[F/M/M or F/F/M] A male's army [Seeking M and/or F] [NC]

Started by elfguy, June 09, 2010, 02:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Alina is a young, 22 years old soldier, who already spent 2 years in the Army, and recently joined a Special Unit group. She is tough, physically strong, skilled and proud of herself. But in that unit, there's another young soldier, a male, a smart mouth, who thinks she shouldn't be there. It's a men's world, especially the Special Unit.

So one evening, when both of them get assigned to guard a prisoner that the unit had just captured, he taunts her mercilessly, until she has enough, and decides to show this young bigot what she's made of. She jumps on him, abuses him, and violate him, dominating him completely and showing him that she's not only as good as him, but even better. She even gets the prisoner to go along with her and start abusing him as well.

I'd play Alina, and I need someone to play the insensitive male soldier. I'll also NPC the prisoner, which will be male if I NPC him, unless a third person wants to play that role, I'm fine with that too, and then it could be either M or F. This would obviously be a NC RP, probably not EX altho I'm open to the idea.

The male part would have to be somewhat frail, or at least less physically strong than her, and have a smart mouth personality.

----

Decrepitdan

*Tosses his hand up* I really like this role! Hit me up if you think we can make music together. *chuckles*

schitzosam127

elfguy

Well, would you both prefer to play the male soldier, or would one of you like to play the M or F prisoner?
----

elfguy

RP is still open until I hear back from someone. Specify if you're willing to play just the soldier guy, or if you want to play the prisoner, and if so whether it'd be M or F.
----

Darkpoet

I'm interested. I'd prefer the smart mouth soldier role, but can play the prisoner (can play male or female on that, whichever works) if that fits better. Guess we'll see how things go.

elfguy

Alright Darkpoet, I'll see if someone wants to play the prisoner before tomorrow, otherwise I'll NPC a male prisoner myself.
----

Darkpoet