❜▍A Little Box of Treats ! ( female seeking f/m )

Started by Letrie, August 29, 2011, 06:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Letrie

• I am a Female though I can play both Male and Female roles.  I have experience with both so don't hesitate to ask me for one over the other in particular.  I also don't particularly care what the gender of my partner is so cross-play is fine.
  • Mostly I tend to play out heterosexual stories but again, I have no problem playing Homosexual, Bi or even Asexual characters.  It all really depends on the focus of the story and what kind of character I am playing.
  • I tend to be a Switch  My characters are feisty, manipulative, hardheaded and are much better at ordering people around than following orders.  That being said, I am comfortable in both a dominant and submissive setting and can play both roles well.
  • When it comes to posts, I tend to write a lot.  Usually, for an intro, I can go upwards of 8+ paragraphs and for the rest of the story I'm usually somewhere around 5 paragraphs give or take depending on how much dialogue or action is going on.  I realize that not everyone is comfortable posting that much and some probably don't even find it necessary but it is a habit of mine and I would like a partner that can match my replies.
  • As far as frequency is concerned, I will usually give at least one reply per week though sometimes it could be as frequent as one every other day or sometimes it could go to once every two weeks.  I really don't like being poked or prodded for a reply as it usually kills whatever enthusiasm I might have.  Sometimes you simply have more of a muse for one story over another and that is just the way it works.  You'll never get a PM from me asking you why you haven't posted and I'd like the same courtesy.  And just a heads-up, English is not my first/native language so if I do make any mistakes in regards to spelling or grammar I apologize. 
  • I will only roleplay through threads or Private Messages.  I don't go on any messengers such as YIM, MSN or even AIM so IM roleplays aren't an option.  I know, it's horrible but I don't even remember any of my screen names.  Shame~
  • Please take a look at my ONS AND OFFS by clicking on the words to get a better idea of who I am as a roleplayer.
  • If you have any questions about anything please feel free to ask.  I swear I'm usually a very nice person and the worst you'll get from me is a cheesy joke.  For that, I apologize in advance.   ;D

LETRIE IS CURRENTLY:  AVAILABLE FOR NEW ROLEPLAYS
LETRIE IS CURRENTLY FEELING:  SWITCH

PLEASE PM ME IDEAS AND DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD OR YOU WILL BE IGNORED

Letrie

WORTH HER WEIGHT IN GOLD   
As the noble class of the kingdom flourished under the reign of the King, the poorer classes now found themselves desolate and at the end of their rope.  They had no money to buy food yet the crown demanded higher and higher taxes to pay for their lavish lifestyle.  The people were angry but there was nothing they could do against the might of the royal guards.  The only thing they could do was complain in hushed voices but one man had had enough.  He got together a band of men and hatched a plan to free themselves from the rule of the tyrant that held them in a death grip.  In the dead of the night they snuck into the castle and stole away the King’s most prized treasure; his daughter.  Taking the Princess he hid her away and sent a letter to the King with a list of demands if he ever wanted to see his daughter again.  Now on the run from the palace guards he would take from her what was due.

CHECKMATE   
For as long as anyone could remember, the two kingdoms had been at war with each other.  The constant threat of death hung over the heads of their citizens as battles stained the once fertile fields red with blood.  Each day, more lives were lost in what seemed like a pointless fight whose meaning had long since been lost in the ages.  The people called out to their Kings and pleaded for a treaty before there was no one else left to fight.  After much deliberation, a royal decree was issued that the crown Prince from one Kingdom would marry the crown Princess of another and together they would join these warring lands in peace and prosperity.  The people were joyous but not all was well behind the castle walls.  Since the day they were born, the Prince and Princess had always been told that their land was the best and their enemies were beneath them.  Now that the battlefields had once more stilled, another war was brewing.  Neither half the happy couple to be was willing to give up power and now, they would wage their own war for dominance and control.

