For The Crown (A Game of Conquest)[Prince, Nobles and Warriors needed]

Started by LimitlessNikkie, August 01, 2012, 06:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flower

Veluux

Craig Parker, I guess maybe I never looked up his name - because it doesn't sound familiar. But I like him a lot. He was excellent in Spartacus! Such a good villain, lots of intensity and didn't pull a tom cruise and over act the part. I like that guy a lot!

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

sesshomaruartist

Tom Cruise.... hmm one of the few actors whom if he played a movie I would avoid it, exception to it was Mission Impossible 1. Along with Justin Timberlake(whom is a singer/dancer not actor) -_-

AngelicBlade

I think there may be some thing that need clarifying, about Auron. He killed the assassins that tried to kill him, the only one he didn't kill was the girl he loved, and he told his family about how he got his scar. And Auron took his lovers betrayal as a sign that he shouldn't let pretty things pull him from his duties as prince or as a commander, and sword master.

bubby

I'll elaborate on Auron's relationship thing tomorrow then.

sesshomaruartist

Quote from: AngelicBlade on August 09, 2012, 04:59:56 PM
I think there may be some thing that need clarifying, about Auron. He killed the assassins that tried to kill him, the only one he didn't kill was the girl he loved, and he told his family about how he got his scar. And Auron took his lovers betrayal as a sign that he shouldn't let pretty things pull him from his duties as prince or as a commander, and sword master.

okay I ll edit mine later

kckolbe

Quote from: sesshomaruartist on August 09, 2012, 04:58:53 PM
Tom Cruise.... hmm one of the few actors whom if he played a movie I would avoid it, exception to it was Mission Impossible 1. Along with Justin Timberlake(whom is a singer/dancer not actor) -_-

I don't wish to start an argument, but I don't think you are being fair to Tom Cruise.  I recommend watching Days of Thunder and Tropic Thunder.  Hmm.  I had not realized that coincidence until now.

Also, lumasan...glad you liked it.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

sesshomaruartist

Quote from: kckolbe on August 09, 2012, 05:09:01 PM
I don't wish to start an argument, but I don't think you are being fair to Tom Cruise.  I recommend watching Days of Thunder and Tropic Thunder.  Hmm.  I had not realized that coincidence until now.

Also, lumasan...glad you liked it.

Oh yeah Days of Thunder was okay just a personal preference, no reason we can't agree to disagree ^_^

Kuje

Worked on some of the Theiri part of the character thread for Emma. None of what I wrote is set in stone, so if anyone wants to chat about any of it, just contact me.

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: Lumasan on August 09, 2012, 04:31:36 AM
Any word yet on the King profile? *is really curious* And awwwwwww Kc. :3 *looked at the relationship thread*

No but I've PMed him so should here back soon.

Quote from: Lumasan on August 09, 2012, 03:10:39 PM
Alright so I imagine that the factions of Theiri and Aserit have met for talks before yes? I am in the process of making a character relationship post, and I notice most people don't have opinions on characters in the other kingdoms...

They would have met before yes. One of the other nations Erucya holds a major party every year. They are one of the super powers of the world so in the last few years as tension between Aserit and Theiri mounted no way would either refused the invitation and that inevitably would lead to at least minor interactions between the two families. Enough to form loose opinions at least.

sesshomaruartist

Well I guess we will have to discuss that part since it doesnt say much on bios in regards to the meetings between both nations.

PhantomPistoleer

You don't necessarily have to KNOW people to have opinions about them.

Kuje:  If you want, Kale can know your character in an indirect manner.  Like, he knows one of her personas.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

PhantomPistoleer

I felt so great having finished my character's relationship web but then saw that there are 10 more characters!  Argh!
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Kuje

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 09, 2012, 07:22:27 PM
You don't necessarily have to KNOW people to have opinions about them.

Kuje:  If you want, Kale can know your character in an indirect manner.  Like, he knows one of her personas.

Hmm. When I was working on the Theiri section, I was thinking that maybe Kale has seen her around the barracks when she's been learning her knife lessons. However, maybe she contacts Kale when Emma takes on the disguise as the old woman selling in the market as a way to let him know what she's learned while in town and among the common folk...

Grins, yeah, I was just going down the list in the thread where all the characters have been posted as I was working on relationships. A few characters (like mine) hadn't even been mentioned yet.

PhantomPistoleer

What if...  Emma has a brother, or something, who is either a squire or a page in the Order, and for whatever reason, Emma can't actually be Emma when she inquires after him.  We can say that it's a rule:  no family, no fraternization outside of the Order.  As such, Emma dons the apparel of the old woman, and she cozies up that way to Kale.  This goes on for a couple of years, until the brother dies in battle.  A distraught Prince would then recount to the old woman how the "lad fought so bravely," never knowing that he was telling Emma the horrible news.

Perhaps then Emma would race home, as Kale is personally going to deliver the news to her parents in the city, and she intercepts him there.  Maybe that could be their one and only meeting.

Or something.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

LimitlessNikkie

Got some of the relationship thread done, a ton more to go lol. Anyone who has idea's regarding my lovely Lady Fool feel free to Pm or you'll be hearing from me as I get to you.

Kuje

I have to ask since I'm not sure how to figure out the code to get it to work right but how do you put the names in the middle of the hidden button over on the character thread? :)

LimitlessNikkie

Flower

Kuje

Grins. I think I got everyone in my version of the relationships. Again, if anything bothers you, just drop me a message and let me know. :)

Flower

I haven't seen anything completely abnormal lol. I'm just trying to see how to do some people.

Kuje

Quote from: Dancing flower on August 09, 2012, 11:48:21 PM
I haven't seen anything completely abnormal lol. I'm just trying to see how to do some people.

Yea, some of the ones from Aserit had me struggling a bit, or I just didn't know what to add so I left a lot of it blank.

DarkRose15

Not quite sure what to do with Orianthi's relationships yet.
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

sesshomaruartist

First off nice relationship descriptions from everyone whom has done so, but my favourite has to be DTW s description of aserit royal blacksmith