My crazy ideas...Take a look! (F for M)

Started by SunflowerKisses, October 04, 2012, 04:14:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunflowerKisses

☆A little intro☆
Im Music, a twenty two year old that has to much imagination for one mind to handle. So look at my ideas, find one you like and send me a pm. I love longer posts, give me 500 words or more a post and I'll love you.
Please don't post here...Thanks.

Notes
This gets updated slowly. I do have a more recent cravings topic. Here
★ I prefer longer posts. Three or more paragraphs and I will love you. And I have been know to write over a 1,000 words in one post when I get in a flow.
★I have a life outside of here and there are days I can't post. So please do not pm me every day asking for a post, that just annoys me greatly and I'll most likely loose all muse for our topic.
★ I am around family or kids a lot, so if it's more just smut then anything else, I will wait until I am alone to post for that topic. Also my muse somedays gets picky or I only have time to post in one topic. Give me a few days, if I haven't posted you can give me a poke, just no flooding my inbox with pms please.
★Also if I love the topic but you or I haven't been able to post to it for a long period of time, do not hesitate to pm me and ask if Im still interested. 9 out of 10 I will be more then happy to pick the topic back up. I have gone months without a post to a topic and then picked it back up happily when the other person posted to it.
★ Give me a story, plot, ideas.  Im all for smut but give me a good story,where it's more plot and action then smut and Im all over it.
★ Talk to me. I love to hear ideas and twists as we are writing the story. I have a partner where we have planned stuff eight months in advance and are just now getting to it.  I also love going with the flow. If you think it'll work then throw it in there! I am a very easy going person.

Current cravings are all marked with red. Honestly right now I am craving something more Dominate/Submissive and sexual. And I am back after a long accidental break. Life got stressful and busy and I haven't had the time to the muse to write anything, I am trying to get back into the swing of things! Also please bare with me if I am slow. Life comes first. 

♥Characters with ideas♥.
I normally make a character on the fly with each post but these guys are my babies; characters that I've thought over and put work into them. Some of them have a idea others don't.

Zombie Hunter
The year is 2020, nothing has really changed. Car's don't fly, people can't be zapped from one place to another, world peace and hunger is still a issue. The only thing that has changed in the world is a zombi apocalypse really happened, the one thing people never thought would happened happened. The out break happened so suddenly, no one was prepared for it,more zombies happened in that one singe outbreak then probably any other time. After that, the army is better at protecting people from zombies. Places that are unlivable and dangerous are marked off, called red zones. No one goes to those areas unless they had a death wish or a reason. The few people that did go into red zones, were stupid, rough around the edges, tough, most of the time adrenalin junkies and just plain out of their minds. They were a new breed of humans, putting their lives on the line. To salvage things out of the cities, towns and areas infested with zombies. Sometimes if the price was right they'd take a side job. Getting something personal for a person, something they didn't have time to grab before they were forced out of their home.  Who were these crazy people? Zombie Hunters.
The idea
Could go a couple different ways, my character could save your character from a red zone or she runs into him on another job, him being a zombie hunter himself.  This one isn't set it stone or anything. I'd love to talk details and such with someone.
Denver
My I.D.:

<First Name~ Denver
<Middle Name~ Grace
<Last Name~ Thomson
<Full Name~ Denver Grace Thomson
<Nickname~ Den
<Species~Human
<Sex~ Female
<Age~21
<Parents~
Danny Thomson-Dead
Jessica Thomson-Dead
<Height~ 5'3
<Eyes~ Stormy Gray
<Markings~ Freckles splashed across her nose and cheeks. A scar going across her left arm, various scars scattered over her body nothing to big. A tattoo on her right shoulder blade.
<Hair~ A dark brown with different colored highlights in it.
<Personality~ Denver is rough around the edges, and at first she seems to be either careless with a reckless streak and it's true or shes cold and distant. But if you look deeper shes a complete dork, she acts silly and loves to joke around and loves little kids. Yet shes also tough, hard and will face her fears with her chin held high, she loves a good challenge and can't say no to one. She has a past that most wouldn't dream of but refuses to let that define her future.
<Quote~ "Zombies are the only thing you get to kill twice"

Other:

<Uncommon Traits~
Carries around a shovel and a nine millimeter
<Strengths~
Quick on her feet
Can calm people down
Never gives up
Strong
Knowledgeable about different weapons and knows how to use almost anything
Resourceful
Can think of a plan quickly
<Weaknesses~
Her mouth gets her into trouble all the time
Her never giving up, can get her into trouble
Temper flares quickly some times
She pushes herself to much at times
Her quick plans sometimes blow up in her face
Sometimes she gets herself into trouble where she can't get out with out help
She hates asking for help
<Loves~
Music
Her friends
Life
Gun stores
Sleeping in
Reading
Driving fast
Finding something old and fixing it up
Her dad's military jacket that she wares everywhere.
<Hates~
Zombies
Annoying people
Men that think she can't do her job
People that look down on zombie hunters
Asking for help
Abusive people
Crappy hotel rooms
Hospitals
<Crush~
Yeah no.
<History~
Denver had a kinda normal life when she was little, her dad moved her and her mom to a safe zone while he went out and hunted zombies and salvaged things for people. They were happy and Denver grew up as normal as one could with zombies living in the world. When she was nine her mom got really sick, she spent four months in a hospital before she died. Her dad moved Denver and himself across country to where the red zones were everywhere and he'd always have a job. With her mom gone Danny took his daughter with him most of the time, thats how Denver learned how to be a zombie hunter by working with her dad, she loved being around her dad all the time and working with him. They moved from town to town taking care of problems and salvaged things for people. Danny and Denver were living in a little rent house on the outskirts of town when she was eighteen, her dad told her he was doing a job one night and that she wasn't coming alone. A little annoyed Denver told him to because and gave him a hug before he left, she went to bed that night thinking her dad would be home in the morning. When she woke up he still wasn't home and she had a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach. Denver was making coffee when she heard a tapping sound, she turned and screamed seeing a zombie tapping on the glass with one rotting finger. It saw her and make this gurgling sound before busting through the glass and the door, she screamed again in surprise and ran into the living room with the zombie right behind her. Diving onto the floor she grabbed the handgun her dad always kept next to his chair rolled onto her back and let off four rounds into the zombies chest, the zombie fell to the ground dead and Denver just stared at it. The zombie she had just killed had been her dad, she spent the next couple hours crying and saying one word over and over 'Daddy'
Now she lived in a apartment with Teddy her over grown airedale and a nerd named Jimmy, she went all over the country salvaging things for people and the military and took personal jobs for people as well if the price was right.
Her tattoo.
What her hair looks like

