How many fish can you spot in these images?

Started by Spookie Monster, April 01, 2018, 05:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spookie Monster

How many fish are visible in the following images, old chum?

Spel

Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

TheLaughingOne

My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Oniya

There's at least three in the second picture.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

MoonWolf

Oniya

Quote from: ZizzyPop on April 07, 2018, 08:18:54 PM
guys, a little help? i can't find the fish

What do you see behind the sailors?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

MoonWolf

Oniya

MoonWolf

Quote from: Oniya on April 08, 2018, 02:09:28 PM
Further down...  ;D

just a cute looking woman. is it an illusion or something?

Oniya

The ocean.  I'm sure there's at least three fish in that part of the ocean.  XD

MoonWolf

Spookie Monster

Thank you very much for the replies, everyone!  I'm really glad that we can agree that there probably are or are not fish in the above images.  To celebrate, I suggest that we take a moment to bask in the glory that is mathematician David Hilbert's hat:

Might it be the grandest of all?

Thank you again!

Spel
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~