Looking for someone to RP with

Started by Blaed, October 18, 2009, 11:38:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaed

He stops and looks at her. "Right now I live in that cave because there is a wounded bear that is staying in there, and I need to help him get better so he can take care of himself. So I sleep there incase of something happening during the night. I don't mind the cave, it just another part of this forest, and not a since thing here would harm me, so I don't have to worry about anything." He smiled and turned and started to walk again. They came to a tree that looked like it was dieing. He went to it and place his hands on it, and stood there for a few moments, trying to feel the life in it. He felt it, and he gave it some of his own life, to try and make it feel better.

hakari

Looking at him she said, "Oh that is understandable, i couldn't live in a cave like that." Looking around she said, "I don't like the dark or large animals such as bears, but icould use my healing powers to help the bear." She turned to watch him touch the dying tree, her heart sad inside for the tree.

Blaed

He removed his hands from the tree, it looked just the same, but he smiled and walked away. The forest was starting to have life again. Every animal was waking up, going out on there lives, collecting food and getting there homes fixed out. He smiled at each passing one.

hakari

She loved how the forest had life and beauty. She knew life in the forest was important. Looking at the trees she smiled.

Blaed

"So, how much of the forest have you seen since you have been here? Other then this trip we are taking." He wanted to know if she had seen some of the more beautiful places in the forest.

hakari

"Honestly not that much, like i said I havent wanted to be far from home." She sat on a log to rest her feet.

Blaed

"Well i know a few places you would love to see, this forest can really be a thing of beauty if you know just how to look for it." They came to an opening and he sat down, the sun was just about to come up over the tree line of the forest and the whole clearing was going to be in sunlight in a moment. "Come and sit here with me, i will show you one of those beauties.

hakari

Sitting beside him she said, "I would lovwe for you to show me some beautiful places."

Blaed

He sat there, and then the sun came over the tree line. When the sunlight hit the cleaning, all of the dew on the flowers and trees and grass shined like gems. It was everywhere, and it was shining brightly, almost too strong. It looked like there where in the rays of light. "See what i mean, if you look, this forest is beautiful."

hakari

Looking at the sun shining on everything, she gasps with pleasure. "Oh now this is true beauty." She twirled around the clearing, taking in everything.

Blaed

"There are many places like this, you just have to look for them and be in the right place at the right time." He got up and looked around with her. "I love this forest because i learn something new about it everyday, and its alive!"

Zinder

Somewhere far away in a land of chaos one rule the Empire of humans. Leech with great but dark magic - Nordel was his name...

"My Lord!" - a soldier walked into the huge hall where the Emperor was giving orders. "Our forces returned! Great things they have seen, my Lord! Woods and blue sky, clean rivers for our new horde to use, food to supply us.."

Nordel made a few steps toward the soldier watching with pleasure the fear in his eyes.. "Send a scout to examine these woods you speak of! I need to know everything about it... Now go!"

Soon Tulas - the scout was riding through the ashed land, going to the woods to examine and collect information..

~~~

:) Can I join ?  >:)

Blaed

[You sure can, the more the better. Now i would just need someone to play the armies for light. blah]

Zinder

[Thank you :) . I will take the scout - Tulas for now.. Since the scale of this rp is not too big I can also take the whole "dark side" too together with Nordel himself.. of course new players are welcome to join and take part of that or we can just leave it be simply as environment (the World) and I'll keep pushing it ahead..]

Tulas entered the forest. It was dark already. He saw where the camp took place and touched the ground - cold.. No trace of his army. It's possible that they managed to get on the road by now and they'll soon arrive in their lands.

"I come with peace!" - he shouted, smiling to himself for the little lie he said..

So quiet.. even the birds are sleeping by now...

Blaed

Relger showed Arianna as many of the forest beauty as he could. The day passed fast and soon the night was upon them. He was making his way back to her little home so that she would not be lost. And then a bird landed on him, and starts to tell him that there was a man at the edge of the forest and was screaming.

Zinder

Tulas brought some of the dry bushes and twigs he found around and started preparing a camp fire. He took some of the smoky meat he was wearing with him for the journey and went to the lake to take some fresh water.

Blaed

[Going to wait a bit for Hakari to come back before i keep on going, she will have to play her part too, hehe]

hakari

She watched as the bird said something to him. She was concerned when the bird flew off. Looking over at him she asked, "What did he say?" "Is everything alright?"

Zinder

"With the fire burning this place looks a lot better.." - Tulas was thinking. "These cute creatures in here and all that green land.. it lacks style! Fire is what makes things going.. And fire they'll get when Lord Nordel arrive.".

Blaed

"There seems to be a human at the edge of the forest again, and he is yelling at something. So i am going to go check it out, you can come if you wish, but if not, i will let you know what happened later." He started to walk off to the camp site that the other humans had made before. He hoped that this human did not want to harm the forest, because he would hate to have to remove another one. He did not have any problems with humans, only the ones that took more then they needed and killed the trees, because they where too lazy to look for the downed trees and the fallen branches. As he walked he remember the first human he had ever met. It was a woman that was picking herbs for a sick man. Back in that time he was not as wise as he is now, and he hated anyone taking from his forest. So he had walked up to her and started to call her a thief and a killer of plants. But she had just smiled at him, and started talking with him. He learned many things from her, how that humans and the forest could live together with out harming one another. He found her to be a mother after a time. And when she had died, it pained him much, and for a while he went back to fending off anyone that came into the forest, but many years ago, he remember her by looking at a flower, it was her favorite flower. He smiled now, walking to go meet this new human, and he was going to give him the chance that he should have given her right away.

hakari

She wished him good luck and said "I'll wait here, and you can tell me if something is wrong." She went into her house and said a little prayer for him, hoping everything was fine.

Zinder

"No welcoming party I guess.."- Tulas thought. - "I hope there are some of those rabit creatures in here.. I would love some fresh meat..".

He entered deeper into the woods with a dagger hidden in his long black leather coat and a few tricks in mind.

Blaed

After a while of walking, he came upon the human. He was walking around with out making a sound. He was hunting. "Hello human, let me tell you now, do not take anymore then you need, and do not chop down any trees or you would have to deal with me you hear?" He smiled and give him a slight nod. He did not know who this human was, but he did not like him for some reason. But he gave him the same agreement as anyone that came into the forest.

Zinder

"Yes, elf. I hear and understand you. But I prefer to have a rabbit for dinner so.. stay out of my way ?"

Tulas slowly turned and continued down the path.. He knew that the elf will keep watching him. Eventually he will turn his guard down. Tulas knew that they all do this mistake eventually..

hakari

After praying, she laid down to get some sleep. She tossed and turned because she felt something was not right. She got up and looked out the window.