Firefox acting funny

Started by Serephino, August 08, 2012, 12:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serephino

Firefox just did the weirdest thing to me.  When I went to turn the mouse wheel to scroll down it started zooming out.  Then I clicked on a link to go to a different page and it opened it on another tab.  What did I do?  Please don't tell me I have a virus.

GothicFires

It does that to me on occasion. closing the browser and repoening it usually does the trick.
looking for new games
discord: Agara#3507

Oniya

You also might want to check under your Ctrl key to see if there's any cruft, or if the key itself has gotten wedged down.  Both of those behaviors are intended to happen when the Ctrl key is down. (i.e., Ctrl-scrollwheel = zoom, and Ctrl-click = open in new tab.)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17