Succubus/Demoness Seduction [Fantasy/FxF]

Started by xSanguine, March 26, 2014, 01:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSanguine

Thanks for your time! <3333

The Basis

This idea was inspired by some fanfiction, games and manga that I've seen. The premise is that there's a warrior/paladin of sorts (think Imperial soldier style from Skyrim) sent to investigate some strange events and disappearances along the road near a particular grotto. There's a strange artifact inside that is giving life to creatures that are attacking travelers. It's up to the warrior to stop it, but what she doesn't know is that it's a trap - to lure people in. The Succubus (unnamed) is looking for female travelers to corrupt, seduce and feed on, in order to convert into her 'order'. What happens when the hero stumbles into the grotto?

Bear in mind the whole thing can be reworked to fit my partner's wants. I am totally okay with discussing things.

What I'm looking for

I'll be looking for someone to write the Succubus (in fact, it doesn't have to just be a succubus, it can be a demoness creature of any type).

Examples:

My only request is that the poster be of medium level experience with writing, and be willing to write a post at least once every two days. But I can negotiate! I'm not too fussy!

Key Aspects

• Seduction
  • F/F Scenarios
  • Domination
  • Supernatural

Send me a message if you're interested! Thank you so much for your time! <3

Edit

To help with understanding, I've already written a post with someone whom I was originally supposed to write with. Unfortunately, life seems to have gotten the better of them - thus, the thread is up in arms. Here it is, if you are interested!

xSanguine

Changed the title to not limit to just Succubus, also, there was some confusion as to who wrote what. I have clarified that - that I am looking for someone to write the Vampire/Succubus/Demon.
Also added another image.

TehyaBabyy

*wiggles my fingers*

I can be your vampire mistress. *wink*

xSanguine

/jumps into nearest pool of water in joy

I will send you a message!

xSanguine

TehyaBabyy

xSanguine

Quote from: TehyaBabyy on May 01, 2014, 04:57:11 PM
Oh my gosh!!! I am so sorry!!!
No that's okay! I'm open to multiple different stories at the same time. <3

FetishFantasies

Greetings xSanguine,

As long as TehyaBabyy has not already satisfied this story I am willing to play the part of you Succubus/Vampire mistress.
If the position is still open let me know. I log on almost everyday so I'll be able to keep the story going.

Hope to hear from you soon,
FetishFantasies
Only by acknowledging your fantasies do you hold the key to passion

TehyaBabyy

Quote from: xSanguine on May 05, 2014, 09:30:29 AM
No that's okay! I'm open to multiple different stories at the same time. <3
I have been extremely busy lately, but I will be around a lot more now!! Send a pm and we can talk some more about it? :3

xSanguine

Updated with a link to an open post as well as less-NSFW images!

I am still searching as the partners whom have volunteered have been swamped by real life. <3

Lucifia

Hello Sanguine:)

Are you still looking for your demoness? Can she be futa?

I like to play those roles on occasion ;)

let me know!

Lucifia

*ps: have a browse of my posts if you want to see my styles*
Atheism is a Religion... Like Abstinence is a Sex Position...like Bald is a Hair Style... like Single is a relationship...like Fasting is a Meal...It's NOT!

Check out my RP request section and browse my best of' characters!

Also, Check out my Ons and Offs!

I also have an F-List!

xSanguine

Update! I didn't get much of a plot from the original writer of this so I'm totally up to reviving the plot. Bear in mind it's changed a lot since!

xSanguine

Life in Color

It's almost as if....

We could be doing this story...

But with Jean Grey and Morrigan!

;)

Loveyoumeanit.

Vergil1989

I'd be willing to give this idea a shot, your succubus one I mean.  I'm on quite a fair bit, so feel free to PM me when you get a chance.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page