Taken and trained (M looking for F)

Started by Becca, July 28, 2018, 08:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Becca

This is the kind of story I'd usually play in the role of the female kidnap victim. I am now interested in trying the opposite side: The male kidnapper.

My idea is simple but the development of it should not be. I'm not looking for the typical victim to go from "no, no", to "yes, yes" in the first 5 minutes of rpg, or the first pages even. I'm interested in her eventually relenting, eventually falling for or obsessing over her kidnapper, but not quickly and not easily. I am interested in a very twisted, very dark, very unhealthy romance to develop eventually, though, so anyone interested in the story ending with her escaping would not be a great fit.
I want to focus on the training, on the character development, on the inner thoughts and fears and struggles of the victim. She will begin the rpg locked up in a cell (aprox 12-15x12-15 feet large). About the size of a not-too-large bedroom), completely at the mercy of her kidnapper. She will know nothing of the man who took her at first, perhaps she will begin finding more about him as the story evolves.

He will tame her through a combination of techniques. Though these methods are of course up for discussion, there will be no disfigurement or broken nor torn limbs. He will rely less in extreme physical pain and more in phycological abuse and milder physical punishment, though the victim's actions will elicit a reaction, and particularly intense disobedience or aggression from her can lead to a harsher punishment, even a physical one.
These methods might include:

• Sensory deprivation/overload
  • Orgasm and pleasure control/denial
  • Restraints: gags, collars, cuffs, mittens, chastity belt (perhaps), spreader bars, etc
  • Humilliation
  • Physical punishment: crop, flogger, spanking, hair pulling, slapping
  • Breath control
  • Temporary (as in a punishment, not meant to take over the entire game) pet play or objectivization, depending on the severity of the punishment.
  • Reward/punishment: Every single privilege will be earned. Proper food, baths, etc. As time goes by, clothes, beauty products, entertainment, books, being allowed to leave "the cage", etc

While there will be plenty of erotic scenes, there is a plot as well. This is mostly a story about the young victim who goes from unwilling to willing slave.

He has done this in the past, so he will not be amateurish about it, he has a place especially build for this objective, tools, cameras, etc. I don't want to give away much about him, but you can easily picture him as a prepper type. I am open to allowing my partner to decide my character's faceclaim.

I'd also be greatly interested in including breeding to this story, but that is not a requirement.

I am willing, as I mentioned, to add or subtract what elements will be included for her training. My offs won't be included, though, so no scat, no mutilation, etc.

If anyone is interested, please don't post in this thread, send me a PM!

Becca

Becca