BY CUPID’S BOW
Basically, I’m looking at a retelling of the Eros and Psyche story.  Aphrodite, the beautiful if not jealous goddess, heard rumor of a mortal girl who was said to compare to even her in beauty.  Angered by this news, she orders her son to strike the woman with his magical arrows and make her fall in love with the most hideous creature on the land.  The young man sets out to do his mother’s bidding but when he sees the woman he falls in love with her himself and steals her away in the middle of the night to his own home.  The two live happily for a few weeks but he only ever appears to the woman in the middle of the night and warns her that if she ever sees his appearance he will have to leave her forever.   It doesn’t have to be the story exactly but I would love to have something like this as an outline and build a plot around it.

OF TWO EVILS   
She stood stony faced staring at the throne that, only the day prior, had been occupied by her father.  Now, the King’s head had been stuck to a pike and the man who had led his army through the city walls was sitting on the grand chair as he declared himself the new ruler.  His forces had taken over every inch of the castle and all those who opposed them had been massacred.  The floors were stained with the blood of the guards and she alone stood as the last remaining member of the royal family.  Though he believed his rule firm, he knew that the only way to stop an uprising would be to marry the Princess and have some legitimate claim on the throne.  So, he gave her a choice; marry him or die.  Surprisingly, she accepted the proposition hell bent on taking revenge on this man for everything he had done and seeing him buried no matter what she had to do.

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN
He was a hero to the city; a masked man prowling the streets at night stopping all those who wished to harm the innocent.  No one knew his real identity or why he did it but they knew that as long as he was around they would have nothing to fear.  There was no villain he couldn’t catch and no crime spree he couldn’t stop until the entire criminal underworld feared to even call his name.  He thought he was invincible, unstoppable until she came along.  It was supposed to be a simple heist at the museum and one he thought he would easily stop until he heard her voice

DYSTOPIAN   
So, with the hunger games everywhere I’ve really been craving something that has to do with a dystopian future.  I’d love to do something either based on the general premise of the hunger games with people fighting to survive some twisted reality show or something altogether different.  Perhaps a group of people with unique talents being hunted by an oppressive government?  Honestly, I’m open to all ideas with this one.

I am always happy to hear and discuss any plots/pairings you may have

Letrie

Updated with new plots and banners.
I really need to spend less time on photoshop~

Letrie

Updated!
Got rid of old/used plots, kept plots I'm still interested in and added new plots.
Whew~

Dani13

I'm up for The Conquered RP (M/M) if you're willing to Dom. It sounds very hot.

Letrie

Update:
- Completely new layout/banners (because the picture was too pretty to pass up)
- All new list of plots. 

Letrie

That Blue One

I would be interested in doing the "Yes, Mistress" or "Across the Wall" plots you have up, M/F on both.  I'm leaning towards the latter, but I'd happily do the former if you felt more like that one.

Letrie

Update:
- Added new plots all on the same theme.
- Please PM me instead of posting here since I don't reply to posts in this thread.

Letrie

Update:
- New plots added to fit the Domme mood I've been in lately.
I'm always open to new ideas.  :3

Letrie

Update:
- New banners (because the old ones were annoying)
- Added new plots
- Reopened old ones

niceguyoyes

He had always dreamed of making it big in the corporate world and becoming someone who everyone would know.  Even though he only managed to land a job as a secretary it was at one of the most powerful companies in the field with a CEO who was both brilliant and very cold.  His future had been bright but the job didn’t pay all that well and soon he found himself in hot water.  Having no other options he messed with the books just enough to get himself the money he needed to replay the people who were after him.  After all, this was a mutli-million dollar company and who would notice if a few thousand dollars went missing?  Apparently the CEO did.  The very next day he was called into her office and told that he’d been found out.  He expected to be fire on the spot but she gave him another option.  Basically the whole boss x secretary plot just with a change in gender
Hi, I love this one as it has a lot of possibilities for long term and growth and change, perhaps a D's situation.
If I was the male character.... It would take a lot of skill on the Boss's part to get to my hot buttons and perhaps not totally mould as easy as she might think. However, once  trained...a lovely pet / friend/ partner / husband etc....
I am a respectful immaginative person, and do love to really get into my character....and yes, patient.....
I am totally open , have a sense of humour and always part friends...or keep the friendship built
Shall we ......

Letrie

Update:
- Brand new plots added to reflect a change in mood.
- Please do not post in this thread.

Letrie