A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LimitlessNikkie

I should not have come back, I thought silently gripping the desk to tightly I was leaving imprints. The sounds of the fight, of cracking bones and speeded breath had me itching to jump in. I shouldn't be here.I kept telling myself as the teacher fought the Weres.
Though watching Lyk get hurt a savage glee rose up in me making it harder to pretend that I was removed and civilized, separate from the animals in the room.

xwickedsmilesx

Saluna Koya

Saluna's hand shout out grabbing his wrist but her eyes caught Lyk coming from the corner of her eye and she pulled hard turning her back to him and throwing him over her with all her might, hopefully he weighted enough to not send him out the door that or he could maneuver himself. she didn't care her thoughts were now on Lyk she'd been right he'd intended on taking this two far and her cocked blow now flew as she straightened throwing all her force out and connecting to his lower jaw and dragging across in an upper cut. 

LimitlessNikkie

Even in my own distress I could tell things were spiraling out of control. "Stop!" I said standing up and putting comand in my voice the kind acquired by 50 years of commanding creatures of great power. Turning my irritation at the teacher I glared at him "We get it alright, your strong, you can handle yourself in a battle and we would be wise to not underestimate you, but this is gone far enough for one day. Your suppost to be teaching us not giving us reasons to distrust eachother." I said standing tall daring the human to tell me I was wrong.

Gideon

After the girls punch lyk fell to ground and reverted to his regular form and felt his jaw. "What the hell!!" then the painn from his broken ribs kicked in. "Shit oh freakin Jesus!! Christ it hurts." He tries to ignore the pain and mostly does but it still hurts like nothin he's felt before.

TheWhiteEmperor

Hm?! Leon was surprised that she was proving to be more and more like a full grown fighter, than some filthy dog child. This intrigued him, but he'd had enough playing around. Just before she'd sent him flying, Leon broke her grip and corkscrewed his way out of the predicament. She'd protected him, however, despite his lack of need. He eyed her curiously, What's her angle? She could have used her own attack to set me up for his.. Allowing them to land an actual blow on me. Yet, she showed no sign of wanting me hurt. Damn it! Does that mean she could have held back before?

Leon was lost in his own thought process, only to have it shattered by the crybaby from before. He looked up and smirked at her. "Oh, and you think there is nothing to be learned from what has been seen thus far?" he added, looking around to see if anyone else agreed with her. He stepped toward the two guests he'd called down before, motioning them to return to their seats. "You're absolutely right, I was just testing the powers of these children against my own. From what I've seen, you'll all need some work. Maybe by the end of this year... I'll be able to go all-out against one of you," he inquired.

He then brought his foot up to one of the desks, his boot kicking it hard as he leaned against his thigh. "Tell me, Deary. Why aren't you back out by the old pond? Wishing I wasn't human?" he ponders, grinning with subtle amusement, "There is a damn good reason for you, nor any of you to trust me. However, if you distrust each other... That leads you to the need for trust somewhere. Someone always wants, and needs, to trust someone.. Right? Well, how can a man who spends his life killing a species, earn the trust of that very species? It isn't easy, I'll tell you. But it can be done, I need you all to understand the meaning of fear. Distrust. Hatred. All of these things, they're all a part of the class. Get used to it, because I'm here to shake things up."

Turning away, Leon recenters himself on the room. "Cry Baby, get down here," he spoke aloud, looking back up to the vampire who stood up before everyone.
Abscences and Apologies || On's and Off's

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

Gideon

"Shit sir can't I go to the infirmery?" Lyk ask desperately his jaw felt out of place and several of his ribs where definately broken. They'd probaly have go back to his room after they fix him up. "Sir, most of the class time has been used up so I won't miss anything."

LimitlessNikkie

Smiling slightly I used my speed to step before the human just long enough for him to feel the wind on his face and the whip of my hair against his skin and was across the room standing facing him in a matter of seconds almost to fast to see.
I stood there smiling, my eyes alive with light, tying my hair back getting ready for what I knew he'd expect.

You shouldn't have challenged him, a small voice said that voice that was still somewhat human but it was inevitable the human wanted to prove he was alpha so this is how he's doing it. My blood sang with the prospect of getting to test my skills against the humans.

