Taking on All Comers...

Started by abbychase, April 29, 2011, 02:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abbychase

Please take a look and shoot me a PM if you like one of my ideas, think I might like one of your own, or just want to say hello.

About Me:
I'm comfortable with both short term and long term stories
My interests range from Story/Plot driven to good old Smut/PwP
I generally try to post every 2-3 days at minimum
I dig both conventional (M/F, M/M, & F/F) and unconventional (futa, robot, whatever) relationships
I'm happy to play either gender, and am happy to play with either gender. The fact that you're a man or woman in real life is about as relevant as whether or not you're really a space alien.

Right now I'm thinking about...
Steampunk / Dieselpunk
Innocence/Naiveté
Reluctant partners (Ex: Same-sex, already taken)
Mismatched partners (Ex: ugly/pretty, big/small, old/young, elf/orc)
Risky sex (both in terms of getting caught and risk of impregnation)

A couple of universes I'd love to explore:
Crimson Skies
Arcanum

A few ideas. For the sake of reading clarity they're written gender specific, but feel free to mix and match, a girl has to be flexible, after all...

1 - The Choices We Make...

This is a cheating scenario. No bones about it. It's also an "anyone but her" scenario. Maybe it's a bitter enemy, maybe it's a work rival, maybe we're on the other side of the spectrum and it's a protoge or best friend. The key is that of all the people to cheat with, she is the worst possible, most awful choice. And you know it, and you know you should stop it, and you try, you just fail. Every. Single. Time. Let's get creative with the pairing.

2 – She Left

They grew up as foster sisters. When the war ended, Father came home, but he did so with an orphan in tow. Years later mother dies, sister leaves, and time deepens the pain. Still more years later Father is gone, she's listless, and suddenly Sister returns carrying a whole mess of bad along with her. Do old wounds ever heal? Can the pair come together quickly enough to survive times of trouble?

3 - None Stranger than Old Friends

Living life is all about phases. In my short time here I've had long hair, short hair, learned some Spanish and spent the better part of my Junior year locked in a sex-fueled relationship with another woman. Like I said, phases. But that was years ago. Ancient history really, so much so that there's been no reason to mention it to any of my current family or friends. The only reason I bring it up is I've got this email telling me you're in town, and you want to have coffee...

4 – The Danger Girl

You may or may not realize it, but my screenname is a comic book reference (Danger Girl). Think James Bond, but dialed up to 14. Anyhoozle, I once put this character portrait together of a newbie handler. She's entering the field for the first time, ready to face down bad guys and whatnot. Maybe she's partnered up with a grizzled veteran with a sad/shady past, maybe it's another fresh-out-of-academy woman and they figure things out together. Maybe it's something else. Who knows? Nothing like a car chase/shootout to get the old blood pumping, am I right?
Ons / Offs

Been gone a hot minute, working my way back

Discord: AbbyDanger

abbychase

I have added two different RP scenarios and marked a 3rd as "In Progress"
Ons / Offs

abbychase

re-worked "Long Lost" because the blurb didn't make as much sense as I wanted.

Added "Speed Dating" because I thought something straight up raunchy might be fun.
Ons / Offs

abbychase

New Plot added. Get excited people!
Ons / Offs

innocenceportrayed

G'day dolly.

I'd be willing to try out 'Long Lost' with you. Seems interesting to me. =D I prefer over the forums but I'd be willing over email or something of the such too. Let me know. =D

-Dax
Keep your hopes up high and your head down low.

abbychase

Added an idea, removed two others temporarily as already in use.
Ons / Offs

aelllie

I would be interested in number 2. Fair warning I am a newbie to the site :P

~aelllie
What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

aelllie

Sorry I meant number 3!

~aelllie
What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

abbychase

refreshed the pairings to reflect what I'm thinking about at the moment. Took a couple of things out of circulation, put a couple back in and added an idea.

General tweaks, but it's past time I'd say.

Hit me up if you're curious
Ons / Offs

abbychase

revamped the whole dang thing. Please see the first post and send me a PM if you'd like to play.
Ons / Offs

abbychase

Ons / Offs

abbychase

boosting the ole roleplay wish list...
Ons / Offs