"It Only Affects Men" - Zombie story with a difference. Recruiting Survivors

Started by Chrystal, December 03, 2012, 05:15:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Imagine a world where all men are reduced to mindless, drooling, shambling zombies.... No, it isn't hard to imagine, is it? *giggles*

Um, yeah, so, the basic premise is that we have a virus of some sort that has only affected male humans, and has reduced them to walking vegetables. They survive mostly by eating each other and whatever else they can catch and club to death. Unfortunately the fate of any woman falling into their hands is not exactly pleasant - Imagine being raped while being eaten alive....?

Well, yeah, if that turns you on, good for you.

But the general idea here is that the player characters are a group of women survivors. We are holed up in a fortified basement somewhere in a ruined city. The male zombies, quite frankly, are mostly irrelevant although a GM-controlled attack on the defences might happen. Equally, foraging and raiding parties will be sent out from time to time.

I want the game to concentrate more on the lives of the survivors. How are they coping without men, are they coming up with a way to further the species, Is the new world order now one with the butch lesbians in charge and the straight women being their slaves?

So, this game is going in extreme.

There will be serious violence, but also I will allow people to indulge whatever kinks they like. Anything goes, so long as it complies with E's rules, AND FITS WITH THE SCENARIO.

All characters are to be female please.

One last point: No-one is to do anything to another player's character without asking that player's permission first!

Character types:

So there are two real character types:

The Survivalist.

The survivalist was at least somewhat prepared for the apocalypse. She had a store of food, an escape plan, a weapon and plenty of ammo handy. She was either already a lesbian or quickly realised that with all the men out of the picture, being a lesbian was the way forward. If she was married, she probably killed her husband, and any male children, when the insanity took them. She is tough, resourceful and ruthless.

Think Sarah Connor on steroids!

The Rescuee.

The rescuee was, as the name implies, rescued by one or more survivalists. She is probably straight (but doesn't have to be, necessarily), she is terrified of what the world has become and she needs protecting. The chances are she is not armed - unless a survivalist chooses to let her use a weapon. If she is armed it is unlikely to be with anything heavy. She was lucky to escape and even luckier to be found and rescued before she starved or died of thirst - or worse, was found by the men or by a wild animal. She is timid and submissive, but deep within she has a core of steel and a strong will to live.

Basically, your "Mary Jane Watson" type, but with Peter Parker transformed permanently into Venom!

Those two outlines are there as a guide only. If anyone copies and pastes what I have written there, I won't approve the character! I expect people to use some imagination, build on the two outlines, maybe even blend them together - there's no hard and fast rule regarding Dommes and Subs, and if someone wants to be switch, they are more than welcome to be.

And here is the character sheet.

Please post here for approval.

[b]Player Name:[/b] Your login-id

[float=right][img height=300 padding=5]Please paste the url of your character's image here[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b] Character's [u]REAL[/u] name
[b]Alias (if any):[/b] What does she want to be called?
[b]Age:[/b] Min 16, max 55.
[b]Profession:[/b] What was her job [i][u]before[/u][/i] the apocalypse?

[b]Survivalist or Rescuee:[/b] Basically is she a Domme or a Sub?

[b]Height:[/b] Use cm [u]and[/u] inches please? 1"=2.54cm
[b]Weight:[/b] Again, please use Lbs and Kg. 1 lb = 0.45 kg

[b]Hair colour:[/b] If unclear from the picture
[b]Eye colour:[/b] If unclear from the picture

[b]Special skills:[/b] What skills, either professional or amateur, does she bring to the community?

[b]Weapons:[/b] What is she armed with, if anything?
[b]Other equipment:[/b] What else does she bring in order to use her skills?

[b]Likes:[/b] What floats her boat?
[b]Dislikes:[/b] What sinks it?

[b]Personality:[/b] What is she like? How will she react as a person? How is she coping with the current crisis? How does she react towards others. You know the stuff...

[b]History:[/b] A brief summary of her life before the apocalypse and a brief description of how she got into the compound.

Unedited, that will give this:

Player Name: Your login-id

Name: Character's REAL name
Alias (if any): What does she want to be called?
Profession: What was her job before the apocalypse?

Survivalist or Rescuee: Basically is she a Domme or a Sub?

Height: Use cm and inches please? 1"=2.54cm
Weight: Again, please use Lbs and Kg. 1 lb = 0.45 kg

Hair colour: If unclear from the picture
Eye colour: If unclear from the picture

Special skills: What skills, either professional or amateur, does she bring to the community?

