Private (between sweettears90 & silverroses2009)

Started by sweettears90, May 24, 2009, 11:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweettears90

The vampire waited near the forest, watching the children playing. His golden red eyes narrowed slightly as he observed the children.
   There was a girl that he had been watching lately. A young girl. She would make a lovely little pet for him once he turned her. He had thought to himself. He only needed to lure him over to his hiding spot...
   "I'll get it!" She exclaimed when the ball was kicked towards his hiding spot in the forest. He smiled. Luck was on his side today.
   With his inhuman speed, he darted out of his hiding spot and picked up the ball. Round, red and white pattered soccer ball. He ran back to his hiding spot, deep in the under brush of the forest. This all took less than a second.
   "Now... where is that ball? I thought James kicked it over here...?" He heard her mummer, but, with his super hearing, it was almost as if she were right next to him, having a normal conversation. He willed her to go deeper into the forest, closer to his hiding spot.
   She did, looking around for the ball. She stepped inches from him and he inhaled her beautiful scent.
   With lighting-fast reflexes, he reached out and placed a hand over her arm, another over her mouth so that she wouldn't scream. She struggled against his iron grip, but he was inhuman and no match for her.
   He could tell that she would fight him until the end, so he quickly pressed a hand against the pressure point on her neck and she fell against him.
   He picked her up with ease, and ran off towards his home in the north. Her friends would later find the soccer ball, and ponder what had happened to their missing friend.
The World Will Look Up And Shout: Save Us! And I Will Whisper: No.