Bottom looking for a top M/M

Started by shadowspale, October 20, 2010, 11:31:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowspale

All my rps have died but two so once again here I am twiddling my thumbs and hoping against hope there is a top out there somewhere looking for a sassy bottom. I am open to ideas as long as they aren't too extreme.

Craving elves
werewolves
vampires
Maybe there is a strong warrior type to keep a cat boy warm and safe?
Anyone up to handling a mischievous imp/incubus too horny for his own good?

Not really looking for anything BDSM or even D/s. Craving more of normal relationship between maybe not so normal males in in any type of setting. Although all my boys would love to be claimed and marked as belonging to someone. 

Dani13

are you up for an Elf/Cat boy RP? :3

Mac84

Hmm, This sounds interesting. I may have a couple of Ideas rolling in my head already.

Mac84

Ironwolf85

i have a number of furry characters that I think you'd enjoy should I send the ideas
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Ghostly

shadowspale

New Cravings.

Harry Potter paired with Severus, Lucius, Draco, Remus, or Sirius. I am Harry. We can discuss a setting

Draco paired with Harry. I am am Draco. open to suggestions.

Someone to play Riddick, against my male Jack. I was thinking maybe the Necromancers never happened.

Again, I am not into hard core BDSM. I don't mind being a pet of sorts, light bondage, blood play, biting and other similar activities. I don't want my every action to be controlled however. Not looking for something sort either, and there must be as much romance, and action as there is sex.