Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duncan

LOL!

Shoots his horse and takes the win as he crys.

Soran

*dabs eyes.....sniffs* He wasn't a bad horse, just spent most of his time pished. *blubbers a bit*
*Horse wakes up much to the surprise of Soran* what the ........ *notices bullet pinged off the horses own bottle of whiskey, breaking it...horse is now pished in another way...it gallops after duncan, gives him a horseshoe tattoo in his forehead brings the win back looking very smug*

*Soran can't laughing his rear off as he types this garbage*

kitten

*blinks, arches a brow and takes the win from Soran as he as gigglefits*
O&O - Intro - A&A - Elluiki
~ Avatar: Victoria Frances' Angel de la muerte ~

Kurzyk

*sneaks the win from Kitty*

Shiri

*not-so-sneakily takes win from Kurzyk*

kitten

*takes the win back*

Kurzyk

*looks at Kitty for a moment* You really don't want this.. it's not very appealing, has no market value and really just..

Well let me just take this off your hands so you don't need to worry about it. *grins*

kitten

*smiles and keeps a tight hold* No, that's okay. All it needs is a bit of spit and polish and it'll sparkle. I like sparkley things so I'll just keep it, but thank you so much for the offer.

Kurzyk

*pulls from his pocket a bright sparkly silver piece of aluminum foil* Here ya go !

-steals the win-

Nimmy

*steals the win from the thief*

Soran

Quote from: Nimeneth on June 29, 2009, 11:17:52 AM
*steals the win from the thief*

*Stands guard over Nimeneth and her win......*

Kurzyk

*hooks a fishing line with a piece of gum, hurls it at the win <splat> and curls it in*

Soran

*lightening reflexes..or pure luck....sword swish...cuts line* Good try though!  :P

Nimmy

Yay Soran! *hugs for saving the win*

Kurzyk

*grimaces and goes back to the drawing board*

Lets see.. if x to the power of 2 is 'the win', and Nim stands here being 20 feet from the base, then y must be...

Ah ha! Eureka!  *snatches the win in victory*

Greg MD

Well that's a shame...you went through all that lame math for the win, when I don't need to do anything to gain it really! *laughs*

Soran

*rofl, round of applause for Kurzyk.....*

*Soran meditates on Kurzyk's genius plan and has to come up with one of his own...rusty old cogs are heard......* So if I do this.....*cunning plan executed, now against a new win taker* "is he on my side?..can't take the chance" *result win retrieved* yay *hugs Nimeneth*

Greg MD

Foolish Jedi. Your cunning is no match for my skills! *cackles arrogantly, throwing his head back, hands raised in the air gripping the win tight* I WIN!

Soran

*Uses the force....rofl...retrieves win*

Greg MD

*rolls eyes* Nice try, Apprentice Soran *grins mockingly, drawing the win back into his hands* Your win is short lived yet again.

Shiri

The win belongs to the Darkside. Bwahahahahahahahah! *cough cough*

Greg MD

You are most correct! I AM the dark side!

Soran

Quote from: Greg MD on June 29, 2009, 01:09:54 PM
*rolls eyes* Nice try, Apprentice Soran *grins mockingly, drawing the win back into his hands* Your win is short lived yet again.

*rofl (calling me a Jedi just made it too easy not to take the cheap way out! ) Decides on using the banana skin trick...Gregg, proficient as he is, is no match for the banana skin...slips... .... win caught by Soran*....lol

Shiri

*takes out plasma sword* The win will be mine, oh yes.

Kurzyk

*pockets the win while Shiri duels with Soran*