News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Blame Game

Started by Adammair, January 15, 2012, 08:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

I blame you for my sudden infatuation with black lace tightly stretched over heavenly goods that I keep thinking will make that bit of black lace ping apart.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I blame you for the fact that no one has brought me breakfast in bed yet!

Mordred

I blame you for adding yet another notch on the list of blames and accusations against my kind. We already get enough crap from religious sects and anti-fang groups. Can't you cut me a little slack? :P
*See Pillory*

athenaspupil

i blame you for the conceqinces of my actions

athenaspupil

i blame you for the concequinces of my actions (and my misspelling of concequinces)

Adammair

I blame you for making me chuckle, despite the gloomy weather. :P

despickable

I blame you for using that handsome Aussie man as your avatar and distracting attention away from my avi

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

OrchidofDarkness

I blame you for my rough weekend.  :P
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mordred

Lovely Orchid or Darkness, I blame you for filling my mind with a dark pool that I can't help but dip my thoughts within.. to feel those mesmerizing ripples then climb their way upon my shores. Yes, creator of Nightmares, you be to blame.
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

Ah well I am flattered by your words Mordred. But of course Mordred dear you are to blame for why I give and create nightmares for it is the tantalizing blue of your hands and body that drove me to doing such acts of giving nightmares. So yes Mordred dear you are to blame for this.

Mordred

Oh Orchid.. you sexy little winged minx.. I blame you for letting those velvety soft wings wrap around me and soak every drop of my blue. I now feel so.. naked! Yep.. all your fault! Now I gotta start again from scratch. Thanks!
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

Giggles having stolen all his blue. Mordred my dear Mordred I blame you as to why I cant put my spear done its your fault that I am paranoid now.

Autumn52

Orchid it is your fault that I can't sleep. Thoughts of you roam around my head all day and all night. My need for your touch grows each day and as we can't be together my heart breaks and yes it is your fault because you are intoxicating.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

OrchidofDarkness

Xandi I blame you for being such a beautiful inviting mess that i could just spend hours staring into your lovely eyes and get lost in them. Yes I blame you for being such an angelic sight to behold.

Autumn52

Orchid it is all your fault that I am so drawn to you. I can't help myself from following you around like a puppy. I feel helpless in you presence.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

OrchidofDarkness

Xandi its your fault that I feel so over joyed when I get to see you around just makes what I was doing all the more worth it. So yes I blame you for being that ray of sunshine in my dark world

Autumn52

Orchid I blame you for making the darkness feel so right

OrchidofDarkness

Xandi I blame you for making me feel all warm amd fuzzy inside

Autumn52

Orchid you are to blame for my new love or Orchid's. You are to blame for making me feel alive in all the right places

OrchidofDarkness

Xandi I blame you for the light that now shines in my cold dead eyes giving them life again

Kazuume

I blame you for setting my imagination on fire for a dark sexy story.  ;D
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Autumn52

You are to blame for my desire blooming so early in the morning

Timeless

I blame you, Xandi, for letting me even think that I want to have a pink sweater now.

Autumn52

Timeless it is all your fault that I now want to have a tattoo on my back

OrchidofDarkness

I blame you for why my darkness always wins