Ranger
Kalista doesn't trust easily and rarely gets attached to anyone, but there was this little village that was home to a family that the girl loved dearly. After Ryan died and she had been branded she had stumbled upon the village with a fever. One of the families took her in and took care of her until she got better, she had left but after her travels she would come back to that little village to see the family she thought of as her own. She came back from her travels one time to find the village almost completely burned to the ground and the family she loved all dead. After that Kalista started roaming around hunting down the men that killed and destroyed the village. What if someone ends up joining her? If you have a idea for this I would love to hear it!  The setting with be fantasy times, so maybe the other character could be like a vampire(Non Sparkly!) werewolf,elf,shape shifter...It's endless. 
Kalista
    My I.D.:

<First Name~
Kalista
<Middle Name~
Anna
<Last Name~
Wilmur
<Full Name~
Kalista Anna Wilmur
<Nickname~
Red.
<Age~
<Species~
Human, with a little elf blood.
<Parents~
She can't remember.
<Siblings~
Not sure.
<Sex~
Female
<Eyes
Dark green with flakes of gold in them.
<Skin color~
A light tan
<Markings~
Freckles splashed across her nose and cheeks,scars scattered over her body, a burn mark on her left shoulder blade from a iron brander, a scar going across her right cheek.
<Hair~
Fiery red that had a wave to it and stopped a few inches from the middle of her back.
<Quote~ "Don't let the pretty face fool you, I'll kill you in a heart beat and feel nothing"
<Height~ 5'3

Other:

<Uncommon Traits~
Can see well in the dark, hears better then most and is nimble and light on her feet from the elf blood in her.
<Strengths~
Shes a hard worker.
Quick.
Smart.
Excellent with her bow or sword.
Excellent rider.
<Weaknesses~
Gets to cocky at times.
Has a temper
Quiet.
Doesn't trust people.
<Loves~
Her horse.
Her bow and sword.
Wild flowers.
Being a Ranger.
<Hates~
People that think their better then her.
Men that under estate her.
Being alone at times.
Winter and the cold.
<Crush~
No one right now
<History~
Kalista's father one day took her for a walk and left her in the middle of the woods when she was six, alone and scared she called out for her dad looking desperately around for him, after hours of looking she didn't find him and sat down and cried. A old ranger found her and took her in, he raised her, taught her how to fight, use a bow, and sword properly and live off the land. By the time she was fifteen she was almost as good at Ryan himself, she loved him like a father and he loved her like a daughter. He got really sick one winter and died peacefully in his sleep, after that Kalista buried him, took her things and became a ranger. She got the burn mark on her left shoulder blade when a man that though highly of himself and that women weren't good for nothing but to do a mans bidding, one night in a tavern, hr didn't like it that she was a ranger and wouldn't do what he wanted, he had a couple of his friends grab her and held her down while he burned her. Needles to say once she was free she crippled all three men for life and no one in the place tried to stop her.
At the age of 22 she roamed around helping people that needed it, everything a good ranger was supposed too, she does have a dark side to her and most people call her 'Red Warrior'. You won't see her with out her bow and quiver of arrows on her back and her sword buckled to her hip.

The Assassin
Have a couple ideas for this one. One is one a job she gets hit with a stray bullet, she does her best to ignore it while she gets out of the area until shes out of the city and finds herself in a little town or in the middle of no where, she ends up passing out either in a house she thinks is empty or in a old barn, someone finds her and instead of calling her in they take care of her until shes better.
Or she's asked to kill another assassin or someone comes after her, they fight but in the, end they end up working together. 
Or I'd love to hear your ideas 
Alex

N a m e ||
Alexandra Joy Banks
P r e f e r r e d + N a m e ||
Alex
A g e ||
G e n d e r ||

O r i e n t a t i o n ||
or
P h o t o s ||
Alex

H e i g h t ||
5'5
H a i r + C o l o r ||
Dirty blonde. Goes to the middle of her back
E y e + C o l o r ||
Bright green with gold flecks in them
W e i g h t ||
B i r t h m a r k s ||
Freckles lightly scattered across her nose and cheeks.
B r e a s t + S i z e ||
32C

T a t t o o s ||
None as of now.
P i e r c i n g s ||
None as of now.
O t h e r ||
Various scars scattered on her body. A scar going vertical across her right cheek, roughly two inches long. One nasty looking scar was actually four claw like marks starting on her left side and angling down the front of her flat stomach to hook over her right hip where they stopped. Scars on her left knee and hip from a car accident and surgery.

