2017: Mass Exodus (Accepting! GBLTQA Friendly)

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, June 11, 2014, 12:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm currently working on my Eva Green face... Desiree Renaud, eldest of the three Renaud children. She's an attorney and has her own law practice Renaud and Associates. She employs a number of law-oriented folk, so anyone in that vein with their character (or who require those types of services) are welcome to poke me for connections. She specializes in criminal law, but she is also well known as a family lawyer.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Amelita

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on June 12, 2014, 03:10:03 PM
I'm currently working on my Eva Green face... Desiree Renaud, eldest of the three Renaud children. She's an attorney and has her own law practice Renaud and Associates. She employs a number of law-oriented folk, so anyone in that vein with their character (or who require those types of services) are welcome to poke me for connections. She specializes in criminal law, but she is also well known as a family lawyer.

Instant idea for her younger sister rebel with a Katherine Moennig face >.>

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Amelita on June 12, 2014, 03:28:44 PM
Instant idea for her younger sister rebel with a Katherine Moennig face >.>

You could totally take the middle child spot. Kels is playing a 24 year old who used to rebell but is now shaping up and (I think?) working with the Sheriff, much to Daddy's Chagrin.

Edit: ORRRR... we can just bump Kels up to middle child and you can take over the youngest role, since the Renaud kids can be between 20 and 30 safely.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Waterfall

Hey, what do you know, I was making a waitress too. Could I connect my character with the bar and the other waitress?

~~O/O's~~A/A's~~
Sleep, sleep tonight, and may your dreams be realized

Chrystal

Quote from: Kokaine on June 12, 2014, 03:05:20 PM
Yup ;D

Quote from: Waterfall on June 12, 2014, 03:37:48 PM
Hey, what do you know, I was making a waitress too. Could I connect my character with the bar and the other waitress?

I think two waitresses in a bar/grill works just fine.

Just wanted to point out that my girl is black and gay. Any of the white folks want to be nasty to her IC, feel free, but would the guys please respect my offs. Thanks.

(Yes I know it should go without saying, but I always get nervous making a sub character in a mixed gender group).

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Amelita

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on June 12, 2014, 03:37:15 PM
You could totally take the middle child spot. Kels is playing a 24 year old who used to rebell but is now shaping up and (I think?) working with the Sheriff, much to Daddy's Chagrin.

Edit: ORRRR... we can just bump Kels up to middle child and you can take over the youngest role, since the Renaud kids can be between 20 and 30 safely.

Middle kid works best for a rebel staying a rebel :P Kels = Keldia?

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Kokaine

Quote from: Chrystal on June 12, 2014, 03:44:28 PM

Just wanted to point out that my girl is black and gay. Any of the white folks want to be nasty to her IC, feel free, but would the guys please respect my offs. Thanks.

(Yes I know it should go without saying, but I always get nervous making a sub character in a mixed gender group).

Sure, The Blue Moon needs staff and I'm definitely open to connections.
Waitstaff/bartenders, cooks, possibly an assistant manager, live musicians that come in from time to time...
My girl, Missy, will be the manager. She's been in town her whole life except for 4 years away at college (she didn't plan to come back). Her grandparents own the place currently but they don't come around much, busy being retired and all (if they're even still around). 
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Bloodied Porcelain

No worries hun. I am very strict with people about respecting each others O/Os oocly (though it wouldn't be realistic if guys didn't hit on her in passing IC, it wouldn't go further than that).

Quote from: Amelita on June 12, 2014, 03:49:21 PM

Yes ma'am

Ciosa

If any of you hard working members of the service industry want to work out some relation with the local good-natured pot dealer, he's a pretty amicable guy.  He's also taken in a few runaways from abusive backgrounds, and he's been in the area for ten years.  I'm trying to set him up as a fairly well-known figure in the trailer park, and would love to work out some connections.

Chrystal, Roy's definitely a 'judge not, lest ye be judged' type.  Being the town crazy has some perspective, and he's from Atlantic City, so color's not something he really thinks about twice.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Ciosa on June 12, 2014, 03:58:29 PM
If any of you hard working members of the service industry want to work out some relation with the local good-natured pot dealer, he's a pretty amicable guy.  He's also taken in a few runaways from abusive backgrounds, and he's been in the area for ten years.  I'm trying to set him up as a fairly well-known figure in the trailer park, and would love to work out some connections.

Chrystal, Roy's definitely a 'judge not, lest ye be judged' type.  Being the town crazy has some perspective, and he's from Atlantic City, so color's not something he really thinks about twice.

