Baymont University [Recruitment | LGBTQ+ Friendly | Always Accepting]

Started by Lyron, June 02, 2018, 03:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kye

*takes one of the coffees and hums happily*

Welcome, Eye of Horus!  ;D

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Amaris

Of course! I believe you PM the sheet to Haru and Kyrsa when you've finished it :) They will let you know if it's accepted or any changes need to be made.

Kye

Quote from: Amaris on August 07, 2018, 11:03:28 PM
Of course! I believe you PM the sheet to Haru and Kyrsa when you've finished it :) They will let you know if it's accepted or any changes need to be made.

This! I look forward to seeing what kind of character you put together.  ;D

la dame en noir

Yeah, I figured. I just wanted to be sure it was okay before I got started on the creative process.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Nico

Lyron

Yes! Looking forward to seeing the character you submit, Noir. :D

And to anyone who stumbles in here, we're always welcoming new players!

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

TeacupTwink

Noah Blake

Nicknames: " Bentley "
Birthday: August 1st
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual ( Heavy Male lean )
Year: Freshman
Major: Mathematics
Residence: Apollo Hall

Face Claim: Alam Wernik
Hair Color: Shades of blonde, golden to platinum
Eye Color: Hazel, but changing
Height:  5'5" ¼
Distinguishing Marks: None

Personality:

• Fun
  • Extroverted
  • Dumb
  • Naive
  • Secret Genius
  • Goofy
  • Promiscuous & sexually confident

Bio: College can absolutely be home to many of colorful personalities, though it's hard to mention them without one of the brightest crayons of the bunch and one who is impossible to ignore. Noah " Bentley " Blake is a kind-hearted boy who you'd expect to be as American as apple pie had you only read what was on paper describing him. Athletic, handsome and blonde with excellent grades and a lot of promise.

Known for his looks that he could easily skate by on while still having something different about him that made him stand out. Noah is very much so the male version of a bimbo, blonde and oversexed  with not much going on upstairs. Or at the very least that is how it appears. The pint sized youth is pretty childish and full of laughter, but is an absolute genius when it comes to crunching numbers on a comedic level that even he can't really explain given his weakness for retaining information he just " sees the numbers in his head. "and can essentially act as a human calculator. Though of course he has to try a lot harder in his other classes and may result in the occasional cheating, as he had to in highschool.

Outside of classes and between hook-ups, if he isn't hanging out with friends or maintaining his appearance he is likely to be in his room either gaming or working on something involving robotics though of course it's best to knock or text before coming over given his quite " free " borderline to full on nudism, likely a trait passed down from his middleclass former hippie parents.

As a side job when not in classes, he likely works as either a Go-Go boy or CamBoy which likely stirs some gossip.

• Lucky Charms cereal
  • Marshmallows
  • Suckers & Bubblegum
  • Cute Underwear
  • Cute / Hot Boys
  • Making people laugh
  • Meeting people
  • Being told he is smart. ( No one ever says it if they know him. )
  • Nudism
  • Robotics

Dislikes:

• Spicy foods
  • Pants
  • History
  • English

Schedule:

• TBD.
  • More can be added.

Extracurriculars:

• Chess Club!

Desired Plots:

Additional Details:
Trivia -   Noah is versatile and will also bottom for less athletic guys ; he has no license and rides around campus skillfully on a hoverboard and has an addiction to iced coffees and practically only owns neon and pastel clothing with almost no dress clothes.

Other - While I'm sure romantic or intimate relationships will happen, I know this isn't the focus of the roleplay.  I'd love to have Noah included as comedy relief and even in gossip.

Relationships -   Let's make some friends!
Extra Pics

Kye

Hello, TeacupTwink!

Your character looks good! If you are ready to do so, feel free to post him in the characters thread.

Lyron

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

TeacupTwink

Szandor

Slammin' down my interest right here until I get the time to make and post a character sheet! :)
Posting Rate: SLOW

Nico

Szandor

Let me know if anything needs changing!

Szandor's Application:)
Harlan Gerald

Nicknames: Harley, Shorty
Birthday: 23-Jan
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bi-Sexual
Residence:
A Studio Apartment
in San Mateo, a short drive from Campus.

Face Claim: Richard Speight Jr
Hair Color: Dirty Blond
Eye Color: Golden
Height: 5’8”
Distinguishing Marks: His height, for one. Harley was always the shortest in his class, and that has never changed (unless you count that one time he was kept back a grade in middle school), even in adulthood.
Secondly, his eyes; expressive and golden.
Last on the list is his way of moving. Harlan is a confident man, with an ego almost as big as his heart. He exudes self-confidence and high esteem.

Personality: Flamboyant, Over-Confident, Flirtatious, Intense, Caring.

Bio: Harlan grew up in a single mother household with two elder sisters. He had always been known as a dramatic child. When he was a toddler he would throw tantrums to rival any other child; as a pre-teen he rolled his eyes so much that they sometimes hurt; and as a  high schooler he discovered the Drama Club. From then on Drama and everything about Acting became his outlet. He quickly became an expert and by his senior year he had a role in every single performance put on by his school. In University he scored high marks and was notably proud of every achievement he earned, although this sometimes separated him from the others that viewed him as 'a little too focused on winning'.

Harlan Gerald decided to become a professor after starring in a few TV movies and even scoring a spot on ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ for five episodes in the 90s. He wanted to teach others how amazing being in the business could be, and he wanted to do it his own unique way. Harlan likes to think his laid-back attitude with his students earns him a bit more respect than other teachers, but that might just be his ego talking. Harlan cares about his students deeply, and pushes them to their limits and then some so that they achieve everything he thinks they deserve.

• Students that ‘have a go’
  • Musical Theatre
  • Salty Food
  • Controlled Chaos

Dislikes:

• Being Controlled
  • Tardiness
  • Paperwork
  • Sweet Food

Schedule:

• I will fill this out once I get a better feel for the way things work around here. :)

Desired Plots: I’d love to make connections with students and staff before I look for anything specific, after that I’ll go into more depth with desired plots.

Additional Details: N/A, for now.

Lyron

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Szandor

Lyron

If anyone else would like to join, please PM character sheets to Kyrsa and me. :-)

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Nico

Quote from: Haru329 on August 15, 2018, 07:56:56 PM
If anyone else would like to join, please PM character sheets to Kyrsa and me. :-)
Yes! Join us! We are having such a good time! :-)

Lyron

The group has reached big game status! We will still be accepting new players always. If you're interested, PM Kyrsa and I with a sheet or a concept and show us what you got in mind!

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Nico

Cryptic

Woot for big game status!! Always looking for fresh new bodies... Blood... Er... New players! Come to the dark side my friends, Nico has the coffee kye and haru make the cookies
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Nico

Quote from: Cryptic on September 10, 2018, 11:22:32 AM
Woot for big game status!! Always looking for fresh new bodies... Blood... Er... New players! Come to the dark side my friends, Nico has the coffee kye and haru make the cookies

We have a dark side? ~laughs~ And there I thought my coffee is the only dark thing around here. XD

Snake

Kye

Quote from: Snake on September 10, 2018, 11:12:22 PM
Interested  but not sure what character to make.

Hi there! It's pretty open at the moment.  You can see the characters currently active in the game here.  Feel free to run ideas by me if you'd like.   ;D