News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Oraphi's Fixations (M/f) & (F/f)

Started by oraphi, November 14, 2010, 10:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oraphi

Hello!  Thank you for taking a peek at my role play thread! It's my first one here, be gentle. 
A quick note; I'm sure everyone probably would do this anyways but please look at my O&O before messaging me about a scene.  I wrote it to help you have a good time as much as me.  :-)

Alright so I'm going to start by posting three story ideas, I'll add more later, feel free to PM me with any questions or thoughts I'll try to get back to everyone in a timely fashion.  These scene ideas are just a starting point and there's a lot of room to tailor them to the direction we want to take events in.

The Baron's wife.(M/f)

Okay this scene takes place in the late middle ages.  A wealthy elderly Baron takes a new young wife purely for political gain, with a husband who no longer cares for pleasures of the flesh his new bride is left to lead an isolated life forbidden to be touched by any other man.  In this scene I'm only looking for male partners, there's a fair amount of room to left open in the scenario to choose exactly who you want your character to be.  Off the top of my head the captain of the guard, a night watchman, or the Barron's eldest son (from another marriage) come to mind but your welcome to make your own suggestions as well.  I'm also very open fetish wise on this one, though personally I'd like to play up the need to keep the affair quiet, also I'd like to lead up to the sexual stuff, she might be miserable but she was also raised as a proper noble woman and isn't likely to fling herself  blindly onto a man.

The bosses Daughter(M/f)

Work has been horrible since she started, daddy's little princess.  She doesn't belong here, she has no clue how to do even the most basic of tasks around the office but no one dares say a word against her.  The company has been cutting back on under performing departments, handing out pink slips to anyone who gives them an excuse to. Your departments up for review at the end of the week and there's no way your going to get a pass, not with Daddy's girl breaking the copier every time she touches it and loosing important paper work. 
        That's the basic set up for this one, you know your going to be fired and there's nothing you do to stop it.  On the up side you have nothing left to loose and there is  something you could do to relieve some of your stress, in more ways then one.  This ones a little delicate I want to stress that I don't do non con play, however I will be playing her as a very flakey young woman so with the right words and a bit of creative hand work you shouldn't have much trouble.

The Bakers apprentice(F/f)

I wanted to have at least one scene idea up for a bit of lesbian play, I'll be adding more scenes of all types later, and I'm actually really happy with this one.  In this scene I'm looking for a woman to play the local baker who recently took on a young girl who dropped out of college as a apprentice.  The only requirements I have of my partner in this scene is that she be a woman and that she be comfortable in the assertive role, I'm pretty good at lending to the progression of events from a more submissive stance so I'm not asking you to carry the story but I'm no good as the aggressor.  Essentially this is a scene about abuse of power, though not necessarily pure lust, you could choose to play your character as simply lonely and wanting someone to love or maybe it is just lust it's largely up to how you want to play her.
Pedestal, pedestal falls away.
Wake once, another day.
Sweat dreams ~

O&O
Behind the keyboard with Oraphi; an introduction