News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

World's Sexiest Despot

Started by Jude, February 01, 2011, 08:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mystictiger

If you want someone to reall dominate you, then I can think of no better man than this fellow:

He'll be out of a job soon, and maybe he'll move into the... er... personal services market. Hell, maybe you can get a package discount to include his son (who's wife is rather hawt):

Want a system game? I got system games!

Trieste

*perks* Dominate? I heard someone say dominate.

mystictiger

Quote from: Trieste on February 03, 2011, 10:43:31 AM
*perks* Dominate? I heard someone say dominate.

I can see it now...

Hosni, Trieste, and about 30,000 secret policemen.

Trieste

>.> I'm down with multiple partners but I'm not quite that much of a party girl.

mystictiger

Quote from: Trieste on February 03, 2011, 11:08:15 AM
>.> I'm down with multiple partners but I'm not quite that much of a party girl.

I figure that Poor Mr 30,000 will basically be stirring the biggest pot of porridge since the morning of the Battle Of Banochburn. And think of how much that'd chafe.

30,001 partners, each at 6 minutes...

Hm. 125 days.

I'd bring a book.

Jude

Trieste

I'm deducting a shirt from your total, Mystic.

Torch

Gadaffi! Bringing sexy back since 1969!

Pimpin' shades and givin' Sarkozy some love!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."  Sir Roger Bannister

Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole chicken.

On's and Off's

Trieste

A man who isn't afraid to wear purple?! <3 <3 <3

Oniya

It used to be that only royalty could wear purple.  Given the self-entitled mindset of most despots... not surprised at Gaddafi rockin' the purple.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Shjade

Quote from: Trieste on February 04, 2011, 10:44:37 AM
A man who isn't afraid to wear purple?! <3 <3 <3
What's wrong with purple...?
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.