My second character is Roy's current "live in". I haven't settled on exactly what/who she is, except she's a hot redhead teen who occasionally fucks him and puts up with his rambling and whatnot so she smokes for free. xD

Love And Submission

I got couple of ideas rolling around iny my head. Louisiana Blues Man like Lighting Slim or Guitar Slim. I guess then my character would have to have a stage name with Slim in it. Or someone whose returned to  the town to the death of a family member. Someone investigating  the town for some reason before the  disappearances  like an insurance adjuster or a historian writing about the back woods of Louisiana.

I don't know. Just sort of watching the other characters develop and trying to figure out what would best match their situations.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Ciosa

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on June 12, 2014, 04:02:15 PM
My second character is Roy's current "live in". I haven't settled on exactly what/who she is, except she's a hot redhead teen who occasionally fucks him and puts up with his rambling and whatnot so she smokes for free who enjoys his company and charming personality. xD

Fixed that for you.  :D

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: DTW on June 12, 2014, 04:02:46 PM
I got couple of ideas rolling around iny my head. Louisiana Blues Man like Lighting Slim or Guitar Slim. I guess then my character would have to have a stage name with Slim in it. Or someone whose returned to  the town to the death of a family member. Someone investigating  the town for some reason before the  disappearances  like an insurance adjuster or a historian writing about the back woods of Louisiana.

I don't know. Just sort of watching the other characters develop and trying to figure out what would best match their situations.

My biggest request from people is that they give their characters a real tie to the community, otherwise they will have no reason to stick around when the event happens and things start going crazy. I'm all for working with people who want characters who aren't from there, but there has to be a good reason for them to stay

Quote from: Ciosa on June 12, 2014, 04:04:10 PM
Fixed that for you.  :D

LOL

Keldia

Quote from: Amelita on June 12, 2014, 03:49:21 PM

Ame! ~huggles~

Quote from: Ciosa on June 12, 2014, 03:58:29 PM
~snipsnip~

I'm making a cop. :-) Wanna have run-ins in the past?
Ons/Offs (Coming Soon!) | Storytelling Annex | Absences & Apologies | Post Tracker
Current Response Rate: Playing Catch Up! [~7 Days]

Bloodied Porcelain

GM ANNOUNCEMENT

Since there has been been some confusion regarding the NPCs who will disappear during the game, I've added a note about that to the first post.

All disappearances will be determined by the GM, as well as how and when they happen. I may ask for player input if I hit a wall in the decision making process, but final decisions will be mine. This is why the family and connections sections of the sheets are SO important.

Bloodied Porcelain

WIP
~BASICS~

Character's Name: Desiree Charlotte Renaud
Nickname: Des, Desi
Character's Birthdate and Age: August 19, 1988 | 29
Place of Birth: New Brook, Louisiana
Current Residence: New Brook – Maple Heights

Education: J.D. of Law
Hobbies: Gardening, Hiking, Equestrianism, Volunteering when she has time, Spending time with the family

~APPEARANCE~

Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Gray-Blue
Height: 5’5”
Physical Description: Slender and just below average in height, Desiree Renaud is a woman with elegant and refined tastes. When not outside, she’s most often found dressed in tailored outfits of elegant make and high price tags. This has earned her some disdain from those of lower income brackets, who accuse her of “showing her wealth off” and “being gluttonous and prideful”, but Desiree shrugs off such comments. Her hair is dark and her features sharp, further adding to her air of elegant mystique.
Distinguishing Features: Faded scars are found on her wrists, though are almost always covered by long sleeves and bracelets.
Character Model: Eva Green

~IN DEPTH~

Personality:
  • Driven – Something of a Renaud family trait, Desiree got this particular trait in spades and seems to have let it dominate her life, which she has dedicated to the pursuit of lofty goals, nearly all of which she has achieved.
  • Stubborn – Like her father before her, Desiree is a stubborn woman who, when she gets an opinion in to her head, she is loath to let it go and changing her mind is a challenge at best.
  • Cunning – Another family trait, Desiree has a sharp mind and a quick wit. She can think circles around most people around her, and it’s something she has no problem doing when the situation calls for it.
  • Organized – Almost to the point of being obsessive compulsive, Desiree keeps everything in her life neat and orderly… from her filing cabinets at the office to her book collection at home.
  • Competitive – From the day she could understand the concept of pitting herself against another person, Desiree was competitive and ruthless. She thrives on the idea of having to beat other people to get to the top, which makes her so good at what she does for a living.
  • Aloof – Perhaps one of the biggest draw backs in Desiree’s personality is that she’s not the warm and welcoming type. Instead, she tends to be distant and aloof, with a very businesslike attitude until you manage to get her to loosen up a bit.

History: (How did your character grow up? Where? How did they enjoy their childhood? How is their family life? Anything interesting happen to them?)

