News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Long term D&D style Rp.

Started by Kilin, October 03, 2017, 08:01:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilin

Thank you for stopping in and checking out my ideas and plots. -Bows gratefully-

I go by Kilin it's an old nickname I was given and happens to also be the first character I ever made. She's an amazing character that if you are interested in I would be happy to fill you in on something I have in mind for her just let me know. I am not the best in my grammar but I am trying really hard to get better with it. I usually make sure my post is at least spell checked and minor things fixed. So if you think you can deal with that and are willing to give me a shot then let us continue on. Now on to the ones I have up, and what  I am looking for in a partner.

Looking for

* Long-term active  partner (I am highly active on this site and check it a good amount of the day I realize not everyone is like that but I'm hoping to find an RP partner that can post at least a few times a day hopefully at least once at the least)

* Creative (i love expanding and talking idea's and more)

* More than a one-liner (I'm no million paragraph writer but I can post at least up to two full paragraphs and more depend on my partner)

* Another person that likes to have some darkness to the story or plot.

ok well been in a huge dnd mood but no one to play so I though I would try to rp my character out here and see how far she can go I have to characters no sorry three characters to choose from. that I would love to rp and see how it goes.

first one
Colt Shadowmoon is a half-drow she looks like average drow purple skin white hair but she has green eyes her father was an elf her mother was a drow but this is where it ends for her she has no memory of her past all she remembers is she was found when she was five years old playing in a herd of wild dire horses. She was found by the horse nomads of the far north and they took her in and raised her, she became the adopted daughter of the chief and she had a way with horses. she was raised there till she was 16 when she saw a druid on her first outing to town with her adopted father who had her hidden well. and she left with her horse drifter a special nomad breed and learned the way of the druids.

second one
Myst Silverclaw a tibit if you don't know what a tibit is that is a halfling but they can shift into a cat. this tibit is a rouge she loves to learn and listen and see what is happening but that can also get her in trouble. she has black hair with silver streaks and she has stripes on her face and body. in her cat form, she has black fur with silver-white stripes so she something to behold for sure.

third one
Kilin ? her parents did a ritual on her as a babe and in this doing made her half unicorn but she remembers nothing of her past she was raised by a druid in a herd of unicorns tills he reached 16 years of age and asked if she could go and explore she is quiet and hols powers that might get her in trouble she can shapeshift at will into a unicorn and can speak with horses as well as she has a special healing gift but she knows nothing of the outside world.

If interested in any of these please pm me