Justice League Reborn (Reboot)

Started by Jarod1, March 30, 2014, 08:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarod1

Ok tried this one and unfortunately didn't go very far. However I am game for trying again. Since we are starting over I'm game for letting people change characters.  I might even change the premise slightly.

Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Hal Jordan, Martian Manhunter, Flash, and many more are gone. Darkseid has won and is progressing with his move to enslave mankind.  Most of the remaining heroes have gone underground having lost heart after the greatest of them have fallen. 

Now Dick Grayson the man known as Nightwing must take the mantel of his mentor, the mantel of the Batman and rally as many hero's as he can and build a new Justice League to combat the forces of Apokolips

I am looking for about 6 to 7 more hero's of the DC universe.  I don't really have any limits on who's still alive. Just the main members of the Justice League are for sure gone. Besides Dick Grayson, the only other character I would like to have in this story for sure is Supergirl, though I'm flexible.   I'm also thinking that Barbra Gordon as Oracle will be involved in a supporting role giving us intel.

If you are interested please let me know. Ideally I want a minimum of 7 but no more than 8.

Roster

1. Batman / Dick Grayson - Jarod1
2.Vixen - foxy ONI
3.Robin / Tim Drake - Strifesblaze7
4 Stargirl / Courtney Whitmore- Mia h
5.Aquaman / Garth or Tempest- deathnote
6.Wally West / Flash - Rave
11. Poison Ivy / Pamela Isley - Kristen

Rune

Would you have room for Valor (aka Mon-El), hopefully after he took the lead cure serum. Possibly sent to this reality/time after a run in with the Time Trapper.

Foxy DeVille

1SAZ

I'll take Kyle Rayner for the replacement lantern if that's alright. The Justice League needs it's paragon of will after all.

Jarod1

I'm happy to see I'm getting so much interest, and yes all of those are great. Go ahead and write up a bio for where you're characters are at present. My plan is that in the beginning the new batman will have to locate and recruit most of you

Batman4560

Is there any character you don't want to see in this game? Also is there some sort of character sheet you want us to fill out?

Jarod1

The only characters I don't want to see are those mentioned in the first post. The original batman, superman, Wonder Woman, Hal Jordan, the Martian, and original flash. Outside of that no. In fact I would even be fine with certain villains like luthor in his power suit acceptable as long as they make sense.

As for a character sheet, just real name, alias, list of powers, and short bio of were they are now. Mine will come soon.

Batman4560

Sorry for all the questions, I just like to cover my bases. By where they are now do you mean that everyone else is no longer members of the Justice league? And do they not know that the founding members are dead or why they are dead?

Strifesblaze7

Possibly interested in Red arrow or Robin. Would you have a preference of the two?
Is there a point where nobody cares

Jarod1

Basically by what they are doing now is what are they doing now. I expect many hero's will have gone underground after the epic battle having lost their desire to fight. Others I'm sure are still fighting in their own way.

As for not knowing about the founding members death, it's common knowledge. Darkseid displayed their lifeless bodies world wide to inspire fear. Only Batman's fate is not known. Something I'm planning of Dick using to his advantage in the early going while recruiting allies.

Jarod1

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on March 31, 2014, 01:03:19 AM
Possibly interested in Red arrow or Robin. Would you have a preference of the two?

Red arrow would be fine, as would Robin as long as it's not Dick Grayson. Other than that no preference.

Jarod1

Name: Dick Grayson
Alias: Nightwing / Batman
Powers: no super powers. Acrobatic, martial arts, detective skills, gear and gadgets.
History: The first partner of Bruce Wayne. Later stepped out of his mentors shadow to become Nightwing. Former leader of the Teen Titans.

One of the survivors of the battle with Darkseid. He witnessed the death of many of earths greatest champions including Batman.  Before his mentor died he passed on a mission to him. To rebuild what was lost, and to defeat Darkseid.  Knowing the strength that the symbol of batman inspired Dick took the mantel for his own hoping to inspire others with it.  Now he must set out and build a new team and restore liberty and Justice to the world.

Strifesblaze7

Well, for Robin I would use Tim. The Robin in Arkham city. I would also probably use his appearance from the game as well. And with Red Arrow, I would likely use the hooded appearance in the arrow tv show though red instead of green.

Jarod1

Awesome either would work fine so whichever you prefer.

Strifesblaze7

After a look, ill take Robin.
Here is a sheet.
Name: Timothy Jackson Drake
Alias: Robin
Powers: No super powers, Genius intellect, acrobatic, detective skills, martial artist, staff and swordsmanship abilities. Gadgets and gear as well.
History: The third to take the title of Robin and witness to the death of Dick Grayson's family.

A survivor of the battle with Darkseid, though he was injured and recovering at the time of the battle that left the justice league in ruins and a supporter of Nightwing.

Jarod1

Still waiting for some character sheets, and also room is still available.

Strifesblaze7

Foxy DeVille

Name: Mari Jiwe McCabe

Alias: Vixen

Powers: Magically sharp claws, empathic communication with animals, intuitive danger sense, and the ability to mimic the abilities of animals within 150 feet. The Tantu Totem extends this mimicry to a global range, heals her of minor injuries in seconds, and helps her control the bestial urges her powers give her. Even without her superhuman abilities, she remains highly athletic and trained in combat.

History: Fashion model Mari McCabe used her inherited powers to become the superheroine Vixen. She served with many organizations, from the black ops team known as the Suicide Squad to the legendary Justice League of America.

Since the arrival of Darkseid, Vixen has made Detroit her home. Based out of the old JLA Bunker, she does what she can to help the people there. But the presence of the evil forces from Apokolips has had a negative effect on the Red, Earth's morphogenetic field. The normally poised and level-headed Vixen is finding it harder to control her animal instincts.

Jarod1

Jarod1

Still looking for a few more takers, however  I will start with the 5 of us if no more are I interested by Wednesday.

Deathnote

Assuming that you meant for Barry Allen to be the original Flash mentioned in the first post, I'll take Wally West as the Flash.  If you think he's too overpowered, how about if he had somehow lost his powers during the fight against Darkseid?  Wouldn't be the first time that's happened.  :p

Jarod1

No need to weaken him, and yes I was talking about Barry Allen.

Looks like the team is about rounded into shape. I've got someone interested in starfire, or Donna Troy as well.

Deathnote

Assuming we get Donna Troy, all we'll need then is for someone who's willing to play as Tempest (and maybe Red Arrow).  >_>

VoluptuousVixen

Il take Donna Troy if that's ok? Can I make her the new Wonder Woman?

VoluptuousVixen

DONNA TROY

Name: Donna Troy

Alias: Wonder Woman

Powers: Super strength, speed and flight.

Background: Donna is the *sister* to Diana Prince aka Wonder Woman. Inspired by Diana Donna left for Mans World.
She was the first female member of the Titans and her first love was Roy Harper aka Speedy. Donna was a Titan for the long haul.
Her best friend is Dick Grayson and then later Starfire and Raven. She even married and had a baby but both were tragically killed.
Donna was killed herself in the line of duty by a Superman Cyborge but was returned to life by the GODS. Since Wonder Womans *Death*
When Darkseid  invaded Earth Donna was taken up the mantle of Wonder Woman and fights alongside her surviving friends.

THEN

NOW