The Tea Fairy

Started by Jag, March 28, 2011, 06:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

This idea was brought on by that picture I found earlier today.

Anyway...a young writer wakes up morning and pours himself a cup of tea. He leaves the room for a few moments to get his laptop and when he comes back he sees the most amazing thing. There is a real fairy in his tea cup! Sure that he'd lost his mind, he blinks and rubs his eyes, but no matter what he does he continues to see the little winged girl clinging to the side of his cup with one arm and scooping the sweet tea into her small mouth with the other hand.

Worried that he might scare the little darling off, he just stands there and watches till she gets her fill and settles onto the saucer to let her drink sit. Strangely enough, she looks up at him and just waves a little, as if she is used to humans. Unsure of what to do, he walks over very slowly and sets his laptop down and opens it. The fairy just sits and watches as he boots up the computer and once it's loaded she walks over and hops onto the keyboard and presses out the word 'hello' into his notepad.

As time goes on, he passes messages back and forth with the little creature. Him talking and her hovering over his keyboard to press out her replies with the tip of her toes. It's not till it's dark outside that he realizes he's spent the whole day talking with a creature that shouldn't exist. She flies off out his window after typing that she would come back if he made more tea in the morning.

The next morning he still believes that it was all a dream, but he makes the same tea anyway and sure enough, she comes flying through the window a few minutes later.

While the game would not involve any actual sex between the fairy and the human male. She is an adult fairy, maybe even a hundred or so years old. She would stay later and later every day to talk with him. Eventually he would start noticing that she's being more 'teasing' and dressing (or rather undressing) where he see her.

It could involve watching her pleasure herself for his entertainment. Becoming the subject of his writings. Him using creative things to pleasure her with (a pencil eraser and what not) and her doing her best to pleasure him in whatever way she can.

I'm looking for someone to fill either role. I'm willing to play either part as well.

PM me or post here with interest.

~Michi
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

MagicalPen

It almost sounds like you've seen some of Zimmermans 'Tinkerbell' art, though that involved poor little Tink getting nearly split in half by a human :P

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Jag

Maaayyyybbbeeeyyy...>.>

Actually I looked up the picture because someone called me a tea fairy. :P But yes, I've seen some of those drawings.

MagicalPen

You a Tea Fairy? Maybe thats why I always try to put you in a glass bottle!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

StrawberryDream

Not really interested in this one. But I am very interested in your Merman one so I sent you a pm.

cirdanf

I couldn't be more interested in being the male writer. I cannot PM from my current location, yet if you find yourself still needing a partner, PM me, I'll reply in two hours I think. Posting here works too, of course :3
www.f-list.net/c/cirdan

Check for nice insight :)

Jag

I'll send you a PM, Cirdanf.

cirdanf

I'm here now, Michi, yet I cannot PM. If you post, please link me so I reply asap. Thanks!

EDIT: Link me HERE.
www.f-list.net/c/cirdan

Check for nice insight :)