B r i e f + P e r s o n a l i t y ||
♪ Alex is a living weapon, has seen, done and been forced to do the unimaginable. The emotional and mental damage it has done to her is extensive, the young woman is greatly fucked up. She is extremely damaged and broken inside, only a small few truly see and know the extent of it.  She prefers to think of herself as a loner, typically doesn't play well with others and prefers to work alone.  She's the type that will shoot first and ask questions later, or never. She's rough around the edges and has a don't give a fuck attitude. Can be painfully blunt and rude, cold even, ice queen could be her nickname some days. She's a sarcastic sassy little shit, could be dying and she'd still out sass you. Some day's she lives to argue and cause trouble, there are only a very small handful of people that dare argue back, they are also the few people Alex trusts. It's easier to find out what they are hiding at area 51 then to earn her trust. Keeps her emotions pushed down deep and blocks them out a lot of the time. She'll kill and feel no remorse or loose sleep because of it. Yet the young woman is polite most of the time to strangers, could even use the word sweet at times. Don't let that fool you. Silent deadly rage lives just under the surface, the living weapon she had been forced to become as a child. There is a line you don't cross if you are stupid enough to cross it.. Well you pray for your life.  She's absolutely  ruthless when on a job, kills without blinking, it comes natural to the young woman. Killing is all she knows how to do, will get antsy and twitching if she goes without killing for long periods of time. While she is used to close quarters and no privacy the young woman will start climbing the walls if she'd forced to stay in one room or place for to long. Despite how she was forced to become a adult and killer when she had been a child. Alex still has some child like tendencies. Can get extremely whining and pouting when she is hurt, exhausted or just doesn't want to do something. Absolutely terrified of the dark, while most children were taught there was nothing to fear in the dark, Alex was taught the darkness was where the monsters lived, just waiting to drag you down and kill you. She sleeps with a light on along with a gun under her pillow and a knife within reach.  Under the layers upon layers of rage, heartless killer, sass and emotional damage, she does have a heart. You just have to get past all the shit to see it. Alex adores children, almost a different person around them. If you have earned her trust and gained her friendship, Alex would die for you without thinking about it, loyal to a fault to those that have proven and earned her trust. ♪
L i k e s ||
Music- The beach- Gun shops- Sleeping in- Warm chocolate chip cookies- Food in general- Quickly finishing a job- Fast cars- Watching pointless tv- Baseball- Thunderstorms- Walking in the rain- Ballet- Dancing- Not having to use her body to influence a man- Vodka or any strong alcohol- Knives- The stars or northern lights- Pulling pranks- Annoying Riggs- Taking baths-

D i s l i k e s ||
Cocky men- People that send her to clean up their messes- Not doing a job right- Hospitals- Snow, and the cold in general- Abusive people- Nightmares- Flashbacks- Needles- Having to get up early- Idiotic people- Dr Roman- Being seen or having to use herself as a sex object for a job- Getting up at the buttcrack of dawn- The dark- Getting shot- Idiots thinking they can fight her-

S t r e n g t h s ||
She is the 'perfect' weapon- Her powers, is able to control and manipulate fire- Does not need a source to be able to use fire- Able to manipulate temperature at times- Quick on her feet- Can use almost any weapon- Shows no fear, and almost fearless- Light and quick- Thinks on the run- Observant- The years of training that was pounded into her head- She is actually very intelligent- Surprisingly good with kids-

W e a k n e s s e s ||
Her temper- Her big mouth- Somethings make her freeze up- Bottling up all her emotions till she snaps- The smart ass don't give a shit attitude she gets- She pushes herself to far at times- She can be a little clumsy- Her issue with most authority figures- The flashbacks and nightmares- A few things will make her shut down completely- Her powers. Her powers are continuously growing and adapting, Alex struggles to keep up with her own powers and manage them at times. - Can't go below 40 degree when manipulating the temperature, it also drains her quickly- She will overexert herself and push her bodies limit to the point of passing out and or nose bleeds.
R e p u t a t i o n ||
Alex really doesn't have a reputation
O c c u p a t i o n ||
Miss Alexandra Banks 
J o b + D e s c r i p t i o n ||
Alex works as a top agent for SHIELD

M o t h e r ||
Hannah Banks - Dead
F a t h e r ||
James Banks - Dead
O l d e r + B r o t h e r ||
None
O l d e r + S i s t e r ||
None
W o m b + S h a r e r ||
None
Y o u n g e r + B r o t h e r ||
None
Y o u n g e r + S i s t e r ||
None
S t e p + F a m i l y ||
None
O t h e r ||
The closest things she has to a family now is Rex and Jonathan Riggs.
Rex is another mutant, who is a Agent and one of the best mechanics. Jonathan Riggs is in charge of the base Alex lives and works at.

H i s t o r y ||
Alex had a good childhood with loving parents until one night when she was seven, her parents and her went to the movies and on the way home a drunk driver smashed into their car head on, then caused a eight car pile up. Her parents died almost instantly, leaving Alex in the back seat knocked out with a nasty head wound, broken ribs and her left leg was broken in three different places. She spent two months in a hospital and now she won't even step foot in one unless shes forced or drugged. One of the nurses that took care of Alex while she was in the hospital, fell in love with the child and wanted to adopt her into part of her family, Alex had been thrilled but before she could file for adoption, another man already had. Mr Collens had adopted her for a 'program' One that used orphan kids. It was a program that trained children to be killers, whatever they needed, they could mold a child's mind into becoming it. It was brutal training, the adults slowly brain washing the children, molding them to be heartless killers, breaking them. Most of the children broke, Alex had stubbornly refused to completely break, clinging to a few memories that they couldn't make her forget. Alex was a highly trained assassin by the time she was twelve. To prove her alliance to them, she was forced to kill the nurse and her family that had wanted to adopt Alex. Not even six months later Dr Roman was interested in her, after taking some blood testes, he found out she had the X gene inside her and took her away to do experiments and bring her up to a new level of assassin. After 'encouraging' the X gene to mutate, it was discovered she was a class A fire mutant. It had been a living hell for the girl, she had gone through unimaginable pain and suffering during those four long years, they would often put mutants against mutants, it was either kill or be killed. Alex was barley sixteen when she managed to escape, living on her own knowing nothing but to kill the teen found she couldn't stop killing. It was all she knew, so she stared taking jobs while she ran and staid away from Dr Roman or the program that took her the first time. She was three months away from her seventeenth birthday when SHIELD found her, the orders had been to kill her. Riggs had called off the kill order learning that she was still just a child and ordered for them to bring her in.

Now at twenty three Alex had a somewhat normal life, or as normal for someone like her. She works for SHIELD doing the only thing she know how to do. She kills, only instead of doing it for the bad guys she does it for the good guys and gets to kill the bad guys.

