Started by Nim, September 21, 2013, 10:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snickerz

Player Name: Snickerz

Character Name: Naveeda

Species: Genie

Relationship Status:Single

Sexual Orientation:Straight

Appearance: Veeda is 5'8, with long, lightly curled black hair and grey eyes that on occasion change colors, primarily with her mood. She has evenly tanned skin and is nicely built with a perfectly toned figure. This allows for flexibility in her work as well as her life style. She dresses in what's comfortable, and sexy as she is more or less the product that she sells.

Ons and Offs:
Ons:
     A man who knows how to take control, but can still respect her.
    Someone who can surprise her.
    Honesty, loyalty, dedication
    Not easily jealous
    Rough play

Offs:
     Bad attitudes
    People who tell her what she can and can't do (other than her 'master')
    Extremes
    Mental and verbal abuse
    Someone who can't take what they dish out

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Snickerz on October 04, 2013, 09:01:23 PM

Appearance: Veeda is 5'8, with long, lightly curled black hair and grey eyes that on occasion change colors, primarily with her mood. She has evenly tanned skin and is nicely built with a perfectly toned figure. This allows for flexibility in her work as well as her life style. She dresses in what's comfortable, and sexy as she is more or less the product that she sells.

Ons and Offs:
Ons:
    Not easily jealous
    Rough play

Offs:
     Bad attitudes
    Extremes
    Mental and verbal abuse

OMG the hotness!
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

Snickerz

Lady Lunarius

Is it bad I'd double book them both so that I can just have an overload of sexy
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Snickerz

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on October 04, 2013, 09:06:42 PM
Is it bad I'd double book them both so that I can just have an overload of sexy

haha, least we know the spa will be hoppin. ;)

AlphaWolfQuin

The spa will be a place some of my characters will definitely like to visit XD

Nim

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on October 04, 2013, 08:44:02 PM

Player Name: Lady Lunarius

Character Name: Andreas

Occupation:Spa Owner (Illuminating Escapes)/Dancer at Velvet Mist

Appearance:Andreas is 6'5" with a toned, muscular figure he takes great pride in. His dark hair is kept somewhat longer than most, and he rarely does anything but trim his beard. His smoldering gaze melts plenty of hearts, more often without him realizing it. His large hands seem like they could break a mans neck in half, but have the most gentle touch especially with his clients.