Weapons: What is she armed with, if anything?
Other equipment: What else does she bring in order to use her skills?

Dislikes: What sinks it?

Personality: What is she like? How will she react as a person? How is she coping with the current crisis? How does she react towards others. You know the stuff...

History: A brief summary of her life before the apocalypse and a brief description of how she got into the compound.

Notes:

A few notes on how to fill in the character sheet.

If you don't know how to physically copy that code and use it, please ask.

Images: Please find your image before describing your character. There is nothing worse that seeing an image of a 30 year old buxom MILF redhead and the description reads that she's blond, 16 and weighs 50 kg! Images should be uploaded to the wiki here. If you don't want to, that's fine by me, but if your hot-link vanishes, don't blame me! I would prefer photos, but realistic art-work is acceptable.

Name & Alias: Some characters may have a nickname, others may be escaped criminals who want to use a different name, Others may simply not like the name their parents gave them. Whatever the reason you have the option of having an alias. If you use one, that is what your character will be called by all the other characters. It is purely optional though. If you don't want an alias, put "none".

Age: 16 is the legal minimum on E. NPCs below this age may be in the compound but will be under GM control only and will have cameo roles only. 65 is an arbitrary cut off, for no other reason that I think having a compound full of wrinklies is a bit unlikely. But it is a high cut-off because I don't see why someone in their 60s shouldn't have survived... And I quite like age-difference sex...

Profession: Everyone did something before the apocalypse, whether it was soldier, housewife, student, prostitute, whatever. Be creative.

Survivalist or Rescuee: I've already described these two elsewhere, under "Character Types". But as I have said, you can blend them together. A survivalist who ran out of ammo and needed to be rescued, for example... or a rescuee who, once armed, went on a man-killing rampage. The D/S dynamic often ignores the Switch, and being Switch I find that somewhat frustrating, so characters may switch between the two types, if that is your wish.

Height and weight, Hair and eye colour: Please make these in keeping with your character image. I've asked for metric and imperial because some people use one and some the other. Conversion is easy. For matching height to weight I use this chart: http://www.women-health-info.com/images/height-weight-6.gif

Skills, weapons and equipment: These should be in keeping with her profession and type. A rescuee may be armed, but is unlikely to be carrying a Kalashnikov. A motor mechanic may well have a complete tool set. Also, for the survivalists, please can we keep the weapons realistic? Small arms and hand-portable heavy weapons only, please? And nothing you wouldn't want to carry for ten miles at a walk or half a mile at a dead run! Vehicle mounted weapons I'm going to disallow too, because although the community may have some they would be community property, and they would consume precious fuel to run.

Likes and dislikes: Be creative. These are really just to flesh out the character, and to enable her to find friends and possibly enemies amongst the other survivors.

Personality and history: Please be creative here. The minimum I will accept is 150 words (or thereabouts) in each. (For reference, the paragraph above on skills weapons and equipment is 105 words). In other words, two reasonable sized paragraphs. There is no upper limit. For the history, if you need your character to have been rescued, please either post here, or PM one of the Survivalist character players, to arrange to put the rescue in your history.

History - an additional note: The RP will be starting with all characters already in the community compound. EVERYONE IS ALREADY SAFE! I am stressing this because I know I am going to get at least one player who's initial post is going to consist of her character cowering in an attic waiting to be rescued.

THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

EVERYONE STARTS IN THE COMPOUND!

Thank you!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Frank Reshman

I was so excited for the premise of this RP...until I saw it was girl's only.  Alas, it sounds like a really cool concept, though.

Chrystal

Male players are allowed, it's just that all characters must be female.

There's no point in playing a male character because you won't have any lines, wont have any action, and will die very quickly!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

AurelieCatena

I'm going to check the "interested" case. I've not yet an idea of what my character could be (she would be part of the slaves though) but I want to follow this thread and see if I feel like joining it.

Chrystal

okay, well at the very least we can do a one-on-one... *giggles*

AurelieCatena

I don't know if it would be as interesting as an one-on-one game. How would you envision it?

Chrystal

Chrystal

I've added a bit of info to the openning post regarding character types.

The two outlines are for guidance only, please feel free to add and/or subtract.

AurelieCatena

Thanks. That clarifies a lot of things. I'm going to think about a character.