T y p e + o f + H o m e ||
Apartment
L o c a t i o n ||
Rural
L a y o u t ||
Kitchens (#1), Bedrooms (#2), Bathrooms (#1), Living Rooms (#1), Dinning Rooms (#0), Basements (0) & Studies (#0)
F i n a n c i a l + S t a t u s ||
Upper Class
T r a n s p o r t a t i o n ||
Her JeepHer 1968 mustang
M o n e y + I n + W a l l e t ||
$54.34
H i r e d + H e l p ||
None

S e x u a l + L i k e s || I'll get this filled out 
S e x u a l + D i s l i k e s ||
S e x u a l + F a n t a s i e s || 
P a r t n e r s ||  None
C r u s h i n g || No one
C h i l d r e n || None

Craving to use her Half-Blood Vampire
At the moment I don't have a solid idea for her. So I'd love to year ideas or hash one out with you.
Charlie

N a m e ||
Charlotte Anna Salvatore
She goes by Charlie.
A g e ||
Frozen at 18- Age 289
Born- June 2 1725
G e n d e r ||

O r i e n t a t i o n ||
  / /
P l a y + B y ||
Haven't found a good picture for her yet.

H e i g h t ||
5'5
H a i r + C o l o r || 
Wavy dark chestnut hair that stops half way to the middle of her back.
E y e + C o l o r || 
Dark emerald green
W e i g h t || 
B r e a s t + S i z e ||
34C
T a t t o o || 
Tattoo and placement on her left hip
Tattoo and placement
A tattoo in white ink on the inside of each wrist. Left Right
Tattoo on her right arm
B i r t h m a r k s || 
Freckles splashed across her nose and cheeks
O t h e r || 
Small scattered scars

B r i e f + P e r s o n a l i t y ||
[size=12]♪[/size] Sweet,funny cares about people and most of the time she's a great person to be around, she'd be the one to pull you out of a dark place and smack sense back into you. Yet she has a dark side that leaks through, somedays it seems to take over others you just catch a glimpse of it and thank god thats all you saw. Theres a line you don't cross and if you do you pray for your life.  [size=12]♪[/size]
U n c o m m o n T r a i t s ||
Being half vampire half human Charlie has all the advantages of being a vampire, the speed,strength, being able to compel people and being immortal. Yet she still is half human needing sleep and to eat properly like a normal person. She doesn't need blood to live, only having to drink blood after she's been severely hurt or over worked herself. Her body it tougher then a normal humans but vervain or stabbed with wood can greatly injure her. Charlie is stronger then a average vampire even one older then herself at times. She gets spurts of great power and energy but most the time it as normal as a half breed can be.
L i k e s ||
Her family- Sleeping in- Music- The beach- Warm chocolate chip cookies- Sketching/painting- Fast cars-Reading- Fixing a junker car- Libraries
D i s l i k e s || 
Loosing someone- Having to run at times- The cold- Having to wake up early- People who underestimate her- At times living so long and being what she is- Loosing control of herself- Not being able to fix a car- Not being able to save someone
R e p u t a t i o n || 
In the Vampire world shes known to be more of a good person. To the normal world shes known as a bad girl and a good person.
O c c u p a t i o n ||
Miss Charlotte Salvatore
Charlie has had many jobs. At the time she doesn't have a job and is going to high school.

M o t h e r || 
Mary Salvatore-UnDead
F a t h e r || 
Benjamin Salvatore-Dead
None that she knows of.
None that she knows of.
W o m b + S h a r e r || 
No.
None
None
S t e p + F a m i l y ||  color
O t h e r || 
Finn is like her big brother/father.
H i s t o r y || 
Charlie's mom was pregnant with her when she was turned thous turning Charlie into a half breed. After she was born she was abandoned at a young age of five, she had been left in the woods to die. Wondering around calling out for her mom Charlie was found by someone else a vampire named Finn who took her in and raised her. Charlies body stopped changing at age eighteen and she's now frozen looking at age. She now lives with Finn in his hometown, she does her best to stay under the radar and out of trouble.

T y p e + o f + H o m e ||
Homeless, Shack, Motel, Apartment, Cottage, House, Farm, Mansion, Penthouse.
L o c a t i o n ||
Inner City, City, Urban Suburban, Rural
L a y o u t || 
Kitchens (#1), Bedrooms (7#), Bathrooms (#6), Living Rooms (#2), Dinning Rooms (#1), Basements (1) & Studies (#4)
F i n a n c i a l + S t a t u s || 
Upper Class
T r a n s p o r t a t i o n ||
Her 1973 Ford
M o n e y + I n + W a l l e t ||
$ 27.45
H i r e d + H e l p ||
None

S e x u a l + L i k e s ||
Working on it.
S e x u a l + D i s l i k e s ||
Working on it.
S e x u a l + F a n t a s i e s ||
I will fill this in.....
P a r t n e r s || 
No one right now.
C r u s h i n g ||
No one.
C h i l d r e n ||
None

Craving to use her Hunter
  I would love to pair Emily with the Winchesters or a original character. Setting is Supernatural.
Emily

N a m e ||
Emily Anna Colt
Emily or Ems
   A g e ||
   G e n d e r ||

O r i e n t a t i o n ||
/ /
   P l a y + B y ||
No picture

H e i g h t ||
5'5
   H a i r + C o l o r ||
Curly dark brown with different color highlights
   E y e + C o l o r || 
Bright green
   W e i g h t || 
   B r e a s t + S i z e || 
32C
   T a t t o o || 
A tattoo on her left side
Another one on her right side two inches under her breast on her ribs
One on each wrist. Left Right
   B i r t h m a r k s ||
Freckles lightly scattered on her nose and cheeks.
   O t h e r || 
Scars scattered over her body. She has a scar about a inch long going across her left cheek.

B r i e f + P e r s o n a l i t y || ♪ Emily is a very outgoing person, sweet and funny are   often words that a person would use to describe her. She can get just about anyone to talk to her, she loves making people laugh and smile. Will never walk away if someone needs her help. Most of the time she's a great person to be around, she'd be the one to pull you out of a dark place and smack seance back into you. Yet she's tough, doesn't take and crap from anyone and can come off as blunt and rude. She has this dark side too her, theres a line you don't cross and if you do, you pray for your life. She is extremely protective over the little family she has left. ♪
   L i k e s ||
Music- Reading- Sleeping in- Her family- Warm chocolate chip cookies- Sketching/painting- Gun shops- Beaches -Fast cars- Doctor Who
   D i s l i k e s || 
Anything that goes bump in the night- People that underestimate her- Men that treat her like a child- Not being able to help someone- Crappy hotel rooms- Hospitals- 
    S t r e n g t h s ||
Quick on her feet- Shes actually rather smart- Shows no fear, and almost fearless- Great with kids- Quick learner- Very observant and picks up on things
   W e a k n e s s e s ||
Has a temper- At times she leaps before she thinks about it- Can be over protective- Has pushed herself too far at times- Tends to keep everything bottled up inside-  Somethings make her freeze up-
   R e p u t a t i o n || 
Emily doesn't really have a reputation, she's a strange traveler.
   O c c u p a t i o n || 
Miss Emily Colt
She's a hunter, no real money in that. She plays poker and bets a lot for money and does credit card scams a lot too.

