News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Oh no!  Don't touch the hat!  You die! ;P  (I said I was mean, right?)

WINS!

dakabn

Psha. Like I care. ;) The brave win! :)

Sybl

Anesa

dakabn

More win for me. :) NOM!

Anesa

Nope...for me!  NOM NOM!

dakabn

ME! NOM NOM NOM!!! Oh. And I take your hat again. hehehehehehe

Anesa

dakabn

You can have it till I get out of the tub. LOL

Anesa

LOL....no, you go ahead...i'm going to bed!  Goodnight, was fun! *hugs*

Sybl

Wins until Camille returns.

dakabn

Just you and me huh? (well one has to go to bed first. LOL)

Mordred

*attempts to use his old shadow skill to first win.. then borrowing a bit from another thread.. banning any others from usurping.. or thieving his golden win..*

Next, I call nooooooooobody! Nope, just stay away from my lovely little win. Her pulse is quite alluring.. taps it's crazy little beat into every sense and relentlessly pulls these fangs closer for a bite into her lusciousness.. Oh but would that be wrong? I hope so!

Wins.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Sorry to disappoint you.. well, not really. I'd give you the win, but, it is mine, for the moment.
::)

Quote from: Mordred on July 14, 2011, 02:12:04 AM
*attempts to use his old shadow skill to first win.. then borrowing a bit from another thread.. banning any others from usurping.. or thieving his golden win..*

Next, I call nooooooooobody! Nope, just stay away from my lovely little win. Her pulse is quite alluring.. taps it's crazy little beat into every sense and relentlessly pulls these fangs closer for a bite into her lusciousness.. Oh but would that be wrong? I hope so!

Wins.

JadenMystic

*sneaks in and takes the win from Sybl*

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Anesa

Watches the clever little sneak tip toeing out of Sybl's box, snickering as she carries off the highly sought after prize.  A few shiny jewels (mostly CZ, but hopefully she won't know the difference) are strewn about in Jade's path, hoping to draw her attention while the cowgirl waits quietly behind the bushes.  Jade stops to admire their brilliant colors, stashing a few in her pocket just as a net is is dropped from above, capturing the cutie patootie!  Shaking her head, Camille walks over to retrieve the win and gives the poor girl a look of utter disapproval.

"You have been a very naughty girl, Jade!  You should be ashamed of yourself, stealing the win and trying to run away with it.  Now, you stay here and try to be a good girl.  I'm sure someone will be along shortly to release you from this contraption."  *Winks and blows a kiss*

WINS!

dakabn

wins before I go to work.... someone has it till likely tomorrow! :)

Anesa

Probably..lol  Don't work too hard.

abandoneddolly

Mordred

Pulls a fast one.. Win that is. No frills or special tricks. Ok just one.. super glued Dolly's toybox shut! Just for kicks.
*See Pillory*

Choucho

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush. Hold it too loose, it'll fly.

abandoneddolly

Tries to open her toy box to crawl out for a Win
But the door wont budge, no matter how much she bangs on it
Oh well there are plenty of toys here. constructs a win out of legos.

Mordred

Aftr drilling small hole in Dolly's box, bakes tiny cake in her toy oven.. Sneaking the Lego win (plus a few handfuls of Lego).. Then sailing away on a raft of Lincoln Logs.
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

noooo my legos

-cries and from her magical dolly tears a win is formed-

Sybl