News:

Main Menu

Teddy Tours Lapland

Started by Spookie Monster, July 13, 2011, 08:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spookie Monster

Is the daily grind getting your teddy bear down?  Is your favorite soft toy fed up with lying on the bed all day?  Don't despair!  The answer's within reach...

Teddy Tours Lapland.mp4
Teddy Tours Lapland

Send your best-loved Teddy Bear or soft toy on an unforgettable trip.

Santa Claus will personally wish him/her welcome to Rovaniemi and the Arctic Circle.  Your beloved soft toy will meet Santa in his grand house in the Santa Claus Village at the Arctic Circle in Finnish Lapland.  He/she will also cross the Arctic Circle and be awarded a certificate in honour of such.

The unforgettable and unique lifetime experience trip includes a wide variety of different programmes.  Your little friend will become familiarised with Rovaniemi and its fascinating surroundings with programmes led by a professional guide.

I like to imagine that "a wide variety of different programmes" means that Santa will secretly breed your toy with other vacationing toys in order to produce enough Christmas gifts for all of the children of the world.  Teddy bears will hump stuffed kitties, stuffed kitties will hump stuffed bunnies, and stuffed bunnies will hump everyone.  "The daily grind" will become "the daily grind."

Santa, of course, will observe from the shadows.  Ignore his moans.

"Well, Spel's still insane," I hear you say.  Oh really?  Then how do you explain this mysterious video, possibly taken surreptitiously deep within Santa's Workshop, possibly made public by the overlords of the U.F.O.?

Elmo and Cookie Monster have some Adult Fun
Whether or not Santa does get most of his toys through forced breeding, I think that Teddy Tours Lapland is a cute and clever idea.  No, it's definitely not cheap or practical, but the most important things in life (well, in my life, anyhow) don't come with price tags.  Hope that you can find the heart in it, too!

Spel

Your little empty shelf...
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~