M o t h e r || 
Riley Colt- Dead 
   F a t h e r ||
Matt Colt- Dead
None
None
   W o m b + S h a r e r || 
None
None
None
   S t e p + F a m i l y || 
None
   O t h e r ||
None
   H i s t o r y
I will finish the history||

Ideas

Romance

Most of my ideas are up for tweaking and nothing it set in stone, so if you want to add something or change something, tell me. I'd be more then happy to listen

Remind me how things used to be
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

-Two friends grew up with each other and maybe were  even in love in high school. Once they graduated the guy left town to become famous or to fallow a dream or simply just left without so much as a bye to the town and his best friend. They tried keeping in touch but within a year they lost touch. Four years later he's back in town to settle down and they run into each other, they both fight it and sparks fly at first but slowly they become best friends again and love each other.
-This one I would like to play the girl, the guy be someone famous, just simply left town or he could have joined the armed forces or became a well known bull rider.  -

Bloods thicker then water
A blood bond between a human girl and a vampire. A blond bond means the vampire gave the human some of his blood but not enough to turn them into a vampire it has some perks to it, as long as the vampire is alive that person stays the age they were when it happened, the vampire knows where that person is at all times and they can talk through their minds.
A vampire saves a girl and gives her some of his blood. Well they don't get along every well and fight or annoy the other one when they see each other. Well someone is trying to kill either the girl or the vampire so their forced to work together and stop this person.

Making it home for Christmas
Finely Christmas was here and Alice could go home for a few weeks and just relax and have fun with her family.  Thats when she finds problems. Her jeep dies on her, she doesn't have the money for a plane ticket and shes either stranded at collage or sucks it up and ask for help. The only person that can really help at the moment, it the guy that she has banged heads with since they were little, they both grew up in the same town and ended up going to the same collage. Can they survive two days in the same car with each other then the ride back home?

Don't judge a book by it's cover
On the outside Blair looks like she has it all, a daddy that pays for almost everything,expensive clothes,cars, a expensive apartment. But it's all a big lie, her life is a living hell for the girl. The secrets are hidden deep and she tries hard not to get anyone else involved in it, for fear her dad will hurt or kill them. One night she goes to walmart at two in the morning, after a long night for some comfort food and a few other things, only when she gets back to her car, it refuses to start. Not knowing what to do, to scared to call her dad, shes stranded in the parking lot. A guy sees her and decides to help. Soon the two of them are friends and hes slowly learning about what happens behind closed doors and starts trying to help her. 

Again slow romance here.....And Im up for tweaking and such

Craving -Werewolf ideas
1- They were best friends going up, you wouldn't see one without the other one. Even at a young age everyone would just smile and chuckle saying the two of them were meant for each other. She was 16 when he left suddenly, the whole family packed up and left with in a week. They lost in touch quickly and so she tried to forget about him, and somedays she didn't think about him other days she thought about him all the time. Years later shes still in the little town, working, trying to do school online and keep up with rent. It was a normal boring day until he showed up again, she was furious with him at first for leaving, not keeping in touch and just for leaving her, after talking to her a little bit she forgives him and they slowly start being friends again. Only this time he has a secret one that no ones supposed to know about, hes a werewolf. How long can they keep it a secret from her?

2- They bump into each other in between classes for collage,  after chatting for a little bit they both go they separate ways only to run into each other at a party that night. He could help her get deal with a drunk, or she could end up helping him get away from a girl thats trying to get him. They become friends and slowly get close. Only hes supposed to be one of the guys on campus thats a 'bad boy' only hanging out with a small group of guys his age and every now and then a girl, everyone stays away from that group because of the rumors that others have started about them. One day a friend of his or he calls the girl saying he can't see her for a while because hes sick. After almost a month without talking him him, she gets upset and curious to why he hasn't been answering her calls, texts and everything else. She goes to his house only to get stopped by one of his friends, they start arguing and fighting and something happens...Something really strange. The friend turns into a werewolf and to top it off so does her friend. 

3- What if a human girl was raised with a family of werewolves that were part of a pack? A elder of the pack finding a baby in the woods left for dead and takes it back, seeing if a family would raise her. A family takes her in, they could either have no children of their own or have kids and raise her like one of their own. She could be more of a outcast from being human or is really part of the pack, making sure she earns her spot working twice as hard as others and it just as tough. Everyone could expect her to be changed when she comes to age, she could either want to or really doesn't want to change but stay human.

4- Im up for ideas with one or both characters being a werewolf. I love the taboo idea of a human being with a werewolf and all the trouble it can cause, from the pack to hunters to the human's family. So if you have I idea or just want to start a werewolf topic I'd love to hear it!   

Life with a witch
Trying to live a 'normal' life isn't easy especially when your a witch and your relatives just love to drop by at random times and also monsters and such are trying to kill you.  Im thinking this one the girl can either be  in collage and she starts dating and at first is trying to hide that shes a witch and everything around her, then maybe he finds out? What will he do? Freak out and leave? Or stick with her? 