Smiling and taking one of the daggers out of the sheath I said my voice dripping with fake charm with an edge of warning "don't call me cry baby, and I'm certainly not your deary."

Kaiser Maverick

Kiryu stood beyween Leon and Alex,apparently pissed off.He started growling and his eyes glowed green.“Enough.This isnt the time to be arguing,it should be about learning."He looked at Alex and narrowed his eyes.“Put it away."

Edhel Tari

Ava watched as another battle was fought, admiring the small girl's, Saluna, skill in handing Lyk.  Poor Lyk didn't seem to have a chance.  Even the Professor seemed dumb-founded by it.   This brought a slight grin to Eva's face. 

Then the Professor addressed the class with his same inflection of power as if he could do anything he wanted to them.  His words dripped with venom, even when he spoke of trust.  Trust is earned  She thought to herself.  But all that seemed to come from this man was violence begating violence. 

Trust him?  Her vote was towards Alex.  She would never trust this man, this HUMAN.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Shoshana

Nate breathed a sigh of relief. So far, he had managed not to attract anyone's attention during the fight. Just as well. This school was a bad place for an 'un-packed' human to be. He'd have to fix that soon.

He shook his head a little. What had the Wolf elders been thinking, agreeing to put the wolves and vamps together like this? But it wasn't his place to question their wisdom. Nor had it been his place to question orders when the wolf his father served decided that Nate would find something of value to do here.

Sure I will, he thought, If I survive long enough.
The door's open but the ride it ain't free.

~Bruce Springsteen

Gideon

Lyk decided to go to the infermiry on his own screw the human. He went but to his surprise no one was there so he went to his room to patch himself up. After awhile of grunting and exetreme pain he was able to wrap a bind around his ribs and put his jaw back in place unfortunately he didn't have enough energy to attend any more classes. "Damn I need to workout more." He thought. The best he could do now was read and wait to see who his roommate was.

LimitlessNikkie

"Don't get in the way Kiryu" I said calmly not even looking in his direction keeping my eyes locked with the human. I flicked my wrist causing light to flash across the double edge of the blade. "Are you going to tell me not to hold back either?" I asked tauntingly.

TheWhiteEmperor

Leon couldn't help but to grin at the simple-minded female. She thought that because of her vampiric blood, that she was faster, stronger, and even a better fight than he was. This much made him want to laugh in her face and tell her to grow up, but she was beyond talking to. There was only one way she would be able to come to terms with him, and that was after he put her in her place. Whether the non-humans wanted to admit it or not, he was their teacher and until they completed his class they were no more than little babies compared to any other of their kind. He almost wished he'd been granted permission to kill any hostiles, but that defeated the purpose of training these ingrates to fight so that they could protect their own sorry asses someday.

Eyeing the male between them, the woman hissed at him. "Kiryu, was it?" he asked calmly, looking down at the boy, he smiled and stepped away from the vampire girl. "Please, take your seat. I apparently have to take care of things the hard way in this school. If only everyone didn't feel it was necessary to prove that they were better than humans, then maybe you all could have learned something today. However, I am forced to deal with the sad little power struggles, such as this."

Sighing, he glanced once at her blade and smiled. "If you hold back, I can't ensure your survival, Cry Baby. So, that is up to you," he spoke, still being very stable and calm. Most would see this as borderline suicide, or idiocy, seeing that he was taking this new fighter so casually. However, he wasn't about to let a foolish little girl think that she was all high and mighty because her race had enslaved, and even eaten, his own. Eyes averting back to the knife, he grinned, "I have one of those too. Only, mine will hurt you alot more, even if it doesn't cut you," he warned, pulling out his own combat knife.

"Shall we, Cry Baby?"

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

LimitlessNikkie

I smiled and winked "catch me if you can" I said before running the edge of the room. I already knew he was a better fighter then me, training wasn't the same as actually doing it and while i had training it was experience I lacked but I had one thing no one ever counts on I had speed.

He could be the fastest human ever born and he wouldn't hold a candle to me I was too fast for most old vampires he was no match. Running quickly at a rate I knew would be hard for most to follow and next to impossible to catch without heightened reflexes I swerved close to his back and just touched the blade of the dagger to his shirt as I ran past cutting the shirt and scoring the flesh.

It all took place in under 30 seconds and I was back to my original position across the room from him smiling tauntingly.

