News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I chose my username because..

Started by Ariel, July 27, 2013, 02:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chi

I'm not that cool, Chi's a bit of a bastardized abbreviation of the Italian form of my name, it's pronounced the same as pie.

My friends gave it to me when we were kids, and it's kind of stuck with me right up into adulthood. I rarely go by my given name except for legal reasons.
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

FroreQueen

People have told me, more than once, that I am intimidating and that I appear cold most of the time. I got that a lot in school, mostly because I didn't form attachments to anyone.

In grade school I found the word Frore means frosty. So I took "frigid bitch" in stride and went with Frore Queen. It's been my name across multiple platforms for a long time now and I've had a lot of fun with it.
| Status: Alive | Medium: Forum, Google Docs, Possibly PM | Post rate: Varies. Erratic, mostly. |
◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊

On/Off || General Ideas

♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ Part of the reason I tend to be slow. ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦

Autumn52

I liked the name from a book I read.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

luphawk

short answer.  it's my fursona.

long answer.  back in my early 20s, I was just getting into the online furry community with a fursona that was a mix of a grey wolf and a red-tailed hawk.  I was trying to come up with a good name when a friend suggested Luphawk, Lup short for Lupus (Latin for wolf), and hawk being, well hawk.  I started using the name everywhere online and shortly after that I was invited to a LARP called Amtguard and used Luphawk for my character name.  I was the second of three steves in the group so everyone just called me Luphawk in and out of character.  that carried over to D&D and now I have people IRL I would call friends who only know me as Luphawk.
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

LostInTheMist

It's a name that is entirely unrelated to anything else in my life. I'm not that secretive about my real name, my location, etc. If you learn my e-mail address and my discord, you'll know my first and last name and middle initial. It's more that I like to keep the Elliquiy part of my life and my "real life" apart for the most part.

So there's that, and there's the fact when I first came here, although I was a highly experience roleplayer (and a Game Master for more than a decade, which gave me some habits I had to unlearn) I was new to the world of adult roleplaying. Although I had written many scenes of a more "softcore" variety, and a handful of slightly more hardcore scenes, I hadn't ever done a "real" roleplay of an adult nature. So I was a bit "lost in the mist", so to speak.

And when I want to determine if someone would be a good partner, I can look at their ons/offs and run a LITMus test. :p

If you ever learn my real name, don't call me by it. It's weird for me. Even people I've known for fifteen or twenty years online still use whatever online handle they know me by to address me. Only use my real name for in person communication.
My Apologies and Absences  Updated March 24, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: Unusually long bout of insomnia is slowing my posting rate.

MiddayMoon

It's the title of a song!

Specifically Midday Moon by Astronautalis. It's about a scientist who cyrogenically froze some people. It didn't work out too well, unfortunately.