My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (OOC Thread)

Started by Empyrean, August 19, 2011, 09:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Empyrean

Kunoichi

HopeFox

Yay indeed!

Do any of the Maneflow locals want to have known each other before the game started? Crash is pretty sociable, for all that he lives a long way out of town and often doesn't show up for days at a time.
If you're such an iconoclast, where were you when we trashed Constantinople?

Empyrean

I'm just waiting to see what Dark Note and Sun Shower do before bringing Luna into town proper. :)

Empyrean

We've got two new players everyone! Say hi to FazzEagle and Mac84. They'll be playing Heavy Hoof and No Mark. :)

pendarious

in response to waiting: we should wait to see what they do.

in response to the two new members: welcome aboard
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Empyrean

I'll wait until Monday before continuing, to give the others time to catch up. In the meantime, please feel free to interact amongst yourselves. For our new players, jump right in! We're just beginning.

Mac84

Thank you all for your welcome. Hopefully, No Mark does not disrupt the flow of the story too much.

Empyrean

Fitting in great so far from what I can see. :)

Kunoichi

Quote from: Empyrean on August 24, 2011, 05:05:30 PM
I'm just waiting to see what Dark Note and Sun Shower do before bringing Luna into town proper. :)

Sorry, I've been a bit busy with college and other assorted things. ^^; I'll try and get a post in some time this weekend.  On the bright side, since I had Sun Shower go off and take care of rain clouds, it shouldn't be too hard to work around me if I'm not able to do so...

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

FazzEagle

Empyrean

Oh no problem Kunoichi. I remember how hectic college can be. :)

Empyrean

Just a quick note guys, please don't NPC other characters in your posts, as far as reactions and such go. Please and thank you. :)

Mac84

Empyrean

For future reference, please don't just do sudden scene transitions. Mac, could you edit your post so that we're still on the log in the river until Timber brings them back to shore? Thanks.

stjimmyhavok

Empyrean

stjimmyhavok

Thanks. :) I hope what I'd written was ok- i'm looking for an opening to introduce Midnight Comet to the herd.  haha.

Mac84

Welcome StJimmy and on two fronts.

Welcome to the MLP Thread as well as "E".

This was the first thread i got involved with (aside from the introductions thread)

Empyrean

StJimmy: Could you please submit Comet properly? I'll allow the post to stand but I'd like to know a bit more about her.

Name:
Type of Pony (Earth Pony, Pegasi, Unicorn):
Cutie Mark (if any):
Appearance:
History:
Personality:

stjimmyhavok

Quote from: Empyrean on September 13, 2011, 07:12:59 PM
StJimmy: Could you please submit Comet properly? I'll allow the post to stand but I'd like to know a bit more about her.

Name:
Type of Pony (Earth Pony, Pegasi, Unicorn):
Cutie Mark (if any):
Appearance:
History:
Personality:
Woops sorry. Let me go fix that...

Empyrean

Transfered here so it won't get lost in the game posts.

(OOC: Sorry all forgot my intro)

Name: Midnight Comet
Type of Pony (Earth Pony, Pegasi, Unicorn): Pegasus
Cutie Mark (if any): A smattering of silver stars that could be mistaken for glitter.
Appearance: Navy blue hide with a violet/wispy silver mane; she has a tendency to blend in with the night sky.
History: A long time resident of Equestria, Comet has long been discriminated for her nighttime coloring and feels a certain kinship with Princess Luna, even though the two have never met. She is very domineering, pushy and jealous, and loves nothing more than flying about the night sky when other ponies have gone to bed. And with Princess Luna arriving in her hometown....who knows how this volatile pony will react.
Personality: Pushy, jealous, obsessive and sometimes downright mean, while also very loyal. Very unusual for a resident of Equestria. Could be a hard personality to befriend, but once you do you have a pony pal for life.

Story Tale

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forums, as you can tell from my unapproved stamp to the left, but I just had to drop in and tell you all how much I enjoy reading the pony rp! I've never seen this kind of rp before and it is adorable!

Empyrean

Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying it. :) I'm trying to capture the feel of the show as best I can in a text format.