Tobias Walker when they were both still teens, and even then he looked up to the other boy as something of a mentor and idol.  He was the first person Sid ever knew who shared his strange obsessions, and the Walkers took him to places and past limits he might have never imagined going on his own.  Assisting in a number of their crimes as well as offering them a reliable hideout while on the run, he came to consider them the brother and sister he never had growing up, his own family distant and unloving and never what he needed.  He was devastated at Toby’s death, and still holds a candle for him, not tolerating a single bad word to be spoken about him by anyone in his presence.  Too much of a free spirit to stay in one place for too long, he still makes frequent trips out to the Ranch to check on Betty, reminisce, and play the crazy uncle for his adoptive nephews and nieces.   He can always be relied on to show up for the holidays, and he never fails to bring gifts…

Merits:

• Gregarious: Sid likes to talk and, while he’s certainly still likely to give off a rather weird vibe to most normal people, most tend to view him as fairly harmless at first
  • Weapons Enthusiast: Sid has a vast collection of knives, guns, and other miscellaneous esoteric weaponry, and knows quite a lot about their upkeep and modification.  He is even fairly knowledgeable about jury-rigged explosive devices.
  • Warm: Despite his sadistic impulses, Sid genuinely cares about his friends, and that includes the entire Walker clan.  He can always be depended on to be there for any of them, not only to help with their peculiar hobby, but even just as a willing ear or shoulder to cry on.

Flaws:

• Over Talkative : …Sid really does like to talk and that can sometimes lead to him to say the wrong thing to the wrong people, or let details slip that might best be kept quiet 
  • Careless: Sid is not always the most cautious when it comes to cleaning up evidence and covering his tracks, a fact which makes him a somewhat dangerous contact for the Walkers to have around for extended periods
  • Easily Bored: Sid requires constant stimulation and needs something happening at all times to keep him engaged and from spiraling into a drug-fueled depression.  Given his other character quirks this is not always a good thing.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
    Ons and Offs:
    Character - Sid is a sadistic torturing rapist lunatic.  So that kind of thing is an ‘On’ for him I guess.  :P
    Player - Open to most things.  Which I guess doesn’t make me much better!
    (Somewhat more seriously Sid is more into humiliating/degrading/emasculating his victims than in dicing them up or otherwise getting especially ambitious or artsy with the physical torture side of things)
    Strictly Off Limits Situations: Nothing too much.  Most likely my play of him will be guided more by the Offs of any potential partners.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
    Additional Details and pictures Face claim: Iggy Pop   I made this guy with a mind towards letting me interact with the family/ranch cast more.  I also intend for him to be the sort who may cause them a little trouble through his less-than-careful methodology, so let me know if you don’t want that.  Avatar image here.  I also intend to make a couple victim NPCs to go with him when I get around to it, sometime before my first post, assuming he's accepted.

You could have written a bunch of nothing, and still would have been accepted with Iggy Pop.  It's a perfect fit.

Approved by me!

Quote from: KalebHyde on September 06, 2014, 01:53:17 AM
Tommy Lee Lucas
Character Name: Tommy Lee Lucas
Writer: KalebHyde
Height: 5ft 10in
Weight: 175lbs

Persona: As a teenager and early adult, Tommy had a near infatuation with the Walker Family murders, reading everything he could get his hands on, mostly from true crime magazines giving him a highly romanticized idea of the family.  As years moved on, that fascination faded only a little as he became the town's local junk man and started a towing service as there seemed to be so many oddly abandoned vehicles.  Tommy's life came to a turning point the night he came face to face with his adolescent heroes.  Only moments from his own brutal demise, he was somehow able to be convincing that he was more valuable to the family alive than dead.  Since then he has shown himself to be a kindred spirit and helpful in the disposal of evidence.  On occasion, he even gets rewarded by being allowed to watch the artwork the family creates.  Tommy walks a fine line though as the Walkers have some fine looking women for which he has a major weakness.  It is likely only a matter of time before Tommy crosses that line into victim.

Relation to The Family: Helps around the ranch and in disposing of evidence/ potential victim

Loyal Follower- Tommy is willing to do anything asked of him by the family
Personable- Tommy, though quiet most of the time, seems to get along with most people he meets.

Cold Blooded-Shows no remorse or sympathy for any of the victims, often blaming them for their circumstance
Sadistic Streak-Though he never thought he could take a life himself, he is finding he enjoys 'rubbing salt in wounds' by adding verbal and/or mental torment to the victims' plight

Sexual Orientation: heterosexual
Ons and Offs: Generally open to anything, excessive gore doesn't bother me at all, though its not really an on either
Strictly Off Limits Situations: bathroom play, vomit

I've read over it, and like the idea behind the character!  However, with regards to the Persona section, did you mean, when you said, Walker Family Murders as Betty and Toby, or did you mean the whole family, like the kids and everything?  I only ask because currently in the story, only the murders and crimes committed by Betty and Toby, who died before the game, would be notorious enough, with most everyone believing Betty is dead, rather than alive with a family.  The whole extent of the family's tastes, to say, haven't been discovered yet by the authorities.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Sindra

*Laughs* Sounds like it's pretty open-ended... which I like.  I would be interested in playing some victim NPC's for the players.  Kinda one-shot characters that could be killed off whenever the other player felt like it. 