Ons and Offs:
Respect for the freedoms and choices of others
Independent minds

~~~
Disrespect for the choices of others
Rudeness
Lazy tippers

Not exactly my cup of tea or anything but he will make a very nice addition to the family.  Has Nim's stamp of approval.

Snickerz

Quote from: Krys Snape on October 04, 2013, 09:14:27 PM
The spa will be a place some of my characters will definitely like to visit XD

haha, well I'm sure they'd be welcomed. :D

Quote from: Nim on October 04, 2013, 09:27:43 PM
Not exactly my cup of tea or anything but he will make a very nice addition to the family.  Has Nim's stamp of approval.

heh... I'm sure where Andreas fails Naveeda will succeed. :P

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Nim on October 04, 2013, 09:27:43 PM

:P You can't sleep with all of my characters, where's the fun in that. <3 *Teasing*
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

AlphaWolfQuin

Alright here he is ;D Hope you like him!

Player Name:Krys Snape

Character Name: Jasper Wyatt Reigns

Species:Werewolf

Appearance:Jasper stands at '6,8" and weighs a solid 250lbs. He has a charming smile and a chiseled physique. His eyes are light blue and his hair is dark brown. Normally he is a suit and tie kind of guy but he doesn't mind dressing casually or wearing nothing at all. Jasper has a few tattoos and his tongue pierced. When he smiles his dimples show and he kind of has a boyish appearance to him. His wolf form is brown and white with blue eyes and very muscular.

Ons and Offs:ONs: Having fun, good company, intelligence, flirting, dirty talk.

OFFs: Rudeness, Ego's, anything that belongs in a toilet.

Nim

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on October 04, 2013, 09:32:32 PM
:P You can't sleep with all of my characters, where's the fun in that. <3 *Teasing*
~laughs while cleaning up the water I just spit out at the monitor... remind me not to drink while reading bios.~

Quote from: Snickerz on October 04, 2013, 09:30:47 PM
heh... I'm sure where Andreas fails Naveeda will succeed. :P
Quote from: Snickerz on October 04, 2013, 09:01:23 PM

~grins~ perhaps

Ons and Offs:
Ons:
    Not easily jealous
    Rough play

Offs:
     Bad attitudes
    Extremes
    Mental and verbal abuse

~Mmmm Nom Nom.~  Nim gives his stamp of approval

Quote from: Krys Snape on October 04, 2013, 09:33:24 PM
Alright here he is ;D Hope you like him!

Player Name:Krys Snape

Character Name: Jasper Wyatt Reigns

Species:Werewolf

Appearance:Jasper stands at '6,8" and weighs a solid 250lbs. He has a charming smile and a chiseled physique. His eyes are light blue and his hair is dark brown. Normally he is a suit and tie kind of guy but he doesn't mind dressing casually or wearing nothing at all. Jasper has a few tattoos and his tongue pierced. When he smiles his dimples show and he kind of has a boyish appearance to him. His wolf form is brown and white with blue eyes and very muscular.

Ons and Offs:ONs: Having fun, good company, intelligence, flirting, dirty talk.

OFFs: Rudeness, Ego's, anything that belongs in a toilet.

Also not quite my thing but I guess to be fair and all there should be a few more guys in the story.  lolz.   Nice character Sweetie.  Places Stamp of approval on Bio.

Snickerz

Quote from: Nim on October 04, 2013, 09:37:51 PM
~laughs while cleaning up the water I just spit out at the monitor... remind me not to drink while reading bios.~

Thank you my dear. <3

Also not quite my thing but I guess to be fair and all there should be a few more guys in the story.  lolz.   Nice character Sweetie.  Places Stamp of approval on Bio.

lol... yes there should be... I believe current count is 45 females 15 males (counting profiles made today)

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Nim on October 04, 2013, 09:37:51 PM

Thank you bossman ;) also not my cup of tea but if there's any guy in the world I think is utterly sexy it's RKO XD

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Snickerz on October 04, 2013, 09:40:47 PM
lol... yes there should be... I believe current count is 45 females 15 males (counting profiles made today)

I can totally make more males I honestly have quite a few male characters in my arsenal they're mainly wolves but who doesn't love the wolves?! XD

Snickerz

Quote from: Krys Snape on October 04, 2013, 09:46:55 PM
I can totally make more males I honestly have quite a few male characters in my arsenal they're mainly wolves but who doesn't love the wolves?! XD

Well, that's just the male female ratio. that doesn't really count how many are lesbian and bi. But yeah you're totally welcome to make more if you like.

haha, Darius may have a larger pack than he knows what to do with. XD

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Snickerz on October 04, 2013, 09:55:29 PM
Well, that's just the male female ratio. that doesn't really count how many are lesbian and bi. But yeah you're totally welcome to make more if you like.

haha, Darius may have a larger pack than he knows what to do with. XD

I actually have 2 characters that would be PERFECT for his pack one of them I've played as an Alpha but he can totally be just a pack member. If Black is interested I can write up profiles for both of them. They're two REALLY BIG, REALLY BRUTAL, men lol usually I have them as cage fighters but if you're looking for more security/bouncers/protection the two guys I have are perfect XD They're kiinda mobster like in ways too lol they originated in an RP based in the 1920s ;D

Snickerz

Quote from: Krys Snape on October 04, 2013, 10:03:20 PM
I actually have 2 characters that would be PERFECT for his pack one of them I've played as an Alpha but he can totally be just a pack member. If Black is interested I can write up profiles for both of them. They're two REALLY BIG, REALLY BRUTAL, men lol usually I have them as cage fighters but if you're looking for more security/bouncers/protection the two guys I have are perfect XD They're kiinda mobster like in ways too lol they originated in an RP based in the 1920s ;D

haha, will have to ask him about it, but I'm sure he won't mind.

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Snickerz on October 04, 2013, 10:11:10 PM
haha, will have to ask him about it, but I'm sure he won't mind.

Awesomeness XD I'll talk to him about it see if he likes the idea.

Just got back from the store and haha I realized I don't have to go anywhere but in my little ass town to find girls. I swear I walked to the store which is 5 minutes away and I flirted with like 3 or 4 girls within the 20 minutes I was out lmfao and when I went to the liquor store earlier I flirted with the girl that worked there I swear I dunno where it came from I was just ballsy as fuck XD lol sorry rambling but my night turned out pretty awesome after all the BS happened ;D

Snickerz

Quote from: Krys Snape on October 04, 2013, 10:46:52 PM
Awesomeness XD I'll talk to him about it see if he likes the idea.

Just got back from the store and haha I realized I don't have to go anywhere but in my little ass town to find girls. I swear I walked to the store which is 5 minutes away and I flirted with like 3 or 4 girls within the 20 minutes I was out lmfao and when I went to the liquor store earlier I flirted with the girl that worked there I swear I dunno where it came from I was just ballsy as fuck XD lol sorry rambling but my night turned out pretty awesome after all the BS happened ;D

That's because you're FOXY. :D

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Snickerz on October 04, 2013, 10:58:00 PM
That's because you're FOXY. :D

LMFAO XD I'm fucking charming haha I keep telling my friend that she don't believe me ;)

jilorbb

I do hope nobody minds, but I've come up with a character concept of my own for this game.

Player Name: jilorbb

Character Name: Kenansi

Species: Fire Genasi

Relationship Status: currently new to the area; no pre-existing relationships.

Sexual Orientation: pansexual

Appearance: Ken is a neat 5'10 with a wiry and lithe dancer's build and smooth features. His skin is a natural bronze that doesn't burn in harsh sunlight and his hair and eyes are a very dark, almost black, brown that trails halfway down his back, though he rarely wears it down. Scars- both intentionally self-inflicted and those from battles alike - litter his skin along with various symbolic tattoos and piercings. His choice of clothing varies depending upon the job he is doing - practical, loose pants for minding the shop and ceremonial robes for religious duties. His favorite materials are raw silk and cotton and he carries himself with a sense of self-assuredness that comes off in everything he does.

Ons and Offs: He is usually only interested in meeting others who he either could build a mutually-beneficial relationship (of any kind) with. His sexual interest can be caught by an individual who shows interest in him, is genuine and at least passingly intelligent. He is very interested in sensual experimentation and ritualistic sex - Tantric exploration and power building, blade play, piercing, suspension, and magically-enhanced sex.

He is a switch that leans towards being dominant, due to his tendency to take the lead elsewhere in life. Receiving pain is a definite turn on for him, as he uses it to ascend to a higher state of mind. In short, it's like getting high.

Offs: idiots, bigots, bodily waste, mutilation, being submerged in water, non-con, strictly-Vanilla sex

Nim

Quote from: jilorbb on October 05, 2013, 03:01:47 AM
I do hope nobody minds, but I've come up with a character concept of my own for this game.

Appearance: Ken is a neat 5'10 with a wiry and lithe dancer's build and smooth features. His skin is a natural bronze that doesn't burn in harsh sunlight and his hair and eyes are a very dark, almost black, brown that trails halfway down his back, though he rarely wears it down. Scars- both intentionally self-inflicted and those from battles alike - litter his skin along with various symbolic tattoos and piercings. His choice of clothing varies depending upon the job he is doing - practical, loose pants for minding the shop and ceremonial robes for religious duties. His favorite materials are raw silk and cotton and he carries himself with a sense of self-assuredness that comes off in everything he does.

Ons and Offs: He is usually only interested in meeting others who he either could build a mutually-beneficial relationship (of any kind) with. His sexual interest can be caught by an individual who shows interest in him, is genuine and at least passingly intelligent. He is very interested in sensual experimentation and ritualistic sex - Tantric exploration and power building, blade play, piercing, suspension, and magically-enhanced sex.

He is a switch that leans towards being dominant, due to his tendency to take the lead elsewhere in life. Receiving pain is a definite turn on for him, as he uses it to ascend to a higher state of mind. In short, it's like getting high.

Offs: idiots, bigots, bodily waste, mutilation, being submerged in water, non-con, strictly-Vanilla sex

Heya jilorbb, Ken's a very interesting character and I can see him fitting in well with the game.  My partner in crime and the sexy boss lady Snickerz has gone to bed and probably wont be up for another 5-7 hours.  However that does not stop me from giving my stamp of  approval so all you'll need is her thumbs up when she hops back on. 

Caela

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on October 04, 2013, 08:44:02 PM

Player Name: Lady Lunarius

Character Name: Andreas

Occupation:Spa Owner (Illuminating Escapes)/Dancer at Velvet Mist

Appearance:Andreas is 6'5" with a toned, muscular figure he takes great pride in. His dark hair is kept somewhat longer than most, and he rarely does anything but trim his beard. His smoldering gaze melts plenty of hearts, more often without him realizing it. His large hands seem like they could break a mans neck in half, but have the most gentle touch especially with his clients.

Ons and Offs:
Respect for the freedoms and choices of others
Independent minds

