What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MusicNeverDies

Caustic

Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

WyldRanger

Idlewild - No Emotion

Idlewild - You Held the World in Your Arms

Idlewild - American English

WyldRanger

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Lithos

Rinneradio, I could not find the exacat song but the music is something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BstOZcOqyuM

Jazz brass players making weird electonic music, they started when i was in my teens and been able to listen to them for all my years, maybe such a thing works for someone else as well :)
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

Kalen

3's and 7's - The Queens of the Stone Age

Stattick

O/O   A/A

Elohim

Stattick

O/O   A/A

Elohim

Stattick

O/O   A/A

Elohim

Stattick

O/O   A/A

Elohim

Trickedout

DevilDriver - Not all who wander are lost
"Set me off like Dynamite strapped tight around my waist!" - Rise Against

Elohim

Elohim

Stattick

O/O   A/A

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Caustic

Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

calamity

O&O

Caustic

Kalen