Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrDiamondBackJack

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

MrDiamondBackJack

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

MrDiamondBackJack

Cassiopeia

MrDiamondBackJack

MrDiamondBackJack

MrDiamondBackJack

Across The Universe "I Wanna Hold Your Hand"

Nice one Cassiopia.  I never heard it before.  I love the Beatles and this is a great cover.

MrDiamondBackJack

MrDiamondBackJack

MrDiamondBackJack

Cassiopeia

Quote from: MrDiamondBackJack on September 19, 2010, 12:12:24 AM
Across The Universe "I Wanna Hold Your Hand"

Nice one Cassiopia.  I never heard it before.  I love the Beatles and this is a great cover.

Ty ^_^ if you love the Beatles then you should see Across the Universe, imo.

MrDiamondBackJack

Quote from: Cassiopeia on September 19, 2010, 12:26:12 AM
Ty ^_^ if you love the Beatles then you should see Across the Universe, imo.

Will do.  :)  Thank you.  Check this out.

I'm Yours(ukulele)

MrDiamondBackJack

MrDiamondBackJack

MrDiamondBackJack

MrDiamondBackJack

TheLegionary

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

MrDiamondBackJack

MrDiamondBackJack

Quote from: Kit on September 19, 2010, 12:58:27 AM
Armin van Buuren ft Sharon den Adel - In and Out of Love (Official Music Video)

Armin van Buuren ft Sharon den Adel - In and Out of Love

I am watching this.  Kit, I have high blood pressure.  You need to stop posting new avatars or I am going to have a heart attack.

MrDiamondBackJack

TheLegionary

MrDiamondBackJack

MrDiamondBackJack

MrDiamondBackJack