Family: (if applicable, include any family members and mark them appropriately if they are NPCs. Include such things as age, occupation, if they're alive, and a brief blurb about the character and their relationship with yours. Please note that non-major NPCs do not get face claims, at least TWO generations prior to your characters need to be covered In other words: parents, grandparents, and immediate siblings of your parents.)
NPCS:
NPC
Player Characters
PCName

Connections: (Any connections to other characters in the game. Friends, crushes, lovers, coworkers, rivals, enemies, or whatever you feel is relevant/important/known to others IC.)

Dislikes: (Non Sexual)
Fears & Phobias: ("none" is not an option)
Worst Memory(ies):
Best Memory(ies):
Favorite Animal(s):
O/O's: (Either a link to your o/o's or a description specific to the character)

Ciosa

Love And Submission

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on June 12, 2014, 04:04:56 PM
My biggest request from people is that they give their characters a real tie to the community, otherwise they will have no reason to stick around when the event happens and things start going crazy. I'm all for working with people who want characters who aren't from there, but there has to be a good reason for them to stay

LOL

I imagine that whoever I make would have lost someone close to them in the event. Wife , Girlfriend , Mistress , Grandmother , Co-Worker
I don't think I'd (in real life) if I went to and a town and my wife or grandmother went missing. I think I'd feel like I'd have to stay until they either found her or what happened to her. Even a Co-Worker. People go missing. You want to know what happened to them.

MasterOfMyFate

"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: DTW on June 12, 2014, 04:20:57 PM
I imagine that whoever I make would have lost someone close to them in the event. Wife , Girlfriend , Mistress , Grandmother , Co-Worker
I don't think I'd (in real life) if I went to and a town and my wife or grandmother went missing. I think I'd feel like I'd have to stay until they either found her or what happened to her. Even a Co-Worker. People go missing. You want to know what happened to them.

I may have misunderstood, it seems like you had your concept set up that he's only there on business and thus wouldn't have anyone with him. My thought was that if he's in New Brook on business and his wife is in say... New Orleans... and she disappears, wouldn't he go running home to New Orleans to find her?

Love And Submission

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on June 12, 2014, 04:56:49 PM
I may have misunderstood, it seems like you had your concept set up that he's only there on business and thus wouldn't have anyone with him. My thought was that if he's in New Brook on business and his wife is in say... New Orleans... and she disappears, wouldn't he go running home to New Orleans to find her?

No. None of my concepts are  like that. I don't really have a  particular concept in mind in all honesty. Kind of been throwing ideas at the wall to see what sticks. I almost actually want to create a rival to the mayor. Like a political opponent but  that's much more...vague then the other ideas I proposed. I'm just really feeling the story , you and the other authors out. Just trying to see what the story needs I guess. I don't know yet. I should done by the end of the weekend though. Not to put a timetable out there or anything. Just sort of explain where I am in the process of creating my character.

Strangefate

Hm, so I may make the plunge.  I’m thinking I’d like to make a guy, either a used car lot owner or a tow truck operator, and a lady, possibly a struggling clerk at a dollar store w/ singer aspirations.  Would either of these clash with or otherwise too closely mimic what anybody else is doing presently? 

Likely face claims would be Matthew McConnaughy and young-ish Gillian Welch, I’m thinking.  Up for any familial connections and the like, although they're still very loose concepts at the moment.  It'll take me awhile to make the char sheets (because it always does).
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Strangefate on June 12, 2014, 05:36:07 PM
Hm, so I may make the plunge.  I’m thinking I’d like to make a guy, either a used car lot owner or a tow truck operator, and a lady, possibly a struggling clerk at a dollar store w/ singer aspirations.  Would either of these clash with or otherwise too closely mimic what anybody else is doing presently? 

Likely face claims would be Matthew McConnaughy and young-ish Gillian Welch, I’m thinking.  Up for any familial connections and the like, although they're still very loose concepts at the moment.  It'll take me awhile to make the char sheets (because it always does).

Those both sound awesome and don't sound like anything that's been submitted so far :) Make sure you put your claims up in the claims thread. :)

Chrystal

Character sheet PMed to BP for approval

The only thing I'm not sure of really is connections.

Hmm... BP, having just read your announcement regarding the vanishees, would you like me to fill in the rest of the family tree?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Chrystal on June 12, 2014, 06:30:17 PM
Character sheet PMed to BP for approval

The only thing I'm not sure of really is connections.

Hmm... BP, having just read your announcement regarding the vanishees, would you like me to fill in the rest of the family tree?

I will let you know as soon as I get to reading it :) I had several sheets come in at the same time so I'm working through them now