A Song For The Previous Poster

Started by Captain Maltese, May 16, 2016, 11:28:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Okay, this should be harmless enough. Dedicate a song to the previous poster OR their avatar. Name of song and original/best know artist is minimum. Lyrics are optional, as are youtube clips.

*ducks and covers*

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Lapine

Scotch and Soda ~ The Kingston Trio

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Lapine

That Old Black Magic ~ Ella Fitzgerald

Captain Maltese

Lapine

Captain Maltese

Did I shave my legs for this - Deanna Carter

Lapine

Kakihara

Lapine

Captain Maltese

Dream a little dream of me - The mamas and the papas

Lapine

Captain Maltese

Lapine

Sweet Cherry Wine ~ Tommy James and The Shondells

Captain Maltese

Soulful shade of blue - Buffy Ste Marie

Lapine

Trouble in River City ~ The Music Man

Captain Maltese

RampantDesires

Suit & Tie - Justin Timberlake :P

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Captain Maltese

The Masochism Tango - Tom Lehrer

RampantDesires

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Lapine

Captain Maltese

Sophisticated Lady - Duke Ellington

Lapine

Hanky Panky ~ Tommy James and The Shondells

Captain Maltese

Honky Tonk Woman - Rolling Stones

Lilias

One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer (George Thorogood)
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI