BOP; <Ooc and Announcements Thread>

Started by KillxLucky, January 29, 2019, 03:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loremaster Kenchi

I like helping. 83

Also, I affirm Tsuki has posted.
But what of Jadene and Bhaltair? I believe it is their turn next in the line up to post.
Shall I go ahead and post Mute, regardless?
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy
3. Walk Humbly with thy God
-Micah 6:8

SweetPotatoPie

Quote from: KillxLucky on May 08, 2020, 01:45:14 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that, Sweets. I hope you and your family are okay.
But you're right, at least they weren't suffering.
Is there anything we can do to help? :c

Yeah, we're trying to plan a trip for us to drive out there. Hoping as long as we play it safe, we should be alright. Honestly it's the riots that make me a little hesitant for travel now. I just really want to walk through the house one more time, help my mom pack things up. I really didn't handle their death as well as I had thought I was. There isn't too much, but I appreciate you asking <3

Quote from: Loremaster Kenchi on June 03, 2020, 08:59:32 PM
I like helping. 83

Also, I affirm Tsuki has posted.
But what of Jadene and Bhaltair? I believe it is their turn next in the line up to post.
Shall I go ahead and post Mute, regardless?

As far as with Bhaltair, go ahead and post. If I fall behind, I'll pick back up when I can. I'll read through, but I can't remember if it's Jadene or Bhaltair next.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Sweet- I believe Jadene is up next,  however she hasn't replied to any of my PMs in months. There is a chance she's moved on. I'll likely post this weekend.
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

Quote from: Loremaster Kenchi on June 10, 2020, 09:25:59 PM
@Sweet- I believe Jadene is up next,  however she hasn't replied to any of my PMs in months. There is a chance she's moved on. I'll likely post this weekend.

It has been a while, hasn't it? I'll keep trying to check in more frequently c: But I'm always here!~ And I do have a discord (SweetPotatoPie#0121) if you or anyone needs me and Lucky can also get a hold of me.

Loremaster Kenchi

@Sweet- I sent you a discord invite. >_<
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

Loremaster Kenchi

@Sweet- Bwuahahahah! You fool! >83
Vengeance will be swift! Vengeance will be painful! And it will be delicious! >:B

Quote from: SweetPotatoPie on June 13, 2020, 01:22:15 AM
@Kenchi - I accepted!~
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

Loremaster Kenchi

@All- Posted. :3

@Lucky- POSTEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD! >8D
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

Looking for something different? Give the Beneath Our Paws Roleplay a try~!
O/o thread here.

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

KillxLucky

O/o thread here.

Delrowe

Hello everyone! I’ve recently been accepted as a member here at Elliquiy and I can’t wait to jump into role play. There have been some not-so-pleasant things happening in my life that has caused my activity to plummet and if that becomes a problem, I’ll step aside to let more active members have a role in this story so I apologize in advance for my spottiness!

On a happier note, it’s a pleasure to meet all of you! I’m Del!

Loremaster Kenchi

@ Lucky- *catches in a large butterfly net*
Gotcha. >83

@Del- Salutations and welcome Miss Del. 83

Quote from: Delrowe on June 21, 2020, 02:13:28 PMI’m Del!
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

Quote from: Delrowe on June 21, 2020, 02:13:28 PM
Hello everyone! I’ve recently been accepted as a member here at Elliquiy and I can’t wait to jump into role play. There have been some not-so-pleasant things happening in my life that has caused my activity to plummet and if that becomes a problem, I’ll step aside to let more active members have a role in this story so I apologize in advance for my spottiness!

Hello! I'm glad you could join us! c:

Delrowe

Alrighty! I’ve finally posted my wolf character and I’m so excited! I was skimming through all of the RP posts to get a feel for everything and actually ended up engrossed in it that I spent way more time than I wanted to on in it xD

I hope you all are having a wonderful night and I can’t wait to be accepted into the pack and start writing!

Edit: I also have a discord if any of you would like to add me! Delrowe#4499 That’s usually a fairly good way to get ahold of me!

Loremaster Kenchi

@Del- Gotcha! >.<

Quote from: Delrowe
link=topic=299842.msg15481159#msg15481159 date=1593312700

Edit: I also have a discord if any of you would like to add me! Delrowe#4499 That’s usually a fairly good way to get ahold of me!
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

Quote from: Delrowe on June 27, 2020, 09:51:40 PM
Alrighty! I’ve finally posted my wolf character and I’m so excited! I was skimming through all of the RP posts to get a feel for everything and actually ended up engrossed in it that I spent way more time than I wanted to on in it xD

I hope you all are having a wonderful night and I can’t wait to be accepted into the pack and start writing!

I also have one! It's easiest to get a hold of me there as well. I went ahead and sent a friend request, if you don't mind c:

KillxLucky

Quote from: Delrowe on June 21, 2020, 02:13:28 PM

Hi Del, and welcome~
It's been a few days.. I hope that things that were going on have sorted themselves out by now. :3
I'm glad you decided to join us. (: Your profile has been accepted and you are free to post within the roleplay.
Don't worry about not posting fast enough, we all have schedules that keep us from posting at times.

O/o thread here.

KillxLucky

Hey all~ I received an invite to July Jamboree from a GM on E. I'm not sure if you got it too, but I'm sending it to all my friends on there in case anyone is interested and did not get the memo.

"Hello!

The coordinators for ElliWriMo just wanted to reach out and say we hope you are having a lovely start to the summer. The world is a bit crazy right now, but hopefully you are finding things that still make you happy and bright. This message is a friendly invitation to join us for July Jamboree, our Milestone challenge for the summer. We have badges to award for a wide range of word counts, as well as fun mini challenges. The Sign Up is open today, so please feel free to jump in and let us know you want to join for the month.

Visit our Chatter Thread or the Discord Server if you want to get to know others who are also participating; and if you have any questions or concerns let us know by PM or posting in the Questions & Suggestions thread. Have a friend you think would enjoy it? Invite them! The more the merrier.
As always, if you have any questions please let one of us know!

Happy writing,
Mellific, Phobetor, Wistful Dream, & ZephyrInk."

let me know if any of the links do not work.
O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

Loremaster Kenchi

1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy

SweetPotatoPie

Unless you guys got a plan already, I can have Relic as their tracker c:

Quote from: Loremaster Kenchi
Quote from: Delrowe

Loremaster Kenchi

@Sweet- I would not mind; however this is not my call. As I consider this Del's rodeo. I will leave it to her discretion.
1. Act Justly
2. Love Mercy