~~~
Disrespect for the choices of others
Rudeness
Lazy tippers

Hehehee...first reaction, my sweet gardener just shrugs him off, but the petite little musician (who he could easily crush!) just starts purring! lol

Snickerz

Quote from: jilorbb on October 05, 2013, 03:01:47 AM

Your creativity is quite welcome my dear, that is after all what ARF is about, allowing the imagination to sore. I do very much like the character, he's unique and I believe he will be a great deal of fun. So you certainly have my approval. I'll get him up as soon as humanly possible.... Which for me will be about five minutes after I get to my external mouse. lol. I do have one question however. Could you possibly give me a description of a Fire Genasi?

HarleyQuinn

Eye Candy 1
Eye Candy 2

Player Name: HarleyQuinn.

Character Name: Alexandra Wray.

Species: Vila.

Relationship Status: Available and ex girlfriend of Ryder.

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual.

Appearance: Blonde bombshell is how she would describe herself. She's adopted an Aussie accent quite convincingly despite her Slavic roots. Her hair has been dyed previously so her almost white blonde hair is more like a dirty blonde because she was a brunette and now she's back to blonde. She has no tattoos or piercings. She likes to remain unblemished to look attractive. Being a Vila, always looking attractive is number one priority for her. You could say she's a close cousin to the Siren. They are distantly, very distantly, related to the faerie folk. She's the best of both worlds really. She's a rather young Vila age wise but her seductive powers speak of an experienced woman. When she dances, people become enthralled so she tries not to dance. She's trying to escape the rather violent past of a Vila but if pushed, she can revert to her scaly bird form. Which is not pretty. She's charming, elusive, and sneaky. Gotta watch out for her.

Ons and Offs:

Ons: Multiple partners regardless of sex, dancing, and booze. Heh. A rock and roll chick.

Offs: Commitment, jealousy, and pettiness.