TheWhiteEmperor

He blinked, grinning to himself as he was proven wrong. The warm sensation of blood trickled down his chest, not even bothering to look at the wound. She had made her point, she was faster than most vampires, ancient or young. He'd never banked on her being faster than most elder vampires, let alone being fast enough to land a strike on him.

This further allowed him to become intrigued, but her nickname was far too glued into his head now. It stuck to her like an unwanted Siamese twin, but it would last her all year long. "Well, well... The Cry Baby has speed, I'll commend you for that. You are probably the second or third fastest vampire I've fought against. That's a compliment, honestly," he chuckled, amused by this. It was true, the first was by far the devilish woman known as Nemui Silverlight. However, Cry Baby and Derrik Leonheart were definitely neck and neck for second.

"So, are you ready to actually start this thing?" he asked, getting bored and twirling his blade around with a single finger. He grinned a malicious grin, gripping the combat knife tightly as he watched her intently. His head ran calculations calmly in his mind, deducing the statistics and factoring in all of the battle parameters to come to a conclusion.

LimitlessNikkie

I laughed delightedly. "now now why would I give up my advantage? I could keep going at you like this all day and you'd never catch me so why should I put myself in harms way?" I asked innocently "It seems so counter productive to give away my advantage by getting close enough to you slow enough for you to hurt me." I said calmly running my fingertip down the edge of my blade tracing it in your blood. Rubbing my bloodied fingertips together I smiled cruel "You know in my family this would be enough to claim you."

TheWhiteEmperor

She's a coward, but not a fool, he thought quietly. He pondered how he could call her out of hiding, get her to slip up and actually fight him. He pondered all this while keeping his eyes on her, keeping vigilant. He wasn't going to let her have another freebie, that was for sure. As she began playing in his blood, her fingers daring to toy with something that was of a rather high value to him, she made the mistake of mentioning that she could own him with that blood. This infuriated him.

"Haha! Try it, Cry Baby! I'll slaughter you, AND your filthy blood-sucking family!" he roared, quickly drawing his Blacktail expertly. He'd been together with this weapon for most of his life, and he was nearly unstoppable when he wielded it. If she took this once step further, he'd consider it an official battle for his life. He would hold nothing back, he would crush her.

LimitlessNikkie

His rage was like music to her ears. I laughed outright, dropped the dagger, smiled and ran again. I didn't bother to skirt the room and build speed but instead stopped just our of reach if he lunged. The quick stop and start stiring the air consiteribly.
"Are you going to kill me now?" I asked my eyes searching your face for any hint, any clue.
I was in danger every fiber of my being telling me to run again all he had to be was a littler faster then I anticipated and he could kill me he was certainly mad enough too but instead I stepped forward slowly into his range.
"Will you kill me for a threat and a scratch after giving Lyk a good beating?"

xwickedsmilesx

Saluna & Alezander Koya

There was a long chastising speech waiting for Saluna when she returned to her seat Alezander had been so livid it was coming out in a mix of hisses, clicks, and vowels. Ancient vampire language this Salu barely understood it didn't stop until Alex was called to attention as the teachers new opponent. It made him want to jump to his feet and protest as Saluna had but he held his seat pulling at his sisters red hair telling her to leave the classroom. He couldn't say he was pleased that he'd chosen to stay the wolf had tried to interrupt but it was clear that the girl and the teachers were planing to go on with this.

It wasn't a moment to soon that Salu had left and Alex felt a relief that she had not been there to see the teacher cut no telling what that nagging need of hers to protect would have done to defend the human. He stayed for Alex's back up if the girl lost herself in a bloodlust or even worse if the teacher lost himself in a hunt he wanted to be there to suck him into a void of darkness.

Edhel Tari

Ava had had enough.  This wasn't a classroom, but a simple brawl room.  Getting up, she walked out of the class room and decided to go to her dorm room.  She had seen enough of the human's idea of training.  She wanted to see no more!  Once she was in the hall, she actually ran up the stairs to find her dorm room.  Going down the hall of the hallway, she glanced at the number one more time....215...looking back up, she found it three doors done.  Hopefully, her driver had everything on her side of the room unpacked and put away. 

