News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Sensual Spanking, Discipline Play (M for F)

Started by bawdybear, July 09, 2020, 08:00:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bawdybear

I'm looking for a long term RP partner that is into sensual BDSM play.
Where spanking/BDSM is foreplay to great sex.

Possible Plot outline:
A couple, Karl and Anna, who had been together a while, but only had boring vanilla sex so far.
Karl had always been turned on by BDSM, but had not explored it yet with Anna.
One evening Anna goes for a girls night out, gets drunk, and then runs over the mailbox and onto the curb when she gets home.

The next morning, Karl sees that not only is the mailbox post broken, but one of the car's tie-rods is bent and the fender is damaged.  Anna says she is very sorry and that she will never drink and drive like that again, but Karl knows that she had done that before, and she needs discipline. He tells Anna that he would have to punish her.

That evening, Anna, feeling very guilty and submissive, tries to appease Karl, gets dressed in her sexiest lingerie. But Karl pulls her over his lap, runs his hand over her bottom, and tells her how he is going to punish her. She was going to be spanked on her bare bottom with a leather belt. She tries halfheartedly to plead with him, but she knows she deserves it, and it secretly really turns her on.

He had her kneel on the large padded leather ottoman, bottom up. Then he brought over a soft leather belt, and laid it on the table in front of her. He had her bend further over to raise her bottom, then pulled her panties down.

He ran his hands over her bottom cheeks "Now you will wait like this, until I decide its time for your spanking."

kinky Kathy

maybe this might lead further into BDSM play.....I hope...
I'm into bondage and BDSM, so if you feel the same, message me?

bawdybear

Kathy, I was about to respond to your message, but I see you are no longer reachable.