Looking for someone to play with - Monstergirl, Pokemon, Hermaphrodite Sister

Started by Sexy Selena, March 19, 2014, 06:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sexy Selena

Hi all,

I'm new here, as in just approved and I'm looking for someone to play with.  :D

So, here are some of the ideas of 'play' I'm looking for, but first, a little of what I'm looking for.

To start, I'm not into pain or gore, vore, heavy dominance, slavery, well, you get the idea..., oh oh oh, and no shortcuts (eg :ur, lol, yolo, thks, orly, etc...)

other than that, I'm fine, but if you have something you'd like to try, please PM me. I'm sure we can come to an agreement.  *smiles sweetly*

Also, in any of the situations below, i dont mind my partner being male or female, however, I feel a little awkward when guys writes the female roll.... sorry guys. I'm trying to get used to that... but for now... no ... thanks.

Ok. here is the list of 'plays'

1. Monstergirl

I'd like to be a monstergirl thats new in town. (this is like the Japanese comic where interspecies relationships are going well)
You play the role of the host family member (I'd prefer brother) thats taken me in for this 'students exchange programme'. We get together well and things hit off, however, things start to get heated, (we can decide later if you are attracted to me, or vice ver, or that my heat came in)

The monstergirl types i like, which you can choose from are

Centaur
Lamia
Mermaid
Kraken
However, if there is some other monstergirl you'd like to have fun with, please suggest.

2. Pokemon

You are a pokemon trainer and I happen to be your personal favourite. Whether it be fighting prowess or simple good looks. After travelling on your Lapras, or Blastoise, we come to a small island with coconut trees and wild berries, mushrooms and other edible plants. Its late and you decide its a good place to spend the night. How the fun starts after, well, lets see how we get into that.

As for the pokemon I'd like to play, again you have a choice or you can suggest, are:

Charizard
Ekans / Arbok
Ninetails
Growlithe / Arcanine
Rapidash
Eevee / Flareon / Vaporeon

3. Hermaphrodite Incest

In this story, I'm a young 18-19 year old girl who has hid her secret for all her life, only her mother knows (which I wont bring into the story) However, after not having any relationship due to fear of rejection and hate, she approaches the one person who she believes she can trust, her sibling (may it be brother or sister)

I was thinking that one day, I catch a glimpse of you getting into the bath and i peep in. Building up the courage, I strip naked, hold a towel to my crotch and come in.... I am worried, but also hoping that at least someone will accept me.

Well, these are the three stories I'm hoping for. Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks in advance.

Sexy Selena

Hi everyone.

Thanks to those who have answered my request for this.

For the time being, I have quite a few takers now to start so I'm no longer accepting any more request. Thank you all for your time.

Should I wish to start again with these roleplay options, I will inform through this post.

Thanks again.