Craving Blue blood and the blue collar
She works at a fancy resort, cruise ship or some exclusive club. He is rich either from his own doing or daddies money, could be spoiled, a jerk or whatever. They could either bump into each other and end up talking and he finds her again or it could be a bet he made with his friends. To see how long it would take the help to sleep with him. What if they really started liking each other, and he forgets about the bet until it's too late. Hes buddies congratulate him for getting the girl to sleep with him, maybe while shes still there? Or finds out somehow. It could go from there.
-It's a really loose idea right now but I'd love to talk it father with someone.-

2-
They grew up together his father a multi millionaire, her father his right hand man. They had been best friends growing up, getting into trouble and running through the mansion covered in mud. He was two years older then she was, and also her hero at the time. When he turned 13 he decided that he was too cool to hang out with her anymore, so he completely stopped talking to her. They ended up going to the same high school, they got to be known for their fights and rivalries against each other. Now his father decided that it was time his son learned how to live in the real world and asked his friends daughter if his son could stay with her for a while until he learned more responsibility and such, they had been friends at one time right? The girl agreed only because it was one of her fathers best friends.  Do they end up killing each other or start to become friends again?   

Craving Soldier coming Home
He asked her to marry him before he was deployed. Now home after being gone for a year or more. Hes finely coming home. What happens now that hes home? He has changed after fighting over seas and shes changed some after the years without him. Do they get to know each other again or end up parting ways?
This is a really loose(and kinda horrible) idea. If you have something better please let me know!

2-
Could be something like from the Lucky One. A solider comes home and finds he isn't adjusting to a normal life so he goes off to figure everything out. Ends up in a small town and meets a girl?  They could help each other out maybe?
Again loose idea and would love to hear your ideas or input on it!

Craving Ex Military
I want to do some idea with a ex-military man.  Maybe hes a body guard now, or is a detective, or maybe a free lancer? Would love to discuss ideas with you!
Note- I'd like someone to play the ex military guy.

Playing Hero
A young woman ends up in trouble and theres no way of getting out without getting herself killed. She finds herself stuck in the middle of the jungle in a very rich and powerful mans estate, this man thinks she has something that he wants badly.(Could be a flashdrive or a roll of film with evidence of this man's illegal works) She's been acting dizzy and more self centered in order to keep the man from getting ideas, even if she has what he wants shes not going to let him know. Her father is a very wealthy man and pays a man whos ex military who knows what hes doing to get his daughter back. He comes in to get her while shes getting ready to make a escape to the jungle. They don't get along very well at first, him thinking shes just a spoiled brat and her thinking hes a rude ass of a man. They have to make it through the jungle to the pick up point only the man whos supposed to pick them up was paid off. Now their on their own in the jungle, trying to avoid the men coming after the young woman and everything else in the jungle.

Craving Supernatural
The possibilitys for this are endless. It could be two hunters two hunters that grew up together hunting, a hunter and a normal person thrown into hunting, or a retired hunter being pulled back in by another hunter.
I would love it if someone played Dean and Sam Winchester -Who wouldn't?- It doesn't have to be perfect replica of them, but I would love it if someone wanted to take a whack at it.
I would love to hear ideas if you have one and talk ideas. 

X-Men/ Marvel universe
Possibilitys are endless. I really want to do something like x-men or the Maximum Ride books. Mutants or test subjects. If you have a idea or would like to do something like this pm me, and we can talk ideas and such. Or something in the Marvel universe, maybe someone who is a special agent for Shield. Would love to hear and talk ideas.     

Craving Percy Jackson universe
I adore the books, and would love to play in this world where demigods are real and saving the world all the time for mortals. If your interested I would love to hear ideas! I already have a few rough ideas in my head, and would love to hear yours. 

Master/Slave Or more dom/sub.

Updated- Craving Daddy loves you
This could go so many different ways. Is the father and daughter secretly lusting over each other? Maybe a single father is dating someone and the daughter is jealous that the girlfriend is getting all of her daddy's love and attention. A recently widowed father has been depressed and his daughter wants to make him happy? Maybe a daughter who adores her father and would do anything to make him happy. Or maybe the daughter comes to the father asking for his help, for him to teach her more about sex so she can please a boyfriend. Or the father simply raised the daughter to be his personal slut. Also could be more of a DaddyDom/Little sort of thing!  I am open for ideas!

Craving- Teach Me
A young woman is really green when it comes to sex. Shes not a virgin anymore more but she really doesn't know what to do when it comes to sex, how to please a man let alone herself. I'm looking for a more gentle Master/Dominate man to teach her, show her that it's alright to give into the pleasure and love sex. He could be a rich man, and takes her on like a project/pet sort of thing, maybe needs a woman to go to parties and such with and teaches her the art of sex and rich people. Or he could be a friend that decides to teach her, or even a family member. Father,Uncle, Brother,Cousin.
Open for ideas.

New -Craving- House Slut
As the title states this would be a young woman that is the house slut. She could live with a family and be there simply for their pleasure, taking care of all their needs and kinks. Maybe they are a married couple and the wife only wants the most simple vanilla or isn't interested in sex anymore so they have the the young woman for the husbands pleasure. Could be a full house with older children. Or this could be the only daughter in a house full of men. She adores her brothers and father and is happy to please all of them. 

New -Craving- Just like our world.. Only a little different
This world is almost exactly the same to ours.. Only it is a common thing to have a slave/pet. You'll see people taking their pet for a walk down to the park to play or in a store that allows pets. There is daycare places that will watch your pet while you are away or at work. They are just like any other pet, you take care of them, love them and discipline them at times when they need it.
I would really move to explore this more, am more then happy to have anthros and humans alike! Here's a post I started someplace else to give you more of a idea about what I am looking for and this world. Love to hear ideas!
Sitting on her knees in the middle of the foyer in front of the door little Mels waited for her master to come home. She was sitting a safe distance from the door, last time she had gotten to excited and sat to close to the door her master had whacked her in the nose when he had opened the door. Melody had learned her lesson, while the cuddling and fussing for her master had been nice, getting her nose whack had really hurt. Hands on her knees the little half breed could barely contain her excitement, kept glancing at the clock that hung on the wall, slowly counting down until her master would be home. Orange ears poked out from her mass of red hair that cascaded down her bare back and shoulders, fluffy tail with a white tip was curled elegantly around her legs. Collar with her tags on it jangled softly every time the little vixen shifted or wiggled. Bright green eyes on the door, plump bottom lip caught between her teeth waiting for him. She had done everything he had asked her to do today. All her toys, adult and other were all put away where they went. She had made the bed and the other small chores he had her do daily.

