Private School RP (Third time's the charm!)

Started by Xanthaine, May 17, 2011, 08:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Lunarius

Sounds interesting, is there still an opening?
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Jael

I'm going to hope there's still room and just post a potential character:

Name: Marina Gabriela Fernanda Cortez
Nationality: Mexican

Parents' Jobs: Marina's father is a construction baron who is also a well known politician, while her mother is a retired Argentinian model.

Personality: She used to be so quiet, and now is feistier. An accomplished dancer, poet, and painter she's always been quite emotional and artistic. Marina thinks she's a "bad girl" though she's still a virgin with a lot of hang ups, and her curiosity has only recently outweighed her fear of exploring her sexuality with girls and maybe boys. What she most wants is to be liked, fall in love, and make people happy. She's frantically trying to find herself, and her personality for that reason tends to lean more towards being a follower for good or ill.

Ons: Tougher/more experienced people, girls and maybe boys, roughness, someone taking the lead, breaking her taboos, and girls.
Offs: Much older people, scat or urine, coarseness.

Bio:  Marina was raised Catholic and was always a sweet, biddable girl. While she appears that way upon initial meeting Marina was sent to this school for a reason, the fourth of five daughters who are known for their piety and excellence in school she is the rebel. Marina has been heavily sheltered, but recently took to vandalizing her exclusive school in Mexico and was caught kissing another girl in the bathrooms. The family was scandalized and she was sent away to straighten up away from prying eyes in hopes that she would return and marry a boy in another well connected Mexican family.

KnowThySire

I'm pretty sure it's still open to newcomers, but wait for Xanthaine to make the approval.
There can only be one king.

anne sophie

Name:  Anne-Sophie De latour

Nationality: French

Parent's job: Her father is CEO of a big software  company, and her mother is an small signer artist in France and also work as an editor which is fairly well known around northen European land.

Ons: Bi girl, being controlled, dirty talk, breast play, toys, lingerie, people who knows what they want, people who are not jerks, people who has a strong personality

Offs: geeks, whimps, and people who think they are superior to everyone

Bio: Anne-Sophie is second child of a family of three...her older borther went to the same school and graduated last year, her younger sister is yet to be accepted, she is a middle-grade she did ok in her first year of high school, but got in some trouble in her third, year so her parents sent her in a private school in eurpoe, but then again she got kicked out. on her fourth year, she went to an other school, were she stayed until mid-year and she was admited to this school...

Appearance: (Good description/picture please)

KnowThySire

Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm still around, just been really busy with work. I'll have posts for both my characters up later today.
There can only be one king.

DarkRose15

I'm sorry to say that I think I'm going to bow out of the game. There hasn't been much for me to be able to do and my schedule has changed so much. If there is still room at some point at another time I'll be glad to come back but for now I'm going to have to bow out.
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!