How to find O-O for a member?

Started by Livonii, June 29, 2008, 05:07:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livonii

If I have a member's handle (name), what is the easiest way to get to that person's Ons and Off page? So far I have had little or no success just searching for the member's handle, and am reduced to (1) finding a post by the member and hoping that there's an O-O link at the bottom of the post, or (2) scrolling through the entire Lord or Lady section of O-O.

Could there be a link place on the member general info page? Or is there some simple solution I am overlooking? TIA.
O-O

The Great Triangle

Most members complete their ons and offs withing about 20 posts of joining, so going back through their post history to the begining often works.  Also, keep in mind that some users never create an ons and offs, which is quite a bit more probable if they don't link it in their signature.  PMing them asking about it is the fastest method to determine whether that is the case.
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

GothicFires

Go to the proper OO section for lords or ladies. In the column title bar click on 'started by' it will arrange the threads alphabetically by poster name. Then all you have to do is look for the name of the poster.
looking for new games
discord: Agara#3507

Livonii

Thanks for the responses.

It's strange... Clicking on the title bar (tried that, actually, before posting) does nothing. Is there an issue with Firefox, perhaps.

O-O

Livonii

Yes, the links work fine. Thanks.

Now for the surprise. Clicking on the column title works now. I'm thinking that maybe my browser was not checking the cache properly, and was not actually refreshing. Just a guess.

Anyway, I now am happy camper. Thanks again.
O-O