Opening the door, she stepped inside and looked around.  Then her eyes fell on Gideon lying in his bed.  "You are my roommate?"  She asked in shock.  Wouldn't you know it?  She wanted to harm him about an hour ago, now she had to share a room with him.  Going over to a window, she opened it up hoping the fresh air would filter in.  "I hope I get use to that smell soon, cause its killing me."  She said turning back and looking at him.  Noticing  he still looked like he was in pain, she walked over and sat on her bed.  "Did you go to the infirmary?  Cause you don't look so good."
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Quote from: Edhel Tari on June 23, 2010, 02:27:14 AM
Ava had had enough.  This wasn't a classroom, but a simple brawl room.  Getting up, she walked out of the class room and decided to go to her dorm room.  She had seen enough of the human's idea of training.  She wanted to see no more!  Once she was in the hall, she actually ran up the stairs to find her dorm room.  Going down the hall of the hallway, she glanced at the number one more time....215...looking back up, she found it three doors done.  Hopefully, her driver had everything on her side of the room unpacked and put away. 

Opening the door, she stepped inside and looked around.  Then her eyes fell on Gideon lying in his bed.  "You are my roommate?"  She asked in shock.  Wouldn't you know it?  She wanted to harm him about an hour ago, now she had to share a room with him.  Going over to a window, she opened it up hoping the fresh air would filter in.  "I hope I get use to that smell soon, cause its killing me."  She said turning back and looking at him.  Noticing  he still looked like he was in pain, she walked over and sat on her bed.  "Did you go to the infirmary?  Cause you don't look so good."
You have to be kidding me her she wanted to kill me an hour ago of all the vamps in this school. Lyk then sniffed himself. "What smell? And no one is at the infirmary I already went by there." He sat up to show her his rib wrap. "Besides I fixed my self see." He said with pain obviously on his face.

TheWhiteEmperor

Leon's trigger finger began to coil, but he grabbed hold of himself before he could allow himself to do anything drastic. Cursing this school, he wished he could just slaughter this bitch and be on his merry way. However, that was not the case. He was forced to play her game, dance in her palm until she dared to close in on him. Suddenly, she stopped, just out of reach, mind you. He grinned, knowing she really was scared. Leon knew he could easily end this bout with a single twitch, but he needed to prove he was better than that. He spun the pistol in his hand and holstered it.

It was then that she slowly approached him, coming into his arm's reach. He stood there, unmoved and unfazed. She could try and intimidate him, use her vampiric power to control his mind, or read his thoughts, but she would get nowhere with him. He only grinned, not moving another muscle. "Ok, what's your aim?" he asked, curious as to what it was she was trying to accomplish. She'd gotten within range, meaning he could easily dispatch her, but he needed to know more. Something was telling him to wait.

LimitlessNikkie

I could see his tension it was hard to miss. "Don't worry I traded all mental abilities for physical." I said calmly
I should have been scared as I took another slow easy step forward but there was no real fear anymore he if he was going to kill me he would have done it in a rage not when he was calming down because of suspicion and intrest.
"I'm proving a point" I responded calmly in a low melodic voice that almost sounded happy.

Edhel Tari

Eva got up and came over to check it out.  Indeed, he had wrapped it tightly.  Taking her finger, she poked it to see how tight he had it.  "You did a great job.  I'm impressed"  She said admiring it.  Then she looked at him in the eyes.  "Hey, I'm sorry about that scene in the classroom.  I swear, I didn't know you were asleep, I thought you had just gotten upset with the Teacher and wanted to take it out on one of us."  She confessed, moving back to her bed and sitting down.

"Can we start over again?  You seem to be the only lycan that half way tries to bridge the gulf between us, I would sure hate to do anything to harm that."  She smiled at him.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Lyk nearly howled when she poked the wrap but he kept it in. "Don't worry I forgive you for the scene. I guess we can start over. I'm the only one that tries because unlike most Lycans here my future depends on it you see the council that governs over all the Lycan Clans is made up of the Elders of all the major clans. My Grandfather is the current Elder of our clan the Zulas and after my father I'm the hier to the Elder Seat but we're one of the most powerful clans meaning our seat holds extra clout. My mission here is to create stable relations with you various vamp.... pires if I fail I fail not only my clan but many clans and I could lose my chance at the Elder Seat.