ANIME Interested?

Started by Cre, April 06, 2013, 04:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cre

Put it simple, looking for maybe one or two people to go back and forth with in a thread and keep a flow going.
I think five would be the max, but I would be willing to do several different threads for different roleplays.

So I'm trying to find a Anime/Game/Movie craving, and maybe I'll hit yours as well!

I don't mind ocs, and I maybe up to playing some characters depending on the pairing.
This could be an adventure plot, or a big smut fest, I'm not picky~

So lets see what your interests are and feel free to suggest things--  I wouldn't mind crossing animes with other characters and or movies/games!
So thats in the air too. I guess post in this thread but feel free to pm me if you would like C:

Anime
-Pokemon (Whether we play as Pokemon or Trainers is fine with me)
-.//Hack sign (Would really like to make Ocs for this!)

Games
-Harvest Moon
-Kingdom Hearts
-Boulders Gate
-Resident Evil
-Silent Hill

Movies
-The Lion King
-How to train your dragon (Wouldn't it be cool to have ocs with dragons?)

External link snipped - Staff
Please provide the following:
What are you interested?
What characters do you like? Or do you prefer ocs?
What are you're ons/offs?
And do you have anything to add?

Yukina

I would be interested later (I already will soon rp with you anyway).

What are you interested?: Pokemon
What characters do you like? Or do you prefer ocs?: Pokegirls, Subaru/Ocs are fine.
What are you're ons/offs? Check my preferences
And do you have anything to add? Nope

Sephora

I think a harvest moon game could be a lot of fun! It would certainly be a great setting for a group game.

I am a much bigger fan of OC's than specific premade characters, but if popular demand is for the premade ones then I can be amiable. 

As far as my on/off's go, I am up for pretty much anything except for the really harsh stuff (scat, watersports, etc.)  But in terms of a harvest moon rp, I think I'd lean more towards the lighter end of the sexual spectrum.  Otherwise, I have a thread for my on/offs.

Here's something to add!
Harvest Moon: The Movie (Trailer)

rikka

Boulders Gate? Or is it Baldur's Gate?
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

Cre

Quote from: rikka on April 06, 2013, 05:45:42 PM
Boulders Gate? Or is it Baldur's Gate?

Oh my mistake!
Yes Baldurs Gate! Its been a long time since I played the game and spelt it more how it sounded, I should have looked it up.
But yes, I like the idea of the game wanted to do a adventure type roleplay like that. Were you interested?

Cre

Quote from: Sephora on April 06, 2013, 04:54:46 PM

Yeah I would love to do a Harvest Moon roleplay!
Did you have in mind what kind of character you would like to play? And I believe I'd set it so that each person who would play could do two characters.
Either play two guys, two girls, or switch it up. It's fine either way it wouldn't be something I would force on everyone, so yeah if we get another person that would be great!

zetzal

In the name of Yen Sid's hat I want to do a KH rp with oc's! (tha way I can't fuck up the actual character's personality.) I don't have any limits besides inflation and stuff that doesn't have a basic human shape (2 arms, 2 legs 4'-6' and not orc/troll-like). I have a preferance of a balance bewteen smut and plot. Thanks for readin'!

Prosak

I am packing my self pretty tight role play wise, but can go for a KH, or Silent Hill game. As for Baldures, gate. I thought you should know you might as well play dnd. Baldures gate uses AD&D system, and is a part of The Forgotten Realms. It is also a product of Wizards Of The Coast, as well as Bio Ware, and Interplay (Interplay is awesome. Made the original Fallouts. You know, the ones with a actually good plot. But not as good action.)

Cre

Quote from: zetzal on April 07, 2013, 09:57:36 AM

Yaaaaaay~
Were you looking to do a possible solo, or would you prefer group?
Also did you want to play nobody, heartless, or a character? Male/Female?

Prosak

Well, KH could be a three person, rp, with me and Zetzal.

zetzal

I would like to play with a group. As for what I wantto play as. That would depend on what everyone else plays as. I have a characcter for all three roles and I will most likely be a nobody or a regular (as regular as u can get in KingdomHearts) person. Gender again depends on other player preference.

rikka

Yes, I would be interested with Baldur's Gate, but will it be free-form or system played? (Using d20 rules or the like) Will it be solo or be a group game?

Regarding the characters I'd like. I'd go for being a Bhaalspawn, or an ordinary adventurer - most likely human.  Depends on the number of players. Will the game follow the canon events in Baldur's Gate, or will it be something entirely new but still related to Baldur's Gate and Bhaal?

My ONs/OFFs

And do you have anything to add? Not at the moment
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

Cre

Quote from: Prosak on April 07, 2013, 10:27:44 AM
Quote from: zetzal on April 07, 2013, 11:21:17 AM

Well you two both want to do a kingdom hearts roleplay so lets all chat.
I think I would like to play a transgender character, if that's alright with everyone else.
What kind time line world, story should we set? New keyblade weilder, or we just doing the world is in trouble they cant wait for Sora to come and rescue them so they take things into their own hands and battle out the heartless?

zetzal

Well, as I am caught up on the kingdom hearts story I was thinking it would be best to set the plot after the keyblade war (because to th best of my knowlege there weren't any heartless yet, just a buncch of people makeing counterfit x-blades) but before birth by sleep, so as to not fuck up any time lines. I you want me to I could think of a storyline and/or character sheet, just let me know and i'll get to work. Btw are we all in agreement of no unversed (because they they were the creation of Venitus and he wont exist yet) and no dream eaters (because they are in the sleeping worlds and I think only Yen Sid can permit people to go to those worlds.) right?