See Melody was someone's pet, a sexual pet but a pet none the less. This day and age it was normal for humans and anthros alike to own a pet. May it be a human, anthro or a half breed like Melody. It was like having any other pet, you saw people walking their pets around town or in the park. With their owners in different stores on their leash. A pet had to always be on their leash unless stated otherwise, have up to date tags and be licensed. There was even day care places for your human like pet, where they could play with other pets and have all sorts of fun. They had day care places strictly for your two legged pets or four legged or places for both where they could all fun around and 'play.' Those were Melody's favorite. Being a pet was all Melody had ever known, but she loved it, she loved her master. She may have a more child like mind but she did love sex and playing with her grown up toys. It was really fun when her master took her to the park to play or to other people's houses to play. It was really fun when she got to go to his work as well, there was some really nice people there that gave her treats and sometimes other pets to play with.

Her ears twitched picking up noise on the other side of the door. Face brightening Mels wiggled where she sat on the floor a excited whine going past her lips as she waited.

Surprise Gift
The son of a rich man thinks hes getting a new car or something like that for his upcoming birthday, but the father has other plans in mind. He gets his son a girl for his birthday to do what he wishes with. She can either be used to settle a old debt that someone in her family owes or she could just be kidnapped off the streets. Now the son could either love it right off or be unsure about it at first.
This could slowly turn into a romance, like the son feels bad for the girl yet he knows he can't just let her go. Or just a master/slave where she learns to love it. Light bondage.

Paid Pet
A man it lonely and wants to get a pet. Either his building doesn't allow pets or he just doesn't want a 'normal' pet. He decides to find a pay a young woman to become his pet. She becomes his pet, it there when he gets home excited to see him, they do master/pet things together and all that.
No rape or anything nasty please.

Teacher/Student
1- A student if failing one class, so goes to her teacher asking if there was someway she could pick up her grade. Seeing this as a way to use the girl in anyway that he wanted the teacher told her he'd raise her grade up if she did some favors for him. Slowly she turns into his little pet and slave. Sometime pleasing him during school, going home with him waring outfits he picked out everything.

2-A girl is forced to go to a playboy bunny school. Where the girls are taught how to pleasure a man and be a real woman. She hates the school and refuses to do most of it A teacher makes her his personal assignment. Forcing her to pleasure him and do whatever he wants. He ends shares her with some of the other male teachers. 
Light to medium bondage, nothing nasty or too painful.

Friend of the Families
He could be a uncle or a close family friend. His 'niece' comes to stay with him the summer before collage. She could be upset about it or happy with it either way maybe her 'uncle' has been wanting her for years now and this is the perfect time for him to take her. Slowly training and turning her into his little sex pet.
Nothing super heavy or nasty with this one.

At his beck and call.
A wealthy business man has no time for a real relationship nor dose he want the drama and everything that goes with it. So instead of dating someone he hired a young lady to be at his beck and call. She often visits him at his office to help relieve stress, goes on business trips with him and might even live at his house. She gets all the sex she can handle plus nice things and a roof over her head. He gets sex any time he wants and almost anything else from her, plus a woman on his arm during parties and social events. He gets to try more kinky things with her and maybe even shares her with his close friends.     

Sacrifice to the beast
Theres a small village that has been getting attacked by some beast, warriors were sent to kill it with no luck, finally someone was able to talk to the beast and offered them a sacrifice for the villages safety. The beast agrees and the village send out a young lady as their sacrifice to the beast. He gets to use her how he pleases, does it turn into a friendship of sorts? Love maybe Or just a strict master slave relationship?
Could be any fantasy beast. Dragon, monitor, griffon, orc, troll anything. And could be more then one. This could even be set in a modern fantasy even.   

Human slave
I want to do a topic where a anthro is the master and a human girl in the slave. It could be anything from a tribe leader takes a human slave or a modern day one, where having a pet/slave is for the rich and hes a wealthy anthro and buys her at the market. It could turn into love or just be a more master/slave.
I'd love to hear your ideas! 

New Show pets
This could go several different ways. Could be where anthros are the dominant species and human's are mostly pets or just that it's normal to show your human pet/slave like you would a prized dog. Could be judged on looks, size, and everything else like what would be judged in a dog show or it could be more sexual. Who gives the best blow job, orgasms the quickest/longest. The ideas are endless.

The basic idea I have for now if my character is either a prized show pet or maybe new to the game and how it goes, Do you reward her when she wins a show? Punish her when she does bad? How so, do you set up play dates with other show pets? It's endless. 

New Working for the boss
My character just got hired to work for a large business. What she doesn't know is that she was hired to please the CEOs of the company and maybe a few others if the they were willing to share. It's stressful being in control of a multi million dollar business and the men needed a way to relieve stress. So they hired a young woman not telling her what she would really be doing. First day or work she's given a skimpy uniform and told to see one of the CEOs and he has his way with her. Maybe when they all having a meeting she goes around under the table and sucks off everyone, gets fucked during the meeting, gang banged. It's endless. The men have full control over her, maybe one takes her home with him? The men could have different kinks that they want her to do. Now she could be willing and soon love her role or fight it at first. Could even be a virgin that they get to train.   

Other

Craving- New Wha? You aren't my pet.
So it's a fairly easy and fun idea. Someone has a pet that they love and adore, could be a dog, cat or even maybe some sort or reptile. The owner comes home or wakes up one morning to find that their pet is gone and there is a anthro/person in their place. What happens now? Does the pet change back into a pet at one point or do they stay in their new form and the owner has to know teach them all about being human. And what if the pet decides that it will be the dominate one and the power will now become it's pet?  The ideas for this are endless. could be more of a fun light topic or more master/slave type. Would love to hear ideas!
Also would be up for being the pet or the owner. 

Craving Jasmin and Rajah
I'd like to do something like Jasmin and Rajah. It doesn't have to be a tiger, could be any other large cat. It could be in modern times or more of a fantasy setting. Like his her protector and watches over her. 'Rajah' could even be a anthro. Im up for ideas with this one. Basically I am dying to do something with a large cat. Doesn't have to be 'Jasmin' thats just where I got the idea from.   