Branwen

Chrystal

Quote from: AurelieCatena on December 03, 2012, 05:20:13 PM
Thanks. That clarifies a lot of things. I'm going to think about a character.

*hugs Aurelie* Yay!

Quote from: Branwen on December 03, 2012, 05:21:51 PM
I'm interested, definitely as a survivalist.

Hi Branwen. I'm sure we've met somewhere before, but I'm not sure where? Welcome in.

If we get a couple more overnight (my night that is), and tomorrow, I will put the sheet up tomorrow evening.

Chreestafer

id like to express interest as a female character :)

its ok if you wanna fill up on female players to, so if you need me ill gladly make up a character and have her ready :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

AurelieCatena

I thought my character could be a scientific, a biologist or physician. Her goal would be to find a way to stop the disease, to find a way to either protect the males from getting infected, or even to heal them.

Chrystal

Quote from: Chreestafer on December 03, 2012, 09:31:38 PM
id like to express interest as a female character :)

its ok if you wanna fill up on female players to, so if you need me ill gladly make up a character and have her ready :)

Certainly Chreestafer, male players are quite welcome, as long as they are okay playing women.

Quote from: AurelieCatena on December 04, 2012, 06:17:41 AM
I thought my character could be a scientific, a biologist or physician. Her goal would be to find a way to stop the disease, to find a way to either protect the males from getting infected, or even to heal them.

Um... I think it's a little bit late for that. All the men in the world are already infected, and trying to find a cure would be suicidal. She would be far more productive trying to find a way for women to reproduce without male intervention.

Not that it really matters, because I don't really expect the game cover much more than a week of game time, but my premise is that the virus is incurable.

AurelieCatena

Quote from: Chrystal on December 04, 2012, 12:49:56 PM
Um... I think it's a little bit late for that. All the men in the world are already infected, and trying to find a cure would be suicidal. She would be far more productive trying to find a way for women to reproduce without male intervention.

Not that it really matters, because I don't really expect the game cover much more than a week of game time, but my premise is that the virus is incurable.

Well, she would not know it of course, and she would be desperately optimistic. It would only be a wish though, as she would not have the means to conduct such research. I thought that the Survivalists could have kept her with them for her medical skills, even though she is an uncorrectable straight girl, dreaming of finding a cure to save her lover (who is probably dead already, but she doesn't know it).

Chrystal

Quote from: AurelieCatena on December 05, 2012, 06:17:41 AM
Well, she would not know it of course, and she would be desperately optimistic. It would only be a wish though, as she would not have the means to conduct such research. I thought that the Survivalists could have kept her with them for her medical skills, even though she is an uncorrectable straight girl, dreaming of finding a cure to save her lover (who is probably dead already, but she doesn't know it).

Well, given that I'm not going to even consider starting this without a few more players, I think it's something we can discuss later.

Kimera

Chrystal

Character sheet is up in the opening post.

PLEASE READ THE NOTES after it.

AurelieCatena

Hey!

I have just had a great idea: my character would start the game cowering in an attic, waiting to be rescued.

OK, now that's out of the way...  ;-)

And thanks for the pointer to that great weight/size table.

Kimera

Toying with the idea of a scientist survivor who wants to try and find a way (drug, spray or toxin) to repel/kill zombies. Her research is only in the theoretical stage / harvesting equipment. I don't expect her to find/develop anything during the game, but its what motivates her.

Chrystal

I would prefer it if we had at least one character who wasn't a scientist looking for a way to cure/kill/repel the zombies, if that is remotely possible?

Branwen

Quote from: Chrystal on December 06, 2012, 01:28:53 PM
I would prefer it if we had at least one character who wasn't a scientist looking for a way to cure/kill/repel the zombies, if that is remotely possible?

It was my intent to make a fairly straightforward survivalist.  No search for the cure, just trying to stay alive and get her cut of what's left in the world.  Or am I thinking the wrong direction?

Sara Nilsson

oo am really interested. probably some gun nut so we dont just have brains ^^

Chrystal

Quote from: Branwen on December 06, 2012, 08:11:46 PM
It was my intent to make a fairly straightforward survivalist.  No search for the cure, just trying to stay alive and get her cut of what's left in the world.  Or am I thinking the wrong direction?

You are thinking in entirely the right direction.

Quote from: Sara Nilsson on December 06, 2012, 08:40:33 PM
oo am really interested. probably some gun nut so we dont just have brains ^^

Gun nut sounds good.