Here were my thoughts (it's entirely up to the lovely GMs if this is okay or not):

Instead of having an active character - I would simply play victim NPC's when players wanted it.  Those seeking someone for a shorter scene could contact me, discuss what kind of scene they're looking for.  If it seems fun, I can make a character sheet (if it's needed) and seek GM approval for the NPC.  I would even be happy to have my normal sexual offs be on the table since the characters aren't long term anyway (my story offs would still be active). 

I am not in any way trying to dictate anything and the above may not be at all suitable for the game!  I am just throwing some ideas out there for the GMs to take a look at  O:)

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Sindra on September 06, 2014, 04:50:36 PM
*Laughs* Sounds like it's pretty open-ended... which I like.  I would be interested in playing some victim NPC's for the players.  Kinda one-shot characters that could be killed off whenever the other player felt like it. 

Here were my thoughts (it's entirely up to the lovely GMs if this is okay or not):

Instead of having an active character - I would simply play victim NPC's when players wanted it.  Those seeking someone for a shorter scene could contact me, discuss what kind of scene they're looking for.  If it seems fun, I can make a character sheet (if it's needed) and seek GM approval for the NPC.  I would even be happy to have my normal sexual offs be on the table since the characters aren't long term anyway (my story offs would still be active). 

I am not in any way trying to dictate anything and the above may not be at all suitable for the game!  I am just throwing some ideas out there for the GMs to take a look at  O:)

If my Sinny is volunteering to play victims we can actually kill, I totes wanna play my psycho loli girl. >.> *sweet smiles and flutters lashes at Sinny*
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Sindra

Indeed I am!  Kill away, darling!  I would be glad to have a character die horribly at your characters hands  ;D

Rel Mayer

You can actually even play this NPC that I'm currently having to play. That way I don't feel like I'm controlling too much of a scene. I asked a bit ago if anyone wanted to take control of her, but I had no takers >.>

Dys Astyr

Quote from: Rel Mayer on September 06, 2014, 05:07:58 PM
You can actually even play this NPC that I'm currently having to play. That way I don't feel like I'm controlling too much of a scene. I asked a bit ago if anyone wanted to take control of her, but I had no takers >.>

If Sindra doesn't I might when I get back. ;D
Alive! Trying to catch up but there is a lot, please be patient! Thank you. <3

Rel Mayer

Quote from: syk on September 06, 2014, 05:33:16 PM
If Sindra doesn't I might when I get back. ;D

<3

When do you come back?! Missed your presence here!

Black Howling

Quote from: Sindra on September 06, 2014, 04:14:08 PM
I'm on my phone right now, so i can't link easily. But in anticipation of such a situation I actually have an NPC thread made for such situations. So yes, it's perfectly acceptable.

Sindra

I found it, Black Howling.  Thanks for letting me know.

Syk - if you would like to take on Rel's NPC, please feel free.  I am happy to create a new one.

Dys Astyr

Quote from: Rel Mayer on September 06, 2014, 05:36:43 PM
<3

When do you come back?! Missed your presence here!

I get back Wednesday night, so you should be seeing me around on Thursday. *runs around happily*

Also look forward to another male victim, cause I has an idea! Dangerous, eh?

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: syk on September 06, 2014, 05:46:15 PM
I get back Wednesday night, so you should be seeing me around on Thursday. *runs around happily*

Also look forward to another male victim, cause I has an idea! Dangerous, eh?

A dangerously delicious idea most like, knowing you ;)

Seeking New Stories

Dys Astyr

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on September 06, 2014, 09:25:16 PM
A dangerously delicious idea most like, knowing you ;)

I shall try not to disappoint. ;) Doffs ridiculous musketeer style hat

Dys Astyr

Devilyn Sydhe

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on September 06, 2014, 04:45:31 PM

I've read over it, and like the idea behind the character!  However, with regards to the Persona section, did you mean, when you said, Walker Family Murders as Betty and Toby, or did you mean the whole family, like the kids and everything?  I only ask because currently in the story, only the murders and crimes committed by Betty and Toby, who died before the game, would be notorious enough, with most everyone believing Betty is dead, rather than alive with a family.  The whole extent of the family's tastes, to say, haven't been discovered yet by the authorities.

Sorry I didn' t reply sooner.  Yep, I meant Betty and Toby, I was thinking sort of how there are some even today who are Manson 'fans', Tommy sought out everything he could about Betty and Toby in a 60's ish setting and probably imagined alot of things himself.

JaySwitch

Hello all!

I'm interested in playing a male victim captured by Diana Li Walker.  If Rel Mayer would like to play with my character I'd be honored and excited to have some fun with her.  I'm a switch so eventually maybe I could play a killer as well, but let's just start with one character.  If Rel Mayer is interested I'll get my character set up and post it on here, or where ever you want me to apply for a character spot.

Jay

Rel Mayer

Thats fine with me - on my end - if you want to make a character that gets kidnapped as Dianas victim.  :)

Sorry,  cant elaborate more than that. On phone. :) but I can discuss possible situations with you after you make your character and its approved by GMs?