Craving Raised by the pack
1- A girl was found by a pack of wolves when she was young, they took her in and raised her. Now eighteen or so the girl can speak with the wolves and is part of the pack she even comes into heat like normal she-wolf, and often mates with all of them. I was thinking about four or five bachelor males raise her. This could even be changed into a girl was raised with a pack of werewolves and is part of the pack but shes human and mates with all of them. Really craving this to be in werewolf form. One female human with a pack of werewolves.

Craving Breeding Program
A zoo was trying to find new and better ways to breed their animals. Sometimes the females didn't take to the males sperm or she just wouldn't get pregnant by the male. So a group of scientist got together and started working on a different way to breed the zoo's animals, they tried everything with the females they could think of. Adding more hormones, making them extra horny and willingly to breed but nothing seemed to work, so they turned to the males. Adding more testosterone to them, adding more to their sperm count, with this their genitals grew larger and they came with a problem the males were always horny and needing to breed with something. So the zoo came up with a different kind or program.

They brought in girls, giving them a job with out telling them what they were going to do, yes they would be working with the animals but not in the way they thought. Each girl got turned into a fucking buddy for a handful of males, the girls lived at the zoo and were treated nic
MY O/O 
A/AUpdated 7/6/14
Take a look at my Ideas.
Currently open for a few more topics.

SunflowerKisses

MY O/O 
A/AUpdated 7/6/14
Take a look at my Ideas.

SunflowerKisses

MY O/O 
A/AUpdated 7/6/14
Take a look at my Ideas.

SunflowerKisses

Added some cravings and ideas and bumping.
MY O/O 
A/AUpdated 7/6/14
Take a look at my Ideas.

SunflowerKisses

MY O/O 
A/AUpdated 7/6/14
Take a look at my Ideas.

SunflowerKisses

MY O/O 
A/AUpdated 7/6/14
Take a look at my Ideas.

SunflowerKisses

MY O/O 
A/AUpdated 7/6/14
Take a look at my Ideas.

SunflowerKisses

MY O/O 
A/AUpdated 7/6/14
Take a look at my Ideas.

SunflowerKisses

MY O/O 
A/AUpdated 7/6/14
Take a look at my Ideas.

RavenBlackmoon

'ello there Music!

So I just got accepted to E, so I am not 100% certain how to go about all of this.

However, I am interested in a few of your ideas.

(In no particular order)
The Three Amigos
Blood is thicker than water
Raised by the Pack

Which one are you most dying to do?

SunflowerKisses

Hey (: Well welcome to the site (:

That sir is hard to pick. Bt right now I'd say it's a toss up between Blood is thicker then water and The three Amigos. So I shall let you pick! Lol
MY O/O 
A/AUpdated 7/6/14
Take a look at my Ideas.

RavenBlackmoon

Let's go Blood is Thicker than Water.

I can play male vampire if this pleases you.

SunflowerKisses

Alright sweet (:

I'll pm you and we can talk about characters and such (:
MY O/O 
A/AUpdated 7/6/14
Take a look at my Ideas.

PhoenixDrake

Life holds many wonders, you need only to look and you shall find them.

SunflowerKisses

Yes I am (: See a idea that you like?   
MY O/O 
A/AUpdated 7/6/14
Take a look at my Ideas.

PhoenixDrake

read your princess and theft found it to be funny and would like to give it a try if you are up for it.
Life holds many wonders, you need only to look and you shall find them.

SunflowerKisses

Yeah that would be awesome (: I've been wanting to do that one for a while (:
MY O/O 
A/AUpdated 7/6/14
Take a look at my Ideas.

SunflowerKisses

Added some new ideas and tweaked some of them (:
MY O/O 
A/AUpdated 7/6/14
Take a look at my Ideas.

SunflowerKisses

Boom! Added more ideas and tweaked others (:
MY O/O 
A/AUpdated 7/6/14
Take a look at my Ideas.

SunflowerKisses

Boom (:  Added more ideas and am craving most of the new ones.
MY O/O 
A/AUpdated 7/6/14
Take a look at my Ideas.

SunflowerKisses

MY O/O 
A/AUpdated 7/6/14
Take a look at my Ideas.

SunflowerKisses

Bumping! Added a few more and deleted a few older ideas.
MY O/O 
A/AUpdated 7/6/14
Take a look at my Ideas.

SunflowerKisses

Bumping. Added a few ideas and deleted a few older ones.
MY O/O 
A/AUpdated 7/6/14
Take a look at my Ideas.

SunflowerKisses

MY O/O 
A/AUpdated 7/6/14
Take a look at my Ideas.

SunflowerKisses

Bumping. Added some new ideas and cravings and cleaned it a little.
MY O/O 
A/AUpdated 7/6/14
Take a look at my Ideas.

SunflowerKisses

Bumping, switched around some cravings.
MY O/O 
A/AUpdated 7/6/14
Take a look at my Ideas.

SunflowerKisses

MY O/O 
A/AUpdated 7/6/14
Take a look at my Ideas.

SunflowerKisses

Bumping, cleaned it up a bit and added some cravings.
MY O/O 
A/AUpdated 7/6/14
Take a look at my Ideas.

SunflowerKisses

MY O/O 
A/AUpdated 7/6/14
Take a look at my Ideas.

SunflowerKisses

MY O/O 
A/AUpdated 7/6/14
Take a look at my Ideas.

SunflowerKisses

Added a few ideas and moved some things around.. Really need to add photos and such..
MY O/O 
A/AUpdated 7/6/14
Take a look at my Ideas.

SunflowerKisses

MY O/O 
A/AUpdated 7/6/14
Take a look at my Ideas.

SunflowerKisses

Giving this a bump after not being able to write for a while now! Craving more of a Dom/Sub right now. Trying to get back into the swing of things 
MY O/O 
A/AUpdated 7/6/14
Take a look at my Ideas.

Nnaasttey

Daddy loves you. Been craving incest lately, if you're game PM me and we can talk details
Nnaasttey in a nutshell :

My favorite kinks, what else i like and what i don't

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=240005.0