News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Worshipping Master

I am terribly sorry. I only have eyes and love for my Goddess. I'm sure you're a really nice person, you'll find someone right for you some day.

Nico

You only have eyes for someone else! We're done, Mister. ;D

Seara

Sorry but you had forgotten that I am not your type.....so you aren't my type too....have a good life

Zaphod

I can't take you to the movies if you insist on wearing that outfit. We are done.

Seara

I ask and ask you to pull your pants up....you never do...not everyone wants to see that...We are done.

Zaphod

We can't have a relationship if you are going to stand in front of that mirror admiring yourself all day. We are through.

Seara

You so slipery from all the oil.....I can't even hug you without ruining my clothes!

Zaphod

When have you ever worn any clothes to ruin them. I am outta here.

Seara

You can't apreciate my undies.....We are done.

Antioch

Its the constant calling and texting....you run up my bills then want me to make love to you..I cant do it so its over

olive

You told me it was the high electric and water bills that were causing your erectile dysfunction?! I think you might be in denial, sir. Until you get the lead back in your pencil, I'm staying with my sexy friend. Goodbye!

Mordred

I thought the old saying 'opposites attract' was true. And I tried. Your skin with that delicious scent of sun was intoxicating. When we kissed, it was as if I stood on a warm, bright beach.. that faint wind in my hair. Ahh but that was in the old days. Now we are lucky if we get five minutes. Oh this modern age.. too much distraction. Too much being pulled in so many directions. I hate to say it but.. it's time we ended this, don't you think?
*See Pillory*

Belle33

That cigar is getting more of your attention than I am.  Unacceptable! Goodbye.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

This cigar... this cigar? You got me these! Centuries without any smoke.. and you got me addicted to these Cuban beauties (the cigars.. although the women are quite fetching also). I'm outta here!

By the way.. where did you get these? I'm running low.
*See Pillory*

SpiralSpider

You're so reckless! One of these days you're going to catch on fire - don't you know that most paint is highly flammable?! I'm sorry but I need someone more safety-conscious in my life!
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Mordred

At first.. it was funny. Yeah, kicking my coffin to wake me, ha ha.. yeah I did laugh. But soon.. See this bump on my head? 72 days straight being startled awake. Enough is enough!
*See Pillory*

Phoenixrisen

You're just so blue, all the time. I can't take it. I think you need to go to live in counseling. I've already arranged it.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Belle33

You never smile.  I can't seem to make up happy and it breaks my heart.  *weeps and leaves reluctantly*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Ramael

I told you those video games were bad for you!

How am I meant to compete with your idol when she's Lara Croft?!

I don't care where you keep your stupid pistols!

Prototype

" Our path has come to an end, may your future grant you what you seek. " Walks away calmly.

*Stabs in the neck* " Nulla e reale; tutto e lecito. Requiescat in pace. "(Nothing is true; everything is permitted. Rest in peace.)

The puritan filth, where ivy grows
The poisoned tear, the thorn, the rose
The sin, the pleasure, the sexual urge
Is what I choose for my last dirge

Oreo

It's always the same old thing, Prototype. There is no one else like me...yadda yadda. I'm out of here.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

olive

I told you if you went to that party topless and blindfolded someone was going to touch your boobs! I never dreamed there would also be pictures. I can't live with the scandal. Goodbye!

Prototype

" My standards are too high for you to have more than a fraction of my attention, begone.  " Shoos away.

Oreo

There you go again with that silly mask and those black gloves. Can't you look me in the eyes just once? I'm finished with this game.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Prototype

" Oh I'm sorry, did you mistake me to someone who cares? "