News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rate the Avatar above you. (archive)

Started by WyldRanger, October 28, 2011, 07:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzie Aditi

8. Anime not so much my thing, but avi is nice.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Jethro

10, I had to look long and hard to be sure I liked it :P
Take a closer look, [you].  I know you want to ;)

My offs and ons
Current Role Plays: Into the West, Biblomythica.., The End of the Rainbow
Stories: A Gentle Love
Time is limited at the moment, so will not be accepting any new RP's because I would hate to let anyone down
ON HOLIDAY, thought I would have wifi, but nope.  Back soon.

SummerWhispers

10- as always, I love the animation.

Breathless Intent

10! I love that pic. I actually have it saved on my computer in black and white hehe

De h u m a n i z e Me

8, wish I could see more of that face!
Seeking new role plays.
PM me for details.
What De Finds Delectable

SummerWhispers

Mordred

10 - .. for those slightly parted and quite perfect lips.. and every other lovely detail..
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

10 - even if I want to push back the hair and snatch the cigar away and clean up all that paint....Or maybe, because of all of that?? Hm, Not sure, but I absolutely adore it.

Flower

Breathless Intent

Flower gets a 10, big time! There is something so evocative about that photo, I love staring at it. Great choice as always :)

Mordred

10 - Despite the wicked intentions.. (my cigar? seriously? but always up for a cleaning.. not sure I'll stay still.. but hell yeah!).. this image kinda just taunts these blue-dripping hands to work in mischievous ways.
*See Pillory*

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Maybe a 10... if he's a bad boy ^^
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Mordred

10 - If.. if.. if? Huh? Ain't no if about it.. Jellicious one. Yeah.. if you suddenly wonder where all those handprints came from.. and those little dots upon that neck.. maybe if.. Ok.. yes, a 10! Adorably hidden.
*See Pillory*

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Mordred

Hmm.. seems your '11' (which.. nearly made my dead flesh blush there.. thank you).. has borrowed from the next Rating.. so I can only give you a..

9.. (but a 10 is seriously implied). :P
*See Pillory*

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Well if I get a 9, you get a 2! *grumpy*
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Mordred

Ahhhh.. see? Your plan worked.. yes, sly Jelly (similar to blue Jello? hmmm.. not sure)..

now I can borrow those unused digits.. *not your hands.. you got 'em hidden*..

18! *hopes the grumpy br-.. umm.. girl.. cheers up* :P
*See Pillory*

De h u m a n i z e Me

Seeking new role plays.
PM me for details.
What De Finds Delectable

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

101010101011010!!! XANDI'S BACK!!
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

A million, because I missed her!!
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Autumn52

C:) *Puts on her police uniform to frisk the lovely lady*

You get a zillion for being the first I get to play with in so long and for being wonderful.

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Autumn52

Yay I am...and you are lovely as ever.

Hugs the amazing Phoenix. Gives her a 10000000