Oracle's Dream [Original][Twincest][Fantasy]

Started by Endless Echo, February 24, 2013, 12:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endless Echo

PM ME

Quick Plot Overview:

The original idea of this plot came from an idea of mixing "The Scorpion King", "King Arthur" and "Earthsea". And thus building a "Fantasy Twincest Rp" unlike no other...

Found and taken in by a traveling mage; a set of fraternal yet identical twins (as one is male the other female) are sent to be raised and taught the ways of the world by a well renowned guild of mages due to their high potential for greatness. However it doesn't take the mages long to discover the female twin has the gift of foresight causing the future of the magical society to change dramatically.

While both twins are well studied in the ways of magic by the time they are of age, the male twin is determined to protect his sister as news of her powers become more known in the world and many attempts begin to try and kidnap her or even kill her start taking place... However what he wouldn't plan on was himself becoming one of the many that would try to do her harm... Over time he suddenly starts having vivid dreams of taking his sibling as his lover and wife, however it is said if the oracle would become unfocused, or rather deflowered she would lose her powers, which would send the world into chaos as it already weights heavily on her powers.

Confused he is unsure if these are his true feelings or perhaps a darker force is at hand trying to steal away the mage's ability to see into the future to prevent darkness from taking over... Or if perhaps he is the darkness that is trying to overthrow everyone... All hew does know that he can't share his feelings with anyone for fear he may never see his sister again... While all the while his sister is oblivious to his feelings despite her powers.. until it's nearly too late...

As suggested the plot will spin around the romance with the twins, but possible other characters as well. Struggles may include the entire mage force going out of it's way to kill or sway you in some way (depending if you play female oracle twin, or male warrior twin) - Muilticharactering isn't required but helpful as to make the plot work there will be both good and bad characters.

I prefer someone to play the male twin; however if your a decent rp'er I can be swayed to allow you to play the female twin (the oracle) instead. (Just as long as we get a good plot out of it I'm typically happy. Although I am more likely to have my male character turn evil then fight the forces of evil... XD)
Edit: Now willing to play Male (Fighter/mage) or the female (Mage/Oracle)

Quick Overview Of Me:
  • I'm not a Grammar-Nazi
  • Romance  = ♥
  • Darker Plots = ♥
  • ♥ = Action, Drama, Horror, Thrillers, Mind Twisters, Mysteries
  • ♥♥♥ = Original Ideas.
  • I type my replies to match what is typed (but generally 1-6 Paragraphs depending how much I have to work with)
  • I avoid modern themes
  • Fandoms are not my cup of tea.
  • Fantasy, originality, Mythical, and Cultural themes are my weaknesses
  • I Don't Do Character Sheets, as I am a freelancer styled RP'er (I make all my characters from scratch/on the spot)
  • No cheap thrills (Rp needs to has a story, and will not be composed of pure smut - thank you.)

What will be required of you:
  • An Open Mind
  • Over a paragraph when replying (I'm tired of tiny replies)
  • Be Mature Enough to cope/handle the plot
  • Attributing to the plot
  • No cheap thrills (Plot or nothing!)
  • Any Questions? PM ME
Rp Starter: (Reply to this for the first post) - PM ME

(Starting post is made from the Male twin's point of view)

"They where found wandering one of trading routs outside of the city." An older man would explain as he presented a set of twins to the guild's headmasters. It was one of the first few memories he had since their parents died of illness so long ago... But even then he could remember it like yesterday the sounds of his sister yelling at him, telling him that they needed to leave before they got sick too.. They wondered for months, but yet they managed to avoid bandits and thieves which seemed impossible for young children in the old dark times... At lest it was dark times; until they realized her gift...

However it has been over ten years since that day... So much has happened since they have discovered how we escaped the plague, as well as many bandits that lurked on the trading routs we walked on for so many months... It was far from luck, but rather a divine power; something that had not been seen since the days of old... His sister was blessed with the power of foresight... She had the power to see into the future, and with it the guild was able to push back the darkness that had been swallowing the world... and bring back peace into the lands... Marking them known as the sightful twins... or rather the oracle to whom was born with her own protector...

The passing of time has done so much for them... More so as just a few months ago together he shared with his twin sister yet another birthday; this one however marking them adults among their peers, but while coming of age seemed so simple, it was only then when the 'dreams' started happening... Never had he before thought of his sister in such a way... Or rather anyone.. as if overnight his head was filled with the thoughts of a man in lust, despite the fact he was only recently given the title of a man...

Growing up he always sought out to protect her; even at times turning his back on lessons of magic to take on more unsophisticated means of combat... Even the warriors outside of the guild mocked the young mage student for coming down to learn the ways of the sword; but even then with time he became quite skilled and it wasn't long before his skills where put to use.. By the time he was fourteen he had already had six men dead by his sword from various poor attempts to kidnap or even assassinate his sister. He took pride in it, but even then his mind never thought of her as anything more this his sister untill the dreams started...

At first the dreams seemed harmless enough, flirting, kissing... And while they didn't seem to come every night they grew none the less more advanced and detailed some acts we wasn't even aware existed.. However this left him troubled... It was one thing to be siblings and have such feelings, however what made it more nerve wrecking was what the mages had long warned both him and his sister about long ago... that if she where to ever become 'distracted' or for lack of a better term 'deflowered' she could lose her powers as an oracle and the peace that had been brought into the land would be lost forever...

Needless to say the last man that fell in love with his sister was thrown clear out of the guild, and rumored to be killed. The added taboo of his feelings didn't aid for this as well. For all he knew too it could have been the act of a dark wizard trying to control his thoughts... But yet he knew his sister would know about it and warn the mages... but yet she never did... and with three months of dreams he knows he can not speak to anyone about it.. But he also fears that he may not be able to ignore the dreams for much longer...

(Details such as location, theme, race, and various what nots can be discussed over pm's)

PM ME
My 1x1 Interest Topic

Romance, Drama, Violence and Gore:
Best Components any Rp could ever offer.

RPs with a Plot or Nothing!

Endless Echo

Still looking~

Update: Now willing to play Male (Fighter/mage) or the female (Mage/Oracle)
My 1x1 Interest Topic

Romance, Drama, Violence and Gore:
Best Components any Rp could ever offer.

RPs with a Plot or Nothing!