Ink Slinger

So guilty. 

Ever spend 12 hours just talking?
Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

Endorphin

Guilty

Ever spent 12 hours just making out?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Kiric Rand

not guilty

Ever been so nervious that you couldn't preform
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Ink Slinger

Not guilty

Ever been so nervous you forgot your own name?

Kiric Rand

Guilty

Ever try to give a kiss only to kiss another part of the face because they moved
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Ink Slinger

Guilty

Ever do something embarrassing like hiccup when your sweetie is coming in for a kiss?

Endorphin

Probably, but not that I remember.

Ever clash teeth with someone when moving in for a kiss?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

zoarster

Guilty... chipped a tooth too.

Ever fallen asleep in the middle of something erotic?

Amelita

haha *ahem* guilty...

ever realized you were spending immaculate efforts on someone who was already asleep?

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

DiverseDesires

*laughing* not guilty!

ever woken up in the middle of something erotic?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Sophyta

Guilty.  I'm not going into details.

Ever wonder what it would be like to live someone else's life?
I am what Nightmares are made of.....

Amelita

oh my, guilty. Haven't we all?

Ever been offered a chance that would completely change your life?

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

DiverseDesires

guilty

ever needed a get out clause?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Amelita

not guilty. I think.

ever used your looks to get a job?

DiverseDesires

guilty

ever been sexually harassed at work?

Amelita

DiverseDesires

guilty - ultimatum in the end - sleep with me or get fired, I was 17 - I hadn't managed to stop the touching, I was out of my depth, but at that point I walked

ever had a secret work affair?

Treble

*Coughs* Guilty

Ever lost your job for said work affair?

DiverseDesires

not guilty, no secret affairs

ever worked somewhere where half the staff were at it?

Ink Slinger

Guilty.  Summer camp.  'Nuff said.

Ever been part of that half?

abandoneddolly

not guilty sounds fun though

ever felt left out because of it?

Ink Slinger

not guilty

Ever been part of a 30 person snuggle pile?

Treble

Almost guilty! But not. only about 18. :)

Ever been at the BOTTOM of a 30 person snuggle pile?

Endorphin

Guilty, it's called Rugby. Not quite the same though. :P

Ever gotten it on with a work colleague, at work?

DiverseDesires

guilty

ever taken one for the team?